Playa Made Maps

DeletedUser

Every world needs one of these, and Hard. hasn't made it yet.

I'll kick it off with top 10 tribes one week into the world.
Map data sourced from here.
[spoil]
w65top10tribes27-9.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser105209

When i saw you were playing this world i was hoping you would do maps, yours are the best!

DeletedUser

Wow!!! , i think i just fell in love with you. Hope thats not too wierd anyway, would you care to join me?

I say hop on and join the winning train which is my tribe, I need you to be the official map maker

DeletedUser

I don't want to know about your STD's.
Nice map!
Thanks, but in all honesty it's a half-assed effort. I'll make some better maps once the world has developed further.
When i saw you were playing this world i was hoping you would do maps, yours are the best!
Playing, lol. Since when does what I do qualify as "playing"?
Wait. I'm rank 1 in my continent (or was until last update), despite being only semi-active and redlining multiple times.
Gotta love no hauls (and the rim) for that.
Aw, you cutie!
<3 you too Hard.
Wow!!! , i think i just fell in love with you. Hope thats not too wierd anyway, would you care to join me?

I say hop on and join the winning train which is my tribe, I need you to be the official map maker
Poor spelling will not win me over anytime soon (it's weird).
Anyways, I'm already in the best tribe on W65 (NASCAR), and if I was to consider joining Bunny, I'd just skype your dook (I was in Manic with many of your players back on W24).

Someone else make something please.

scarlet ash

How are us other map makers supposed to follow a map like that KS?

Great map by the way.

DeletedUser

Dude, it's not that good.
I didn't even bother to apply gradients or drop shadows, etc.

And last I saw, your maps were pretty good, no need to be humble.

xRedDevil

I always do enjoy these maps, even if you do say they are simple to do KS

DeletedUser61336

I suppose I'll make a few in the coming days as well...

DeletedUser101547

Hi KS.
Hi Hard.
Love these threads. Always good to give you a fresh view on the world. Map is fine even for a rushed effort. This early anymore effort would just been trying to much. :)

DeletedUser

Nice map, if you continue to make them, how often will they be?
Whenever I damn well please. No more, no less.
Hi KS.
Love these threads. Always good to give you a fresh view on the world. Map is fine even for a rushed effort. This early anymore effort would just been trying to much. :)
Hi TSM.
Inorite.

Show some support with sticky requests please.

Oh, and if anybody rims me, I quit making maps. /ever so subtle survival tactics

DeletedUser

8/10 for the map knight, hope to see some more. If you are doing them say weekly then I'd suggest a sticky.

DeletedUser

8/10 for the map knight, hope to see some more. If you are doing them say weekly then I'd suggest a sticky.
It's not "my" map thread, it's for anyone and everyone who wants to post their maps.
I'm making no commitment as to how often I'll post maps.

@ kalkoenvet: nice map, but could you put the grid under the highlighted villages next time?