PIRANA or CRASH

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay, been reading through forums, seems everyone hates/dislikes/frowns at both PIRANA and CRASH

BUT

Who do you hate/dislike/frown at MORE?

AND

Why?

My opinion

I dislike CRASH more, just because of the fact they, when known as SubV flamed PIRANA so much!
Then they did exactly what gave PIRANA a bad name and merged.

That was my best at making it non-biased due to me being in PIRANA.

Master B

DeletedUser

Cant pick one over the other but I dont consider any part of Crash to be Subv. The good players of Subv have all quit or are in Womble now

Repinski

I'm going to have to say CRASH. The hype and skill built up by SubV is all but gone or in Womble now. RC has to be ashamed of you guys. Not only that, PIRANA, even without Robin, I think are better overall. Yes their coordination is horrendous except for in the north where it is bad, a step up from horrendous, but on an individual level I personally think they have more skill in their halls.

DeletedUser

I really like when you guys come here and try to show that my tribe is inferior to every tribe in w48.Keep up the good work,makes for a good laugh :lol:

Repinski

Legal it's just my personal opinion. I know there are some good people in CRASH like you and FCB but not many.

DeletedUser

Forums has been filled by wombles from the first , and you guys are not worthy to waste my time to struggle with you !
You always want to have the last word .
RC knew it and never tried to talk about something apart from SubV , but guys like you want to tell their opinion about everything including things you dont ever have knowledge about it !

You respect RC and RC never liked who has big mouth !

Repinski

ArTcher, Womble haven't ruled the externals "from the first" unless you mean first of April and not day 1. I've been here from the day these forums were opened before the world was even opened and I can tell you Womble have been pretty quiet until recently with an exception to Walsh. It was tribes like !UN!, SubV, SYN, o_O, and PIRANA F. that ruled the externals way back when. And before them it was all the premade hypers like CLEAN that ruled these externals. Only just recently has Womble taken over the externals.

DeletedUser

Legal it's just my personal opinion. I know there are some good people in CRASH like you and FCB but not many.

Well if it was really your personal opinion then it would have been ok rep.But I think it isnt.
We still have some of the best players in this world,doesnt matter what you guys say :)

Repinski

It really is legal. No one tells me to post (except for bama but not about stuff like this. Just about spam.) and they sure as hell don't tell me what to post.

DeletedUser

Both tribes are just as bad as each other in my opinion.
Both tribes get cocky about fights...then both tribes start losing

seth89

ArTcher, Womble haven't ruled the externals "from the first" unless you mean first of April and not day 1. I've been here from the day these forums were opened before the world was even opened and I can tell you Womble have been pretty quiet until recently with an exception to Walsh. It was tribes like !UN!, SubV, SYN, o_O, and PIRANA F. that ruled the externals way back when. And before them it was all the premade hypers like CLEAN that ruled these externals. Only just recently has Womble taken over the externals.

Even then, Womble were blocked by the smaller superior players. :icon_redface:

Well if it was really your personal opinion then it would have been ok rep.But I think it isnt.
We still have some of the best players in this world,doesnt matter what you guys say :)
How can you say that it's not Rep's point of view. Or are you just upset that he has stated the truthful view on what he think's about CRASH.
Or do you think Walshaw has corrupted him to say only bad things. :O

Last edited:

Repinski

Even then, Womble were blocked by the smaller superior players. :icon_redface:

Actually Womble got their fair share of flaming and bashing back in the day also when they merged with Gnome to form EB-GBs. I'd know, I flamed them but I don't think it was for the merge, think it was for killing the NE but that was a long time ago so I very well could be wrong with this statement.

seth89

Actually Womble got their fair share of flaming and bashing back in the day also when they merged with Gnome to form EB-GBs. I'd know, I flamed them but I don't think it was for the merge, think it was for killing the NE but that was a long time ago so I very well could be wrong with this statement.

Most Probs. But I am talking about now tho. :lol:

Repinski

Most Probs. But I am talking about now tho. :lol:

Like I said, Womble's take over of the externals is a recent one. Not one that has been around for ages like ArTher seems to think. Right now the externals are split between CRASH and Womble with Womble being the dominant force. And then there are of course the few posters from here and there as always who are not in one of the two main tribes that own the externals.

DeletedUser

Crash only because I am in it :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz: