Pinkie shamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seriously, read before you speak. Sure I could build troops in that village. But, I prefer to set my tribe mate up with a larger, easier to build up in village. So please, just don't talk. It will save you some embarassment.

Im not the one who should feel embarrassed. I mean you nobled a village to ''give to a friend'' and biuld up but werent using the resources and such. And then got it turned into a farm.

pinkie winkie a farm and im the one supposed to be embarrassed lol. ok then

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know using your mind for thinking instead of trying to break a wall might be hard but the amount of ignorance regarding basic gameplay tactics in this thread doesn’t cease to amaze me… :icon_rolleyes:

Pinkie nobled that village in order to help one of his tribemates to relocate to the BD core, he nobled it out of his church's radius thus defending it would be more costy than useful he couldn’t build troops there because they'll disappear when his tribemate will noble it and he shouldn’t bother supporting it because that's just a waste of troops.

Let me put it in simple words:
* Troops there fight with 50% strength meaning he'd need twice as many troops in order to defend it.
* That village will be nobled soon anyway so he could only support it in order to defend it.
* By supporting it he'll lose many troops just to stop someone from farming the village which will get nobled soon anyway.
* It's simply not worth it but if you'll annoy him enough eh might just clear and noble you because it would be less costy then defending the village.

End of.

DeletedUser

I know using your mind for thinking instead of trying to break a wall might be hard but the amount of ignorance regarding basic gameplay tactics in this thread doesn’t cease to amaze me… :icon_rolleyes:

Pinkie nobled that village in order to help one of his tribemates to relocate to the BD core, he nobled it out of his church's radius thus defending it would be more costy than useful he couldn’t build troops there because they'll disappear when his tribemate will noble it and he shouldn’t bother supporting it because that's just a waste of troops.

Let me put it in simple words:
* Troops there fight with 50% strength meaning he'd need twice as many troops in order to defend it.
* That village will be nobled soon anyway so he could only support it in order to defend it.
* By supporting it he'll lose many troops just to stop someone from farming the village which will get nobled soon anyway.
* It's simply not worth it but if you'll annoy him enough eh might just clear and noble you because it would be less costy then defending the village.

End of.

Then why has his member not attacked it?

And i want to know which member as there is no other member of bd who is close enough to take that village to relocate to the core

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Then why has his member not attacked it?

And i want to know which member as there is no other member of bd who is close enough to take that village to relocate to the core

Perhaps the member is saving for a train due to lack of coordination? Or waiting for Pinkie to lower the loyalty? Also please notice that BD has several members away from their core - far away - and the definition is relocating is moving away from your current place.

Take for instance Hail.Storm on K23 or Ombre de Nuit on K42.

Use your head before verbally attacking someone please, you might just find out someone who'll pull the rug beneath you (not sure if that phrase exists in English, but you get my point).

DeletedUser

Perhaps the member is saving for a train due to lack of coordination? Or waiting for Pinkie to lower the loyalty? Also please notice that BD has several members away from their core - far away - and the definition is relocating is moving away from your current place.

Take for instance Hail.Storm on K23 or Ombre de Nuit on K42.

Use your head before verbally attacking someone please, you might just find out someone who'll pull the rug beneath you (not sure if that phrase exists in English, but you get my point).

everyone said ombre but ombre it is not and he is the only one close enough

It was an excuse, yes hes a good player but he made a mistake and should not make excyses

DeletedUser

You are not in BD dragonwarriors you have no idea why things are being done; stop claiming things like you know what you are talking about.

"It was an excuse, yes hes a good player but he made a mistake and should not make excyses"

Stop playing Detective and wait and see what happens.

Never ceases to amaze me the people that believe they know what they are talking about with 5% of the knowledge...

DeletedUser

You are not in BD dragonwarriors you have no idea why things are being done; stop claiming things like you know what you are talking about.

"It was an excuse, yes hes a good player but he made a mistake and should not make excyses"

Stop playing Detective and wait and see what happens.

Never ceases to amaze me the people that believe they know what they are talking about with 5% of the knowledge...

I can prove its not ombre so i am not lying and i dont know whats going on with bd just one player and the village we aref farming

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
everyone said ombre but ombre it is not and he is the only one close enough

It was an excuse, yes hes a good player but he made a mistake and should not make excyses
And if I'll get all my friends to come here and claim I'm an almighty god of tribalwars would that make it true? Once again, I gave to the example of Hail.Storm the village could be for him.

What do you mean by "he is the only one close enough" I don't think Hail.Storm is far enough to not be able to launch nobles on that target (although I may be wrong, I didn’t check it). BD wants to make a core for themselves, that's obvious for such a small tribe, that's why they are RELOCATING FARAWAY MEMBERS TO THAT CORE, is it that hard to understand?

DeletedUser

And if I'll get all my friends to come here and claim I'm an almighty god of tribalwars would that make it true? Once again, I gave to the example of Hail.Storm the village could be for him.

What do you mean by "he is the only one close enough" I don't think Hail.Storm is far enough to not be able to launch nobles on that target (although I may be wrong, I didn’t check it). BD wants to make a core for themselves, that's obvious for such a small tribe, that's why they are RELOCATING FARWAY MEMBERS TO THAT CORE, is it that hard to understand?

You act as though im the one believing the excuse with your comment.

I think he made an excuse.

Why cant he relocate to the core then as that village is not in the core like you say

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You act as though im the one believing the excuse with your comment.

I think he made an excuse.

Why can't he relocate to the core then as that village is not in the core like you say

Reread my post. I said the BD core and that's K43+K44 not the world core. Please stop I'm getting tired of repeating myself =/

Oh and with the "get all my friends" comment I meant this part of your post:"everyone said ombre but ombre it is not"

DeletedUser

Reread my post. I said the BD core and that's K43+K44 not the world core. Please stop I'm getting tired of repeating myself =/

no i mean the bd core

There is not bd player close to that village so it is not there core.

DeletedUser

DW, you know nothing. Leave it alone before you hurt yourself.

DeletedUser

..... i don't even know what to reply... nobling villages? = bigger ???

DeletedUser

DW, you know nothing. Leave it alone before you hurt yourself.

I know what a core of a tribe is which clearly is more than some players in this thread.

If it was a player from legend i know that you would all say its an excuse but because its bd you say its true.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no i mean the bd core

There is not bd player close to that village so it is not there core.

/me bangs his head on the table

/me rereads dragonwarriors' post

/me resumes banging his head

Considering the general skill of BD's lineup they simply don't want another BD member too close to them so they won’t interfere with each other's growth but as BD claimed K43 and K44 the village is in their core, it just allows whoever is going to noble it to expand without slowing his tribemates.

DeletedUser

No point trying to explain to him Galum, he probably likes 5 other tribe mates in his 7x7 for huggles :S

DeletedUser

i think the reports of ombres noble train might be enough to prove it wasnt him. he could have taken it himself.

What mazes me is how far away from the core group of players a player would want the village to be. considering hes trying to move to the core.

The village was taken to be a church village but acaboo put an end to it because of BD's stupidity. Now BD come up with stupid excuses for it.

well here goes one. Pinkie prove it.

DeletedUser

Considering the general skill of BD's lineup they simply don't want another BD member too close to them so they won’t interfere with each other's growth but as BD claimed K43 and K44 the village is in their core, it just allows whoever is going to noble it to expand without slowing his tribemates.

What is the point of relocating if they dont want to be close?

Ombre is in k42 and is close enough to the core or what you consider the core if this is the case

DeletedUser

smart move then taking it in acaboos core area. yepp. that must have taken real skill and preperation to take a village in acaboos core for the new guy.

he had so much expansion room. oh wait no he didnt stop making excuses now and prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.