PITA now join in with their KP friends to assist Shave

DeletedUser

Evil, stop being so mad. That whole group in Hippos has always just gone from one tribe to the next to the next to save their own ass. You've now run out of places to go. Dont get mad, just die fighting and stop making yourself look like a desperate crying child on externals.

DeletedUser

Evil, stop being so mad. That whole group in Hippos has always just gone from one tribe to the next to the next to save their own ass. You've now run out of places to go. Dont get mad, just die fighting and stop making yourself look like a desperate crying child on externals.

+1 finny, I couldn't agree more

TheHowling

just shows what can happen in 24 hours

a day is a long time for some

good thing this game is not tribal hugs

DeletedUser103537

yeah I have but the odd thing is that they are sending support oddly they have one incoming and then support then one incoming and then support it just confused me on why they are faking when they sent support. I mean yeah if they were timing trains yeah but there no trains but can't tell for sure there are no nobles since that crap account has no premium and I got the sit and couldn't tell anything

DeletedUser92671

just for the record, magnetoo on the externals, and magnetoo ingame, are two very different and seperate people,
also magnetoo on the forum has been majorly outdone by finny, finny is a whole different class of flamer,atleast you could laugh at carsi, finny is just arrogant and annoying.

TheHowling

yeah I have but the odd thing is that they are sending support oddly they have one incoming and then support then one incoming and then support it just confused me on why they are faking when they sent support. I mean yeah if they were timing trains yeah but there no trains but can't tell for sure there are no nobles since that crap account has no premium and I got the sit and couldn't tell anything

I guess their strategy then is working well

DeletedUser101704

You contradict yourself all the time. We merged to rid the world of you, I am pretty sure that coming together to fight a tribe 3 times your size isn't running. Why don't you in all your wisdom look at tribe changes for the members in Hippos? All of them have less then half the tribe changes you have, so why don't you look at your stats first before trying to troll others. Why don't you start fighting better, and not cry to PITA and have us gangbanged because you couldn't defeat us on your own?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You contradict yourself all the time. We merged to rid the world of you, I am pretty sure that coming together to fight a tribe 3 times your size isn't running. Why don't you in all your wisdom look at tribe changes for the members in Hippos? All of them have less tribe changes then you, so why don't you look at your stats first before trying to troll other. Why don't you start fighting better, and not cry to PITA and have us gangbanged because you couldn't defeat us on your own?

Just because they didn't get into said tribes, doesn't mean they didn't try to run there.

Do I seriously have to mention your 1 OP again? I'm almost 3x smaller then those member show left for hippos yet I had more ODA then all of them and i'm one of shave's smallest members. I'm surprised PITA didn't jump in alot sooner seeming as how you guys don't attack back. You just sit there and try to snipe back and defend, defend, defend. Why not attack an enemy who doesn't attack back? Extremely easy if you ask me and most likely the rest of shAve.

DeletedUser103537

Well seems that we all are arguing don't like arguing I just want to know when the landing time was just want to know this who the person that screwed up was it reaver or was it PITA. I think it was this reaver fellow the guy seems to did a great job he timed so well love that. I mean attacking before the launch time makes you a pro. I mean really you are such a pro reaver.

Let me think here oda yes rank 111 in oda for hotsparky . Rank 59 oda for TheEvilClown hmm let me think about this. You seem to be right on the money about this. I guess I don't have more oda then you. So I guess the rank 6548 must have the most oda by your logic. I mean this is the best logic ever. Thank you for teaching me this.

DeletedUser101704

Just because they didn't get into said tribes, doesn't mean they didn't try to run there.

Do I seriously have to mention your 1 OP again? I'm almost 3x smaller then those member show left for hippos yet I had more ODA then all of them and i'm one of shave's smallest members. I'm surprised PITA didn't jump in alot sooner seeming as how you guys don't attack back. You just sit there and try to snipe back and defend, defend, defend. Why not attack an enemy who doesn't attack back? Extremely easy if you ask me and most likely the rest of shAve.

You keep mentioning the "One OP" we had against you. Is that all the ammunition you have against us? Tell me how many of us here in Hippos were actually in that OP?

DeletedUser

Well seems that we all are arguing don't like arguing I just want to know when the landing time was just want to know this who the person that screwed up was it reaver or was it PITA. I think it was this reaver fellow the guy seems to did a great job he timed so well love that. I mean attacking before the launch time makes you a pro. I mean really you are such a pro reaver.

What does it matter if it was early or late from either side, we have still done the damage we wanted. If you really want to keep bringing up i sent some fakes early yea i did, ooops my bad. Did it change the outcome?

No it didn't so stop with that please

DeletedUser103537

Ok thank you reaver all I wanted now I won't be on the forums again. I am done with this to boring.

DeletedUser

Let me think here oda yes rank 111 in oda for hotsparky . Rank 59 oda for TheEvilClown hmm let me think about this. You seem to be right on the money about this. I guess I don't have more oda then you. So I guess the rank 6548 must have the most oda by your logic. I mean this is the best logic ever. Thank you for teaching me this.

In the war stats... My bad for having to be specific guess putting 2 and 2 together isn't your strong suit.

You keep mentioning the "One OP" we had against you. Is that all the ammunition you have against us? Tell me how many of us here in Hippos were actually in that OP?

None of you, thats what's even MORE sad about it. Couldn't even help your tribe. Is that all the ammunition I need? Why do we need any ammunition? lol BS is dead, shAve isn't. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4587

What's your excuse for that train you missed on your own account? :p

Stats for this war are gonna be a pain in the butt to track with all of the players running like rats from a sinking ship. We now have two tribes formed out of cowards from BS.... Hippos and Fremen, and then countless people who thought being tribeless would make their fight easier. I'll give them a hint, it doesn't.

DeletedUser92671

Point 1 - Fremen, is a tribe made from ONE break offs, and are simly friends with a couple of nearby BS members.
Point 2 - Hippos arent trying to escape war with PITA, they are trying to escape fighting alongside noobs they were fighting along side this time last week.

cowards dont leave one tribe, to join another tribe to opose the same enemy, cowards leave one tribe, with no real idea of where they are heading,
Hall252;gmancraz;hakank123
for just a few examples, of people who very quickly fled BS, with nowhere else to go... and are now stuck in no tribe, therefore, in the middle of a huge war, where both sides see them as an easy expansion target,

atleast tribes like hippos have a side in this war, no?

DeletedUser

I must say to create the tribe name hippos is a bit of a disgrace considering the pedigree behind that name

DeletedUser

well us in -evo- are getting incoming fakes with attacks (from shave in k55 and k56) inbedded... i have over 400 incomings :D this world is definitely getting funner. :p