Place your bets!

DeletedUser

Soco....your twist at the truth is comical at best. Your little friends in Apoc don't have access to know many things.

So let me clear this up for you and the rest of the trolls....not that I care because this post will only feed the trolls I have ignored for quite some time.

Nobody stabbed you in the back. You brought this upon yourself. You used two enemy account to noble and attack Apoc. You actively did everything you could to get Apoc to attack snake instead of working together. You tried to recruit everybody we went to war with. The FEAR war had to be carried by Apoc-F. They outcapped you almoswt 5 to 1. Yet you shared the same size boarder as them. You tried to recruit every last one of them against the objections of the other Dukes in Apoc-D, Apoc-F, and Apoc-S at the time.

Your arrogance finally caught up to you when you took others claims which we knew you were doing but you were supposed to be turning them over when the nobles arrived. You took SpecD's claims and he told you nobles were coming. You didn't want to give them up because you were banned and lost almost 400 villages for dual accounting. Yes Soco, I am the one who turned you in and I did it twice. You blatantly defied the will of the other Dukes and barons. Before the vote you wanted came out those in the chat said we didn't want the account in Apoc. You acted upon your own. I then reported you along with 5 other people.

When you killed the incoming nobles from SpecD you brought out something I was surprised to see. Many members of the tribe we willing to extend the world in order to take you out for your actions throughout this game. We were going to let it drop but your actions made it impossible. The leadership of Apoc took a vote and we also asked BA for input and they agreed to take you out. We offered members of your tribe minus the ones you were sitting which was at least 3 accounts a way out.

Some of them accepted. Some didn't and paid the price. All the way to the end I knew something wasn't right as those death stars you had we couldn't crack. We spend well over 1K nukes hitting them and no budge. That is when we asked for everyone to submit to an account sit. You dubbed it a "witchhunt". If that is what you want to call it then so be it. We then caught Silwerhawk with all his support in your villages. MeChicks is the one who caught it and I immediately booted the account. One thing you never figured is that we knew it was you. Silwer spoke very little english and his replies were very short hard to understand at times. Since you had the account password we knew right away the writing style when you replied. Your self righteous, and arrogance showed in the mails you responded to.

You then resent all the support back to yourself over the remainder of Christmas break. We killed all the villages around and took most of your support but you had another backer or two. Since I knew you were dual accounting I turned you in again along with one other person. Morthy then banned you and removed all the support and was quite funny when he said what he did.

You were smacked with an attackable ban. The other account(s) you used were also hit. I am sure it is not a surprise to you as you knew it was coming. You went to a lot of lengths to cover your tracks in doing this. But alas, it was not to be. You said you would be the last red dot standing. You are not. Once again your arrogance came back to show your are nothing more than a traitorous, backstabbing, self serving individual that would only play by your rules.

You have been removed from world 18. We now have a few villages left and this world is closed. I do get a good laugh at how you try to justify many things.

First off Andrew Done didn't delete. He went barb on his own. His PA ran out and RL overtook him. He was red for quite some time before this and would log in every week or two. Once again your mouth shoots off and you have no idea what you are talking about.

notverygeordie also went barb on his own. He lost internet connection and couldn't log in. I find it funny how you truly believe they went barb. When we took the vote of the leadership to go after you Andrew Done said he would go along with it if the leadership wanted to. notverygeordie didn't vote as it really didn't matter to him.

We have only booted Silwerhawk for supporting you and Jackie Barry booted yakuzavu for being sat by one of the players in Apoc-N who being sat by one of your members and we also found support in your villages. Once again your version of things is not close to reality.

You are now rimmed and deservedly so!!!.

Alluria or whatever your name is. It sounds to me like you are a lot like your friend soco here. You come in here and post and have no idea what you are talking about. Your statement sure looks like you support his actions of using multiple accounts.

Now to all the trolls that will come and post since I have posted.

This world has come to and end. A place that you are not whether you claim by choice or not. It doesn't matter. You are just part of a list of players that knew you wouldn't see the end of the world so you either went barb, deleted, or were banned. Your points you will try to make are moot as Apoc/BA won this world together. You can say whatever you want but it will not change the outcome of this game. Your assumptions and accusations of the way people play this world will be forever etched in your minds. But know one thing. You are not around to see the end!!!

DeletedUser

lol, there were some deleted posts in here. good to know that my posts aren't the only ones deleted (whether its here or in ingame posts)

Yup, and who knows on what grounds those posts are being deleted. Here is one of mine that was deleted - no insults and no bad language:

Tribal Wars team today at 05:25
Hi everyone,

After an investigation today we have discovered that a player has been cheating by using multiple accounts.

Usually the players would be banned and attacks would not be permitted on them. However, since the world is so close to ending, and due to the players involved clearly having no scruples about disrupting the play of all the players on this world, we have decided to instead give them an attackable ban. It should also be noted that the player in question went to considerable lengths to try and cover his tracks.

Their villages have also been emptied of any support that may have been located in them as we cannot give the standard punishment.

Enjoy :)

Morthy
Community Manager

In other words:

We set the world to end months ago but unless we take away the enemy's support and their ability to defend, you will not be able to finish this world on your own, ever!

The end of W18 was lame anyway with us allowing a 4 way family 'victory' so by us doing this, and thus making it even lamer, it doesn't detract from the spirit of Apoc/BA. Furthermore, we cannot bear to watch this dead horse being flogged anymore.

Enjoy you mass hugging, recruiting nubs :)

PS One other point that I had previously overlooked is the fact that nobody is even allowed to leave the tribe anymore under any circumstances. There is no way another red dot can even be created so no need for Apoc/BA to even think about that anymore. It's the best example of how not to play in the spirit of tribalwars. So fitting for the end of W18.

DeletedUser

Alluria or whatever your name is. It sounds to me like you are a lot like your friend soco here. You come in here and post and have no idea what you are talking about. Your statement sure looks like you support his actions of using multiple accounts.

I don't support breaking the rules in any way shape or form, but I think this is a sad way for a world to end.

Wolfhunt, it really doesn't matter what you think about what I've had to say, though the fact that you felt the need to respond to me is vaguely amusing.

DeletedUser67005

First off Andrew Done didn't delete. He went barb on his own. His PA ran out and RL overtook him.
notverygeordie also went barb on his own. He lost internet connection and couldn't log in.

Wow, what a coincidence. :icon_rolleyes: I can understand the excuse you gave Andrew, RL shit happens, but the other one was pretty bad. I wouldn't be surprised if you had control of these accounts.

I'd just like to say, I strongly believe Soco was not the only in Apoc cheating.

Soco....your twist at the truth is comical at best.

Coming from you? That is irony at its best.

PS: I do believe we are still waiting for you back up your claim that the skype log Soco brought forward is fake.

DeletedUser

notverygeordie was going red on a consistent basis for over a two month span. This was common knowledge in Apoc. If you look at his history on twstats you can see RL affected him as well.

Assasin what is probably the funniest thing of all of this is how you and your trolls continue to come to post here knowing you lost. Some claim to have gone out on their own. They would have been removed if they didn't leave. Some deleted due to RL. Some deleted because they didn't want to watch us pick them apart.

As for posting the log it will not happen. I never have and never will post anything from the Duke chats we had. The fact remains that this was posted by someone who has been shown twice that playing the wrong way is not the way to go.

So you can sit there and be the judge in your own mind. It will not matter to anyone in Apoc. We won this world and you didn't.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say, I strongly believe Soco was not the only in Apoc cheating.

speaking of cheating I have a question :icon_biggrin:

technically, how can it be verified if someone is playing multiple accounts using proxies? don't they showup as different IP addresses?

DeletedUser

speaking of cheating I have a question :icon_biggrin:

technically, how can it be verified if someone is playing multiple accounts using proxies? don't they showup as different IP addresses?

Think about it. Lets just say that someone that lives in Washington state would log in to 4 accounts...well lets just sue one for now and you will get the idea.

Lets say they logged into an account named 123. He would have multiple log ins from different IP's from all over the world. Now how can you be at mulitple cities throughout a set time span when it is impossible to travel that distance in that set time span.

DeletedUser

Think about it. Lets just say that someone that lives in Washington state would log in to 4 accounts...well lets just sue one for now and you will get the idea.

Lets say they logged into an account named 123. He would have multiple log ins from different IP's from all over the world. Now how can you be at mulitple cities throughout a set time span when it is impossible to travel that distance in that set time span.

I think I got what you're saying. However, what if the account is being co-played? a scenario i've seen happening several times.

also for sometime in the past, i did login from different cities and countries in a span of few days only. so what if the banned person was a frequent traveler? :D

I've never used those proxies, but I thought you'd be able to pick a certain IP or range of IP's and not completely random

DeletedUser

Travel is one thing. But how can you explain being logged in to an account say 5 or 6 times from all over the world?

It is impossible. It truly shows a proxy in use when you get one IP that is in say France and you log in 3 hours later from an IP in Colorado....then repeat.

The individual went to lengths to try and and proxy at least 4 accounts. All but one of them was done via a proxy and that pattern was very clear I am sure.