Pinkie shamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1) It doesn't mean you have troops somwhere, it means your a coward who deosn't want to use them for what they're for.

If it doesnt mean he has troops somoehwere, then a, how can he noble. You need troops to noble even a barbarian village.

And he used them to noble villages and grow, which is what they are there for

DeletedUser

1) It doesn't mean you have troops somwhere, it means your a coward who deosn't want to use them for what they're for.

If it doesnt mean he has troops somoehwere, then a, how can he noble. You need troops to noble even a barbarian village.

And he used them to noble villages and grow, which is what they are there for

Your being rather silly here. It doesn't mean he has troops on its own, i'm not saying he has no troops. And also, your points not valid because to noble a village you need one noble, and about 10 spears to protect it. (Thats an absolute minimum of course) And TW ( i don't know how you don't know this) isn't just about nobling villages and getting points. Its about fighting, which he obviously isn't doing with such a horrible OD.

DeletedUser

But still i have troops and to be fair am i growing?

I dont think the name of the village matters its who owns it that counts

Im doing nothing wrong, i am growing well and i have 3 villages, Doesnt matter where they came from but what i use them for.

As neither of us knows about the other players troop counts or playing style i think that we should finish this as its getting silly

Ok we'll finish here :) I'm not really part of this topic, i was just making some points that i noticed, i just think that for you to claim your tribe is a 'top tribe', you need to actually have a decent OD. (Because from the tribe profile, you are the duke or atleast recruiter so you represent your tribe)

DeletedUser

Also a quick note- You spelt academy wrong in your tribe name. Your spelling- acadamy
Right spelling- Academy
You should get someone to change that, it doesn't make you look like a top tribe :(

DeletedUser

Also a quick note- You spelt academy wrong in your tribe name. Your spelling- acadamy
Right spelling- Academy
You should get someone to change that, it doesn't make you look like a top tribe :(

I never made the tribe and since i came over here i think we have done well

Its a deception to make us look bad when we are secretly hiding troops

DeletedUser

Whaaaa? I never claimed you made the tribe, i said to get someone to change it because it looks bad.
And how the hell is mis-spelling a word gonna decieve your enemies into thinking you have no troops? Even retards can spell 'academy'.
Anwyay, if they have any sense they'd just scout you not say, 'ooohhh,, they can't spell academy they obviously have no troops!' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whaaaa? I never claimed you made the tribe, i said to get someone to change it because it looks bad.
And how the hell is mis-spelling a word gonna decieve your enemies into thinking you have no troops? Even retards can spell 'academy'.
Anwyay, if they have any sense they'd just scout you not say, 'ooohhh,, they can't spell academy they obviously have no troops!' :icon_rolleyes:

I never said it says we have no troops, as you say it makes us look like retards and i think retards cant play tw well so in other words we are easy.

Also you changed sk because you didnt want to remember what raven did wtc, but you still have sk in your sig

Also

I want nothing to with =SK= Raven, or any of his aliases.

You missed out do so id change it it makes you look like a retard

DeletedUser

Oh look, your saying it makes you look like you have no troops. You are stupid. Also, you can't just change your ID, as much as i'd like too. Stupid again. Of course i have =SK= in my sig, ITS IN MY WORLD 30 NAME. Yet again, you succeed in looking stupid.

DeletedUser

i just think that for you to claim your tribe is a 'top tribe', you need to actually have a decent OD.
I seem to remember =SK= thought of themselves pretty highly, even though their OD was shit for their rank. And yeah, they already disbanded... I guess you like to change your position depending on who you're talking about, huh?

DeletedUser

Oh look, your saying it makes you look like you have no troops. You are stupid. Also, you can't just change your ID, as much as i'd like too. Stupid again. Of course i have =SK= in my sig, ITS IN MY WORLD 30 NAME. Yet again, you succeed in looking stupid.

Your sig in the forum satill says sk, i never mentioned your name

DeletedUser

pinkie is rubbish okay... close the topic now? its just spamming.. talking about bloody teletubbies?!?!

DeletedUser

I seem to remember =SK= thought of themselves pretty highly, even though their OD was shit for their rank. And yeah, they already disbanded... I guess you like to change your position depending on who you're talking about, huh?

What are you talking about? =SK= was always in the top 5 for OD i think you'll find, and we were rank 1 for ODD up until we disbanded.

DeletedUser

Your sig in the forum satill says sk, i never mentioned your name

You idiot. It says in the comment you actually quoted why =SK= is in my sig. Because =SK= is in my world 30 name and i can't change my world 30 name. Jeeze.

The-whirlwind

I know several of the members in boo / acaboo, and they aren't anything special.

Status
Not open for further replies.