Pink Unicorns vs Faux

DeletedUser

The first signs of danger? Didn't Faux take out PD who were the rank 1 tribe for most of this world? :icon_rolleyes:

IWBHK9CLAkKPK.gif

More like T-C-O took out PD--- Faux came in to take credit when their morale was already near non-existent. Yet, now the tables have turned to see Faux in the same boat T-C-O was in... except for the fact Faux is fighting 2v1 against tribes that are smaller than them whereas T-C-O fought 2 that were bigger.

Call me a non-believer but Pink needs to be sure not to repeat history and march on Faux during the winter.

[spoil]
LrIA0CryFKvN6.gif
[/spoil]

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
IWBHK9CLAkKPK.gif

More like T-C-O took out PD--- Faux came in to take credit when their morale was already near non-existent. Yet, now the tables have turned to see Faux in the same boat T-C-O was in... except for the fact Faux is fighting 2v1 against tribes that are smaller than them whereas T-C-O fought 2 that were bigger.

Call me a non-believer but Pink needs to be sure not to repeat history and march on Faux during the winter.

[spoil]
LrIA0CryFKvN6.gif
[/spoil]

I admit T-C-O did well, but from what I remember T-C-O defended well. I don't remember them capping more? I could be wrong.

Faux stats were a lot more caps.

DeletedUser88057

I admit T-C-O did well, but from what I remember T-C-O defended well. I don't remember them capping more? I could be wrong.

Your absolutely correct .....being attacked continuously by the 2 biggest tribes and others... was all we could do.. so capping wasnt exactly the top of the list at that time......but im sure you knew that and wasnt saying FAUX were doing better simply because FAUX were at war with just the 1 tribe who by the way had, for a better word been softened up and shown up by a much smaller tribe so that a tribe like ...FAUX...maybe.. could walk in and say hey look at our stats us were doing better than T-C-O
:D

DeletedUser

[Spies > Trust > PD = Implosion < KingPhoenix]multiply by x(time) =

[video=youtube_share;3YmMNpbFjp0]https://youtu.be/3YmMNpbFjp0[/video]

.Smiler

Seen no recent war stats been posted anywhere so there we go...

Side 1:
Tribes: Pink
Side 2:
Tribes: Faux

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 541
Side 2: 958
Difference: 417

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79