Playa Made Maps

DeletedUser

There are 1-2 player in BBB who are bashing for individual member of AAA ,that doesn't mean we have any kind of connection with them.

Proving my point:
[spoil]
6a506630187df365bb970e087094f6eb.png
[/spoil]

His ODD during op
image.php

Your sources are ludicrous like you so keep telling yourself what pleases you.
healer.gif

Fair enough, but you can see why I was not satisfied with your previous evidence.

I am willing to accept when I am wrong.

Actually, I take back my wrongness rathisamar. Doing a bit more research, 23/27 players in BBB have an AAA player listed being their basher or a PA on their profiles.

That's about as much of a basher tribe as you can get.

DeletedUser81101

Top 10 colour coordinated with their tribe in background

[spoil]
8400987133_0f0c7d4e91.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Actually, I take back my wrongness rathisamar. Doing a bit more research, 23/27 players in BBB have an AAA player listed being their basher or a PA on their profiles.

That's about as much of a basher tribe as you can get.

Guys, i guess if you list someone on your profile that means there your basher.

Hah, silly nub Trix are 4 K1dS

DeletedUser

Guys, i guess if you list someone on your profile that means there your basher.

Hah, silly nub Trix are 4 K1dS

One step ahead of you. They are also on the respective AAA player profile that they are bashing for.

DeletedUser

Go and look them up yourself. I have nothing to gain in proving something I already know to be true.

DeletedUser

Ahh truth you want.

TB! has a 0.00001% chance to win this world there's some truth.

DeletedUser

Our reasons for warring Judges and not Yarr are on the other thread. We are not frightened of anyone. All decisions made are in the interest of the logevity of TB! And so far have proved to be the right ones.

DeletedUser

dude your facing judges HAHAHAHAH the fact that you're not winning 200-0 says something

DeletedUser108811

Our reasons for warring Judges and not Yarr are on the other thread. We are not frightened of anyone. All decisions made are in the interest of the logevity of TB! And so far have proved to be the right ones.

Are you kidding me... Do you take us for fools?

The minute Ninjas merged with Yarr, TB was at risk. Yarr was, and still is mixed inside TB territory, and right off the bat TB should have declared. That's fine, I can understand if you wanted things to get settled in..

But then Yarr fought Slurp, TB should have jumped in then. But nope.
Soon Wobble declared but TB still cowardly backs off.

Im not saying this because I want TB to fight wars because they are interesting... I am saying this because TB is endangered by Yarr, diplomacy aside. Yarr would only agree to a temporary NAP because they have their hands full atm and in the past as well. The minute they finish their wars with smaller tribes like Slurp, they would have eaten up TB.

It comes down to TB, a smaller rim tribe taking the short term security but securing their doom in the long run. If you had the interest of the longevity of TB you would have declared on Yarr when they fought Slurp, even before Wobble got involved. Look at the positioning on the map? You must be delusional to think that was not the perfect time to fight.

But electricool, I dont blame you. I am more annoyed at people in general who dont think about the long run. Sometimes it is better to fight now, so you can survive later. you are just postponing this inevitable war.

So here you are TB, sitting on the rim, doing absolutely nothing. You've eaten up all the rim noobs and merged the rim tribes in your area. You are idle now. The fact that you're fighting Judges proves so. Terrible war, TB has nothing to gain tactically. if you havent looked at a map... TB has no core, but they dont care about securing the East as long as they can hug it out with Yarr for the near future. Herp derp we have no more noble targets so now we're gonna expand so we can control K57 (rim) and share the rest of the K with Yarr because we're butt buddies. Oh and now we're gonna expand our mighty rim control down to K66. lol okay, TB has a great future..

DeletedUser108811

1/23/13

Top 5 tribes:
look how big wobble is. Dat AAA/Wobble frontline is very large
[spoil]
en65

[/spoil]

Tribes ranked 6-15:
I wonder which ones from these will get destroyed next? I believe that center cluster will start clearing up and falling into the 3 superpower tribes. Starting with 322 and slurp.
[spoil]
en65

[/spoil]

DeletedUser107947

That they're scared to death of Yarr and they want to cuddle wuddle with them, when all Pirates want is a one-night stand.

apathy were scared to death of wobble/aaa
322 are scared to death of everyone
svg are scared to death of aaa
honeyb are scared to death of wobble/yarr
wobble are scared to death of aaa
judges are scared to death of aaa/tb

^Tribes that have/had diplomacy with each other, using your logic, every tribe is scared of another. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3932

Why would Wobble be scared to death of AAA as they have diplomacy, it would be the other way around. :lol:

But yes, I see your point, that guy has no clue