Pirana vs -XIII-

DeletedUser

Well when you are old enough to drink let us know so i can order you a few little girly drinks

Everyone please bow to the big guy who can make personal insults with the best of them... through the internet. Tough guy

But serious lets keep it about the game and more specifically about the tread

DeletedUser92142

Everyone please bow to the big guy who can make personal insults with the best of them... through the internet. Tough guy

But serious lets keep it about the game and more specifically about the tread

Everyone please bow down to the big guy who thinks sarcasm is the way to get a topic back on track.

DeletedUser

Everyone please bow to me :icon_biggrin:

Seriously though, if this war isn't going on anymore, why isn't this thread closed?

DeletedUser92142

Everyone please bow to me :icon_biggrin:

Seriously though, if this war isn't going on anymore, why isn't this thread closed?

Because pirana is suppose to be attacking us once all of our support is at the frontlines. Plus we don't have a mod lol.

DeletedUser

I'm honestly surprised they haven't assigned a new one yet. Still, Greenskin could at least step in til they do considering he's the Elder mod for this world.

DeletedUser

I could. But as I've said before, and continue to say at this point.

I don't think that a war thread should be closed solely because the war has ended. If the war left a lot of results that need to be discussed, and people are discussing them in the war thread of an ended war, why should I close it? It's a conversation relevant to the thread, relevant to the world, and I have no business trying to stop people from having it.

As best I can tell, there are conversations taking place that are relevant (though not for a day or so maybe), and there is a legitimate reason to keep this open. Please don't spam it, but if it's as likely that this war is going to continue as people say it is, why should it be closed?

At the very least, talking about whether this war is going to continue or not is a conversation worth leaving it open. I don't like the idea of killing a thread that people are having an conversation about w48 in, where no rules are being broken.

DeletedUser

Greenskin, I've never come across you before, but you have sound judgement - thanks for you input here.