PIRATE declares!!!! ( for fun)

DeletedUser

yup you have to play this game knowing that you will have no villages left when your done

DeletedUser

Adrien please stop using the name and acting like you lead the tribe i and my freinds justice and coltonamor and arclyte (later on me) you do not deserve the right to be part of a tribe that at least fought its enemies. I have not played for a while but i think you should find your own name for a tribe and stop living on other peoples ideas. K99 died when we left. ( joshey557 , Arclyte , Ross3293 , justice2, coltonamor , pllajnik , Davewsm2 , AstraKnight , CobuzzDefonzio , Puddlegum) we were the orignal pirates and we think that it is stupid you disgrace our name with your noobiness. We could have crushed your tribe had you not of leached on to justice. I mean that was the reason you even came into diplomacy with us. I almost tore you apart. Had it not been for my loyal and trusted freinds decision. The true pirates came from >>A<< and the best of the nooooobs of HOOF which we made or broke within the first 2 weeks

DeletedUser

lol i wonder what my od was after i went inactive o_O

Anywho go DNY lol cuz all of my fusion/fused friends are there... or well that or on W42

DDragon12

Hey ross, long time no see ( you surely dont remember me lol)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow Ross, so many names I never heard of. LOL
All k99 98. Rimmers. But thats not really the point of this. The point is he basically saw us and as soon as i dispanded us set up a new tribe of his own and invited all the previous members like the noob he is.

DeletedUser

All k99 98. Rimmers. But thats not really the point of this. The point is he basically saw us and as soon as i dispanded us set up a new tribe of his own and invited all the previous members like the noobs we are.

Completely agree with you there. :icon_cool: