Pinkie shamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He's currently ranked #2 in the world. Pinkie is #10. Obviously Pinkie is rubbish then. Case closed. :)

Depends what we are talking about. Pinkie is immiediatly a one up because he's more polite and respectful. >.<

Besides, it's fun talking crap no?

Last edited by a moderator:

the pink panther

Aye, I can't say I'm overly impressed with the current P&P bar, Vpar's revelations a while back can't remember any quality. Speaking of which that Sk Raven was he from fear the tribe that had all it's mebers in W8 banned?

DeletedUser

You'd think you'd take a look at yourself before calling anyone rubbish..

armieon=torrid w30 who is in BD, the same tribe as Pinkie Winkie. So this leads me to the conclusion that he is being sarcastic, and simply trying to put an end to a failure of a thread.

DeletedUser

armieon=torrid w30 who is in BD, the same tribe as Pinkie Winkie. So this leads me to the conclusion that he is being sarcastic, and simply trying to put an end to a failure of a thread.

Did you figure that out all by yourself? Good work. :)

And yeah, the PnP is lacking a bit, but it's still early. I highly doubt =SK= Raven was from FEAR though. FEAR may have been mass-banned, but it was only because of a script that has since been deemed legal to use. Raven breaks rules knowingly, nothing like W8 FEAR.

DeletedUser

No shit sherlock.

the pink panther

So why did you then have to make a pointless post when the thread was dead?

Yes my useless post is suppose to be irony, and why is colour spelt wrong in the BB's?

DeletedUser

Sarcasm, something to do. Amusment. It's so funny watching you all try and flame someone.

DeletedUser

Just explaining because it looked like you didn't see that.

I know, I was being sarcastic. I often have the problem of people not being able to realise that, even with the smileys. :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.