Pinkie shamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We at acaboo have taken it on ourselves to rid our k of anyone and everyone not in our tribe, and we started with this guy.

A top player in his own right and in a very good tribe.

When our members decided to send there morning farming run we found that pinkie had no troops Though we have been farming we never cleared any.

Defender: Pinkie Winkie
Village: 005. Black Dawn (307|481) K43

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 14.823 14.254 9.544
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 17)
Stable (Level 10)
Workshop (Level 5)
Smithy (Level 16)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 24)
Clay pit (Level 24)
Iron mine (Level 21)
Farm (Level 19)
Warehouse (Level 18)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 5)

Units outside of village:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

We assumed dodging but the report shows me he was not, though we knocked the wall down to 0 so hes building the wall up so is active.

Then we got a mail called i would apreciate it

Pinkie Winkie on 22.01. at 21:04If you didn't attack my village 005. Black Dawn as that is a village meant for relocation with a tribe mate.

Thanks,
Pinkie

Shame on you pinkie for lowering yourself to begging i thought better of you

DeletedUser

Hmm if he is gifting the village to a tribesmate why build troops in it? And tbh i hardly sees his mail as begging, he is just being polite as i see it.

DeletedUser

We at acaboo have taken it on ourselves to rid our k of anyone and everyone not in our tribe, and we started with this guy.

A top player in his own right and in a very good tribe.

When our members decided to send there morning farming run we found that pinkie had no troops Though we have been farming we never cleared any.

Defender: Pinkie Winkie
Village: 005. Black Dawn (307|481) K43

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 14.823 14.254 9.544
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 17)
Stable (Level 10)
Workshop (Level 5)
Smithy (Level 16)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 24)
Clay pit (Level 24)
Iron mine (Level 21)
Farm (Level 19)
Warehouse (Level 18)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 5)

Units outside of village:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

We assumed dodging but the report shows me he was not, though we knocked the wall down to 0 so hes building the wall up so is active.

Then we got a mail called i would apreciate it

Pinkie Winkie on 22.01. at 21:04If you didn't attack my village 005. Black Dawn as that is a village meant for relocation with a tribe mate.

Thanks,
Pinkie

Shame on you pinkie for lowering yourself to begging i thought better of you

You're making a base mistake.

Kindness for weakness.

Politeness for subservience.

You may be in for a rude awakening.

DeletedUser

Awaken me then pervis.

BD attacked acaboo and nobled a player of ours and got a responce they never expected then they mail us asking for us to stop,

If it was anyone else you would insult them the minute they sent those mails but because its bd its ok for them.

DeletedUser

kid do not try and underestimate people cause they are just being honest.

Not everyone in this game is dishonest.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92

Kindness for weakness.

I was gonna say something like this...

...But Pervis was around and thus able to beat me to the punch. Nice work!

DeletedUser

Pinkie

Where would all our tribes be if we had players like you?

Thinking that gifting a village to a tribe mate is the decent thing to do, I do not know what this world is coming too.

Shame on you for being polite in your PM.

You should of known better, that the PM would be ridiculed if it does not container Hyperspeak Text that refers to your opponents obvious inflictions. :icon_wink:

Pervis

That is a little better, it still does not contain the necessary hyperspeak for the full impact. However the concealed threat at the end saves you from being flamed for it. :icon_wink:

If I was in that K I would be asking my 12 year old how to write in hypertext so that I could get the necessary impact in my message accross. As I see it they have said they would be clearing K43 of all non members. So why would I not want to go out in a flame of glory.

You never know it could be once in a life time opportunity to overcome the insumountable odds so obviously stacked against anyone in K43.

Glad I am not in that K:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cruise control? E-speak? Who knows, I've never heard the term hyperspeak..

DeletedUser

This relocating tribesmate... Ombre de Nuit?

I just had a look, and my planned expansion direction is going to run me right into the middle of BD in a month or two... I shall look forward to it :)

DeletedUser

This relocating tribesmate... Ombre de Nuit?

I just had a look, and my planned expansion direction is going to run me right into the middle of BD in a month or two... I shall look forward to it :)

Or you could change the direction of your planned expansion.

DeletedUser

He does not say he plans to gift it just that hes relocating with a tribesmate. unfortunately thanks to ombre de nuite or whoever pinkie is getting attacked and will therefore not be allowed to relocate.

DeletedUser

Kindness for weakness.

Your making a mistake.

pinkie is asking for kindness not offering it.

Dragon never said subserviant, you did.

Pinkie may be in for a rude awakening too.

DeletedUser

Ombre de Nuit today at 14:19and for sure i have no clue for that mail
Ombre de Nuit today at 14:19i dont know.. maybe is for other player...
tribalhitman today at 14:18By the way did you think after we attacked your tribe mate we wouldnt expect a responce.

It might have been wiser to scout lol

This message has been forwarded by tribalhitman.

Thanks,

Nope its not for ombre hes probably lying i expect

DeletedUser

What the hell is hyperspeak?

I dont know I cant read it when they put all those silly letters together and someone who still wears shorts to school and knows how to wire up a playstation to the 42inch plasma hanging on the wall through the BANG & O stereo system in the room next door and uses one remote for everything cause he knows how to programme it without looking like a decrepid fool reading the instructions in Chinese ( which is probably ok if you are Chinese but I am not )

So what ever the real name for it then I think you get my drift now

Back on topic

I pitty the fools who upset BD unless they have a lot of back up.

Hail!

DeletedUser

I dont know I cant read it when they put all those silly letters together and someone who still wears shorts to school and knows how to wire up a playstation to the 42inch plasma hanging on the wall through the BANG & O stereo system in the room next door and uses one remote for everything cause he knows how to programme it without looking like a decrepid fool reading the instructions in Chinese ( which is probably ok if you are Chinese but I am not )

So what ever the real name for it then I think you get my drift now

Back on topic

I pitty the fools who upset BD unless they have a lot of back up.

Hail!

+1 For that post.

DeletedUser42188

This is Pinkie by the way.

Hahahahaha. I find this incredibly funny. Seriously, does me being ranked in the top ten since I was at 500 points not prove anything? I guess not to you.

Obviously I would be building troops if it was my village. But, it is for relocation. Considering the fact that I can spare the noble and travel time obviously shows that I am ahead of the game. I was being nice by asking you to stop. Black Dawn as a whole is, in my opinion, the best tribe I have ever been in. With 28 members, we are rank 1. We have 9 out of the top 20 players.

I don't feel as if I have anything to be ashamed of. I don't feel any "shame" for using a noble of mine to help out a tribe member. I could have been selfish and nobled a village around me of larger points and that I planned on keeping.

Sparknotes version: You sir, are the biggest idiot I have ever met.

Status
Not open for further replies.