Player Awards

DeletedUser

darthv1 why are you still here when your no longer playing W43?

P.S I laughed out loud at this: From what ive been told by former icarus members now with us your were the worst leader they have had and the reason for the downfall of icarus...just sayin'

Oh and im in the process of typing up my world story which should be kinda interesting :p
Just dont like typing it all at once.

I post on these forums in order to educate eejits like you how to do it :icon_eek:
Whilst I may not be playing at the moment I think my history on this world has earned me the right to comment on it... plus i still have plenty of friends in high enough places that i can hold a reasonably well informed view about whats going on.
Who knows, maybe I'll come back - i've been offered enough accounts... maybe that would make my opinion more valid in your eyes?

Your point about me being the worst leader in ICARUS... where does that come from? The only players that FRST has/ have had from ICARUS that I know of weren't even there when I was duke... i wasn't even playing when haxor and crisis apex joined so get your facts right before you try to flame me. As far I am aware, people who have played under me as duke have never had a problem... evidenced by finnie and spush voting me in their dream team for leadership qualities when that thread was up.

so i'm just sayin' :icon_rolleyes: fincky that your post is pretty weak.... try a harder next time, only a D- for this one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Worst leader: Maclean... I know the situation was bad for you... but you sucked friend. Also, DarkTerra... sorry

Nah i am fine with it. I am never the leading kinda person. I like to follow.

Hyper Hypo

I will try and be unbiased.

I am also only one part of the chocolate bear duo....so i'm sure my co will differ.

Best player
: Hax0r (include in skills, activity, and aggressiveness and hax0r has a complete package. there are many other good players, but give this kid a co player who will watch incomings/farm/tend to his acct and he will squash ya like a bug :p)

Worst player
: I will not put a name here. But there are more than a few well liked players who despite their reputations are solo players. These players always fall the quickest and make me giggle as they talk the most smack...

Most promising player
: General maclean. You can flame this all you want. He took xpred when the duke had to quit. He also took nuke/nobles from bored! on multiple accounts. If you understood the offensive this guy handled you would understand his potential :p

Best tribe
: Frst. This is unbiased. Had we not backed everything up we have done it would be different. But fact is right now Frst is the best tribe in w43.

Worst tribe
: Currently? Or from w43. CoD got caught in a bad spot. Icarus was forced to merge with bored!. Nomad had diplomacy with Frst but ruined it to join in alliance with bored!. So I don't say worst because of skill level, but more for decision making and spontaneous actions which resulted poorly.

Most promising tribe
: Light. They have a good bunch. Add a few more solid players players and they can compete with the best.

Best leader
: If I don't get to pick chocolate bear, then I will have to say Horsesoldier or Slingo. Horse would not admit it, but although he does not like to be in charge he is very organized and thinks things through thoroughly. He is always a good person to bounce ideas of and plan with. Slingo i've only spoken to a few times but he's open to ideas and able to compromise. Both are great qualities that I would look for in anyone I spoke with.

Worst leader
: I could list a few players here. Dishonest, disrespectful, annoying.

Favourite leader
: Kokheng. Very polite and understanding. Good chap :p

Favourite forumposter
: Harbinger or Fincky. Both are usually comedic in some sense and both have great opinions. They are able to make unbiased posts and usually make a lot of sense when in the right mind :p

Least favourite poster
: Aoo. So opinionated my eyes hurt whenever his name appears and I struggle to read the post.

Most underestimated tribe
: Motion. Their top few players joined Frst. But they had a good core and will add a great group to Frst now. We were always eager to work with them because they know their shi7

Most overrated tribe
: Icarus/Nomad. Look at what happened to icarus and what is happening to nomad. Enough said.

Biggest screw up
: When nikleo merged Insane with Crisis after having declared war hours earlier. Had that not happened things in w43 could be a lot different.

DeletedUser

lol nickelo messed things up amazingly part of the reason i left, also with the constant lying and BS he told me about a friend :|, but meh, he made bad desicions which left a potential world power get divided and destroyed beacuse of egos and no foresight enough said tbh :p

DeletedUser

Im breakin this one down Technology style :)

I post on these forums in order to educate eejits like you how to do it :icon_eek:
If I wanted to learn I would not have dropped out of school early years ago.

Whilst I may not be playing at the moment I think my history on this world has earned me the right to comment on it... plus i still have plenty of friends in high enough places that i can hold a reasonably well informed view about whats going on.
What is your history in this world, Point whore, hug, merge, hug some more, quit and leave your 'friends' high and dry, did I miss anything? I think anyone can have an informed view with a few seconds to look at the stats.

Who knows, maybe I'll come back - i've been offered enough accounts... maybe that would make my opinion more valid in your eyes?
Short answer would be yes, Longer answer would be that ill read and and still have my opinion based that you quit this world and gave up on your tribe and friends therefore probably wont give your post a second glance. I suppose those accounts you have been offered are in Bored! which leads me to assume there are quite a few of their members being account sat with the original owners no longer playing.

Your point about me being the worst leader in ICARUS... where does that come from? The only players that FRST has/ have had from ICARUS that I know of weren't even there when I was duke... i wasn't even playing when haxor and crisis apex joined so get your facts right before you try to flame me.
There is more people then just crisis and hax0r, even before they joined Frost these players were in contact with us on skype, Although they probably wish they didnt add me :lol::lol:

As far I am aware, people who have played under me as duke have never had a problem... evidenced by finnie and spush voting me in their dream team for leadership qualities when that thread was up.
I think that's why you are a failure. You fail to see the smaller people and pay any attention to them and just bossed them around in an unfriendly manner. Choccy bear gives all our smaller guys/girls bear hugs at least once a day :xmas smile:

so i'm just sayin' :icon_rolleyes: fincky that your post is pretty weak.... try a harder next time, only a D- for this one[/QUOTE]

Your just like my school teachers, always giving me D's :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Im breakin this one down Technology style :)

If I wanted to learn I would not have dropped out of school early years ago.

What is your history in this world, Point whore, hug, merge, hug some more, quit and leave your 'friends' high and dry, did I miss anything? I think anyone can have an informed view with a few seconds to look at the stats.

Short answer would be yes, Longer answer would be that ill read and and still have my opinion based that you quit this world and gave up on your tribe and friends therefore probably wont give your post a second glance. I suppose those accounts you have been offered are in Bored! which leads me to assume there are quite a few of their members being account sat with the original owners no longer playing.

There is more people then just crisis and hax0r, even before they joined Frost these players were in contact with us on skype, Although they probably wish they didnt add me :lol::lol:

I think that's why you are a failure. You fail to see the smaller people and pay any attention to them and just bossed them around in an unfriendly manner. Choccy bear gives all our smaller guys/girls bear hugs at least once a day :xmas smile:

so i'm just sayin' :icon_rolleyes: fincky that your post is pretty weak.... try a harder next time, only a D- for this one

Your just like my school teachers, always giving me D's :icon_cry:

I don't particularly want a flame war with you here Fincky because you're not really worth that much of my time however i will say this:

When i left it was for serious RL reasons... possibly similar to what harbinger is going through. I don't know how old you are or how much experience of the real world you have (hopefully none like this) Believe me when you have to leave your house, when your internet connection gets cut off... when your business collapses and you face the very possible risk of being homeless then this game is not at the top of your list of priorities. Despite this, i did think about how my tribe was getting on... all of them, big and small

Also when I joined ICARUS (at the beginning of w43), i did it with the aim of both bringing on board good players and training up newbies. The ICARUS guides were written in most part by me... to help those smaller, newer players learn how to play the game better - both for this world and for future ones they might play. The small guys were as much a priority of mine as bigger players... how they were treated after I left i can't say.

And thats pretty much the deal fincky... you try and flame me because i'm still interested in how the players I knew are doing and i defend them on here against people like you who try and rubbish them.

Does it make me a bit of a saddo to come and read and make a few comments here whilst not actually playing on this world?.. Maybe but then I still can't spare the time to give any new account the attention it would deserve so I content myself with coming on here and posting occasionally and I enjoy the banter... usually.

Am i bothered about what you say? not really - because most of it is so badly misinformed its laughable. For example you state that haxor and crisis were calling me whilst they were still in ICARUS before they move to FRST... FYI I'd left well before the time that ICARUS merged some of the CoD players in so I've never had dealings with either of them... you might be thinking i'm somebody else like horse soldier did but when i left the tribe, ICARUS was certainly not 'in the lurch'.

Anyway, thats all i've got to say on this. you can think what you want and i certainly don't need your permission to post here. if i do rejoin properly then rest assured you'll know about it :)

btw... sorry for the wall of text:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

When i left it was for serious RL reasons... possibly similar to what harbinger is going through. I don't know how old you are or how much experience of the real world you have (hopefully none like this) Believe me when you have to leave your house, when your internet connection gets cut off... when your business collapses and you face the very possible risk of being homeless then this game is not at the top of your list of priorities.

Harbinger was our age, no older than 18. He had a busy social life so probably looking to keep to that trend.

Life can be rough like that. I don't understand why older generations neglect their real lives for the worth of a simple game. If this happened recently, then you should be getting off here to focus on real life. I know that once FRST wins or gets defeated in this world, that's the rest of tw for me and I will be looking to conquer the real world.

DeletedUser

Harbinger was our age, no older than 18. He had a busy social life so probably looking to keep to that trend.

Life can be rough like that. I don't understand why older generations neglect their real lives for the worth of a simple game. If this happened recently, then you should be getting off here to focus on real life. I know that once FRST wins or gets defeated in this world, that's the rest of tw for me and I will be looking to conquer the real world.

And i'm sure you will...and you should... conquer the real world that is :icon_biggrin:

Even adults need their downtime though -= you say 'our age' but there are a lot of people on this game... including me... with families and jobs or businesses who still like to play... or at least get involved over the forums.

My personal situation has improved significantly over the last few months... my difficulties had nothing to do with playing this game. Once this war is over then i'll stop reading these forums because they'll have no further interest for me. I had to respond to fincky's post earlier because it was such nonsense and his first one was just a straight out attack on me personally.

who knows, maybe he'd had too many tinnies or his brain had been frazzled by the sun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Even adults need their downtime though -= you say 'our age' but there are a lot of people on this game... including me... with families and jobs or businesses who still like to play... or at least get involved over the forums.

This game requires a decent amount of down time to do well. Addiction and obsession also increases time spent playing the game. Well, at least for me.

DeletedUser

Darthv I would have to agree with you and I was the same as you last year in that I had to quit playing for R/L issues but you have relaxation time even when times are bad and popping back onto these forums was a good way to see how those you left behind were still doing so just because you no longer play I can relate to why you keep in touch.

DeletedUser

Was not for social reasons at all, Its not my place to elaborate on the reasons why he can no longer play, but he is not in a good situation at all and im sending him lots of luck to sort them out :)

Darthv1
who knows, maybe he'd had too many tinnies
When I posted that last message I hadn't had any,

btw... sorry for the wall of text:icon_redface:
But now I have had a few and couldnt read past the first sentence :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I promise all of this is unbiased & only from the infomation that I know.

Best player: Hax0r, Such a beast.... A big sexy beast. He's a great team player (as is most of my tribe :icon_redface:). Simply one of the best players I have gotten to know so far

Worst player: Hmmmm, Thats a head scratcher. But straight away I have to say Choco. Any 2 persons who spends that much time with this tribe was bound to be a horrible player :icon_wink:

Most promising player:

Best tribe: Best i've seen so far is LighT. they simply had a great opening launch against Bored! for a tribe their size. Not the greatest i've seen, but still something to be commeneded for.

Worst tribe: Nomad, Or watever they changed their name to. Too many disloyal players for my likeing.

Most promising tribe: Would have to be, FRST. For a bunch of Nubs, we seem to be doing something right.

Best leader: Horse soldier, One of the best organisers I have ever played with, Puts a lot of time into everything he does for the tribe.

Worst leader: Too many contenders to name 1.

Favourite leader: Cloud.Strife, you somehow cant beat that personal touch.

Favourite forumposter: Parge, I dont know why but I always enjoy reading them post'

Least favourite poster: AoO, Need I say more?

Most underestimated tribe: I somewhat dont beleive in underestimating a tribe.

Most overrated tribe: Bored!, I know this may not be true, But I have yet to see anything truely impressive come out of them yet

Biggest screw up: Nomad :icon_neutral: