PITA now join in with their KP friends to assist Shave

DeletedUser

this thread is living proof that

number of huge ego's, is directly proportional to amount of unwanted haters.

its no wonder tw is a dying game, how can we expect new customers to enjoy it, when the existing ones talk trash like this to each other. :icon_rolleyes:

Don't be mad at us dude, it is a war game afterall, and besides. Us penguins are hungry, you have our food

DeletedUser4587

oh the guy that went inactive. ges you guys are hard core. Go ESL!!:icon_rolleyes:
you'll rule the world when everyone goes inactive.

the one thing i always wonder is how is BS/Onfire still on this world. there has been months of wars declared against them yet they still own a K.

if PITA and Shave are so awesome how about you target all the big players first. that would show your power and skill.
all i see is players getting owned cos they are small/inactive. either way shave is gaining villages faster than BS. and probably Pita will own BS on the western side. meh thats my opinion.

good luck BS you'll be needing it.

Can't really make statements like that about PITA, considering we haven't even been at war 24 hours. But the players who have lost the most villas are The Howling (5th biggest, 3 villas) and Noobs on Ice (2nd biggest, 2 villas)

DeletedUser

I am going to attempt to address the issue of ESL attacking Onfire or the more appropriate name BS. While I know this is not necessarily the proper place as this is a thread for the war of PITA and BS.

First gnavpot and faramir70 attack one of our battle Lords in an unprovoked manner. You would think while they were at war (albeit in hind site a false war) with Skype and then a true war with Shave they would concentrate their efforts elsewhere. But for what ever reasons they decided it would be a good idea to suicide their troops on our walls. Hell ShAve I can tell you there are a few nukes we saves you from :lol: . Well this was a matter we could not let go unpunished.

I know for a fact that gnavpot lost a ton of troops on ESL walls, as did we when we retaliated. We had issues of our own and put gnavpot on the back burner as we needed to concentrate or troops to help our ally GotRob with their issues with ONE. When called on by a bond ally we act as if they are one of us and moved with them on ONE.

During that time we set the op date for gnavpot when things were a little more stable. The date was set not knowing gvanpot's heart was not in war and was quitting, I guess you would call that good luck on out part. What ever you call it our issues has been with gnavpot and a few others from BS (onfire) that attacked ESL.

gnavpot was not the only ones we had issues with and oddly even after some of them went to one, they had either quit or are living on the rim.

TheHowling

Can't really make statements like that about PITA, considering we haven't even been at war 24 hours. But the players who have lost the most villas are The Howling (5th biggest, 3 villas) and Noobs on Ice (2nd biggest, 2 villas)

Well I congrat your start. no notice and strategy good; as you got a massive advantage of surprise as well as over half my villages are right inside pitaland and therefore difficult to defend on no notice hehe

well done and played. credit where due.

DeletedUser4587

Well I congrat your start. no notice and strategy good; as you got a massive advantage of surprise as well as over half my villages are right inside pitaland and therefore difficult to defend on no notice hehe

well done and played. credit where due.

Not down talking the tribe at all really, just pointing out to pason that he's an idiot. ;) I know the advantage we have in these early stages of the war. Being the one to declare is a big advantage if the other tribe doesn't see it comin.

DeletedUser92671

Don't be mad at us dude, it is a war game afterall, and besides. Us penguins are hungry, you have our food

im not mad at PITA for declaring war,
i mean the comments in the thread not the war :lol:

has anyone pointed out to finny yet that he is the new magnetoo/carsinated

hated by most, but continues anyways

DeletedUser

poqq today at 18:54
Greetings everyone for the last time.

Me & some of my colleagues said this would be our last world & it is pretty certain we are done now. PITA & Shave on either side attacking en mass.

It's been fun & I really hope you wont think bad of me & a few others, but I am not willing to spend the next 3-4 weeks watching the tribe I love slowly falling to unworthy enemies.

Me & a few of the council are getting each other banned intentionally to prevent the enemy from achieving anything.

I wish you all the best of luck, I am officially signing out of tw for good now, enjoyed playing with you all, sorry I couldn't lead us to victory in this world.

I will be on skype occasionally but I wont be playing tw again for the foreseeable future.

:* for Rose

:*:* for Roudle

Good night

Lumo

Bye bye Burning skies?

DeletedUser4587

Bye bye Burning skies?

Pretty consistent with their behavior so far. Always looking for the easy way out, hence why onfire and skype merged instead of duking it out. Now they're running away the only way they can.

Cowards. Maybe skype would have gone somewhere if their leadership weren't so spineless and deceitful. I don't know how the onfire people can even tolerate their presence when their own leaders won't stand and fight.

DeletedUser

Pretty consistent with their behavior so far. Always looking for the easy way out, hence why onfire and skype merged instead of duking it out. Now they're running away the only way they can.

Cowards. Maybe skype would have gone somewhere if their leadership weren't so spineless and deceitful. I don't know how the onfire people can even tolerate their presence when their own leaders won't stand and fight.

i wonder if reporting that mail will get there accounts auto deleted. Cause i thought that gettign yourself banned on purpose was against the rules :p.

DeletedUser92671

lol, what do you do to people who get themselves banned?

thats like giving the death sentence to someone who attempted suicide lol

and hey laterus im not spineless :( someone tell him! her? :s

DeletedUser

i wonder if reporting that mail will get there accounts auto deleted. Cause i thought that gettign yourself banned on purpose was against the rules :p.

I think you are right on this one jack, we need a mod to confirm it thou. if its not the case and TW does ban them. I say ban them with the ability for us to still attack since hes clearly stated his intentions.

DeletedUser

Members Hippos » Hungry Hungry Hippos
Name Rank Points Global rank Villages
Noobs on Ice 1 436.162 41 50
magnetoo 2 375.409 57 50
TheEvilClown 3 343.203 68 40
DarkVampyre 4 226.832 137 33
Dogslife 5 134.127 246 20

They must think by running it will save them, pathetic if you ask me.

Especially with magnetoo, he was one of the biggest mouths BS had. This isn't going to save you dude, but nice try hiding

DeletedUser101310

Especially with magnetoo, he was one of the biggest mouths BS had. This isn't going to save you dude, but nice try hiding

You're not a member of BS, so i don't think you can really classify their leaving as running/hiding.
Until you actually know the reason of them leaving & their internal affairs, I think it'd be best you leave the trash talk elsewhere...
I think we can all say that they aren't in the least bit intimidated by YOU & -KP- :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser101704

One of the biggest mouths? Not the biggest mouth!?! Damn Carsi is slacking, I will make sure he gets right on it!

DeletedUser

You're not a member of BS

You are very correct there, way to stay ahead of the game bud. However I wouldn't be caught dead being a BS member, from all I have seen so far from them is all BS basically

so i don't think you can really classify their leaving as running/hiding.
Until you actually know the reason of them leaving & their internal affairs, I think it'd be best you leave the trash talk elsewhere...

Who cares there actual reason for leaving, all I know is we started attacking them yesterday and now they are not in BS. Thats not trash talk dude thats a fact

I think we can all say that they aren't in the least bit intimidated by YOU & -KP- :icon_rolleyes:

Really, then may I ask why i got this mail not even seconds after i sent a mere fake

[spoil]
magnetoo on 11.02. at 19:25
Whats this all about?:p

ReaverofSouls on 11.02. at 19:27
HUH, whats what all about? I am confused

magnetoo on 11.02. at 19:30
Lol the incomings? Did you mess up launch times on us?:(
Go f yourself:p

ReaverofSouls on 11.02. at 19:37
Woah, I don't know you dude or even know wth you are talking about. But for you to say what you did was way uncalled for, I can see you are player that would rather cuss out someone then discuss things rationally. I will not be talking to a tool such as yourself anymore.

PS Get a Life Loser

magnetoo on 11.02. at 19:38
:( You making me all sad now!

magnetoo on 11.02. at 19:43
You dont even hate seeing me cry? Whose the tool now?:p

magnetoo on 11.02. at 19:50
The whole point of a conversation is to talk:p I look crazy just talking to myself:)

magnetoo on 11.02. at 19:53
... this is the part where you talk;)

magnetoo on 11.02. at 19:57
You attack me, then just ignore me? :( (sniff) (sniff)

magnetoo on 11.02. at 20:02
What if I said I love you?:)

magnetoo on 11.02. at 20:06
Dont you love me?:(

ReaverofSouls on 11.02. at 20:11
No I don't Love you. I am married and I don't swing towards guys :)
[/spoil]

For not being intimidated by little ole me, thats pretty fast mailings.

If that one doesn't help you, how about this one I got from another BS member right after I sent fakes

poqq on 11.02. at 20:29
Any reason for the attacks mate?

So please show I am actually trash talking, I have proof. You have only your words

DeletedUser103537

Umm need to tell you something mate you were the only one who sent out attacks makes me think you screwed up there and sent at the wrong time. I don't know but it seems like you made a huge mistake good job mate. Well sorry to burst your high and mighty bubble. I mean really you are so high and mighty way far way in a region that nobody can touch you.

I must say I think the launch time 0-1 st and you sent about 4 hours early. You are best.

Please tell me that the launching time was a few hours later cause the guy really messed up on this if that is true. Or all you guys are 4 hours late on the launching time either way you guys are the best in tribalwars speaking to KP. I actually respect PITA but you guys in KP I don't respect at all. I just can't wait till PITA eats you on this world. Unless they in fact are willing to invite people that are useless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: -KP-, PITA
Side 2:
Tribes: BS, Hippos

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 20
Difference: 64

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 504,304
Side 2: 104,385
Difference: 399,919

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97,112
Side 2: 15,782
Difference: 81,330

chart

DeletedUser103537

Nice stats mate I think most of that was from Kp side let me check that out. I wonder how good PITA is without you guys.

Also still no answer to my question odd. I guess you might had made a mistake Reavers. You are the best tribalwars player. I mean the best you mess up on launching times that are four hours ahead. I Love how good your tribe is I am sitting a account and you guys are sending support instead of attacks. Really that is odd.

Last edited by a moderator: