Place your bet(the big 4)

DeletedUser

[DT] want to merge with KNT, KNT will only offer to make it KNTz. The discussion has happend in the past, I know, but I hear on the grapevine that it is in the works to be discussed again.

DeletedUser

We keep thinking about it and discussing it, but soon realize that [DT] just could not live up to KNT's awesomeness and we would be like little lost lambs in a tribe of wild animals.

DeletedUser

I thought the merger wih +KN+ was still on. KNT are too nooby for us to merge into.

DeletedUser

I was thinking, what would happen if KNT and +kn+ merged?

super KNights of Awesome pwnage? SKAP?

DeletedUser

My thoughts from a distance are that each player will have their own victory conditions. When met, they will quit. There is a lot of grey space out there and as the game progresses, there will be more. I think many would quit rather than fight with old tribe mates. Much more fun to start anew.

DeletedUser

I can't help but wonder though, if there aren't a few competetive loners out there who would be interested in sticking around for the free for all after all tribes disband because of meeting their own victory conditions or just boredom.

DeletedUser

[DT] want to merge with KNT, KNT will only offer to make it KNTz. The discussion has happend in the past, I know, but I hear on the grapevine that it is in the works to be discussed again.

If and when Fenix becomes #1 in top 40 rankings, KNT/DT will probably merge just to regain that ranking. As it is, with KNT's mass dismissal (9 players, 22 million points) of their inactives today Fenix has become # 1 in overall points and villages (although we were #1 in villages a few days ago...)

DeletedUser

If and when Fenix becomes #1 in top 40 rankings, KNT/DT will probably merge just to regain that ranking. As it is, with KNT's mass dismissal (9 players, 22 million points) of their inactives today Fenix has become # 1 in overall points and villages (although we were #1 in villages a few days ago...)

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but [DT] could not give a Damn about tribe rankings, if we did we could easily have kept certain accounts instead of booting them, and c'mon mate at this stage of the World when you have tribes like R|U and W.F in the top 10, are you actually telling us that tribe rank means anything anymore?

So if it makes your game to get to rank 1 then please be my guest, i can assure you that its not of any consequence to us, tribe ranks only really meant something when it was an achievement to make it into the top 20, put it this way i would be rank 9 in a tribe on my own. lol

Tornado4117

You are also #1 in number of members. Congrats. Kind of takes the fun out of total points and village leader though doesnt it.

DeletedUser

[DT] are disbanding soon. KNT are on the brink of bursting their egos swollen by false hubris

Up Pompeii!

DeletedUser

[DT] are disbanding soon. KNT are on the brink of bursting their egos swollen by false hubris

Up Pompeii!

If [DT] disbands I might cry, there would be nothing to watch if its just KNT v FD/FENIX. Even though that seems very one sided right now