Player blogging.

DeletedUser100750

Aright since this does not have a blogger, and I have no idea when we will get one. I thought I'll blog for World 58 till we get one.

I hope the world 58 public likes what I'm trying to do, and I hope I can turn out good blogs that the world 58 public will like.

Next Week I'll try, and get an interview with all the [ally]APOC[/ally] Family leaders since everyone seems to be interested in them right now.

Ideas would be great, and opinions would be great to here, on the blogs I'll be trying to do. I hope to get a blog out every week, or so.

Well I'll get started for making my first blog for w58, and hope y'all like it when it is done.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say I talked to Jeho a few days ago and she said she's still interviewing people for this position.

Though I think a temp until she finds one would be entertaining. Looking forward to this.

DeletedUser

+1

You have my support, but you'll have to develop a sassy, no-nonsense persona that does the interviews :p

DeletedUser

Sounds nice, It'd be good if you can get an interrview with them, See what they were thinking when they created the biggest family tribe ever. :/

DeletedUser100750

Glad to see some people like what I'm trying to do. I'll try, and be as un-biased as I can.

DeletedUser

+1 for what you're doing
And just no don't start it with Apoc every thread is to do with Apoc if i hear or read Apoc again i think my head will explode lulz

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!

DeletedUser100750

May we please try on stay on topic with this thread please?

DeletedUser100696

My personal opinion, don't start off with Apoc. Like someone already said, basically ever thread is about them. Why not interview the leader of each premade or each premade that has made an impact. Include a map showing spreads and such.

DeletedUser

My personal opinion, don't start off with Apoc. Like someone already said, basically ever thread is about them. Why not interview the leader of each premade or each premade that has made an impact. Include a map showing spreads and such.

+1, But APOC are a premade

DeletedUser

+1, But APOC are a premade

This annoying statement keeps being made.

I don't believe it. Several hundred players did not agree PRE-WORLD to form a nine-tribe family that coincidentally resembles all mass-recruited family tribes and not a pre-meditated organization.

No way. If you disagree, then prove it. Several players agreeing to make a family tribe of mass-recruits does not equal a premade tribe.

But then again who cares either way, APOC still looks like a pile of noob.

DeletedUser

Top 20 Tribes So Far? Except like 5 of them, 'cause of APOC.

DeletedUser100750

I've already begun interviews with the APOC sorry.

I will still go on with it if the majority of people want me to, or when I post the blog in a few days, I'll start a new one then.

Any ideas for the next blog?

DeletedUser

I'd be interested in seeing an interview of some of the premades who haven't joined yet. Get their opinion on what's happening in the world and how it's caused them to change their plans/how they're going to capitalize on it.