Player Countdown

DeletedUser

heh heh just had a random errant thought :icon_razz:

if that is the case them Pherion is the furthest away from being rimmed....however technically due to his location...isn't he on the rim already. :lol:

(I realize that being rimmed and being on the rim are two different things however should pherion ever be rimmed wouldn't he just be located in the same place....a bit of irony in my opinion)

Well, alot have the view on 'being rimmed' as:

Getting attacked, losing all of your villages and having to start all over again, hence starting up on the rim.

In Pherions case, hrrmm .. yea, threatening/taunting him saying 'You are going to be rimmed' would just be errm .. Funny? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

To be rimmed, you actually have to take every single one of his villages, so technically, you are closer to being rimmed than he is :D

bahahahha ... how about u come up here and try and do it where most of my villages are dom

DeletedUser

bahahahha ... how about u come up here and try and do it where most of my villages are dom

Thats like saying come to k74 and k64 thats where i have a good percentage of my villages . Come there and try do it where most of my villages are cliff :icon_neutral: Not very conclusive argument. Hence why you yourself move to the enemy . why? because you cant expect the enemy to move to you :)

Reminds me of DITM and his k45 remark :icon_wink::lol:

DeletedUser

but dom is saying

To be rimmed, you actually have to take every single one of his villages, so technically, you are closer to being rimmed than he is :D

that i am being closer to being rimmed then he is ... funny tho i have over 200 villages pretty far away from being rimmed ... and if i remember you guys asked for ppl to come south ... just cause you have swapped sides doesnt mean you guys are rimming me so far not one attack from detox NOT ONE and doesnt look it any time soon ... so i have just started losing villages after 3 weeks of attacks by hawks me and my ODD well i am only two ranks behind you Dom... i at least came down to help you guys out ...

and i am not going easy you ask your hawk allies have many red dot report they have received from trying to drive me out ... will take another week at least to get rid of me

:D

DeletedUser

we've been teetering on 1000 for a month now :|

world hasn't been closed yet....I think it should. Any player who joins now has a very slim chance of going anywhere and this world isn't going anywhere fast and new noob players will do nothing to slow that fact.

it would be kinda cool to see the world speed kicked up a bit since halving the price of nobles would literally do nothing...wonder what Admin has cooked up for us since halving price of nobles does nothing...

DeletedUser81101

it would be kinda cool to see the world speed kicked up a bit since halving the price of nobles would literally do nothing...wonder what Admin has cooked up for us since halving price of nobles does nothing...

If the world speed got kicked up I would leave :p Most of us are here because we dont have time for faster paced worlds, and we have become accustomed to this lazy lifestyle here :)

1/2 price nobles!!!! haha. they're not cheap enough!

I would like to see morale removed or atleast weakened, it will make this war alot more intense and tbh having noob protection in a closed world is plain stupid.

DeletedUser

I'm with the mourning drunkard on the world speed. Oops. I mean the morning drunkard. (Though I'm quite sure both will be applicable soon enough.) The current speed allows time for a little RL once in a while. The real world is still out there, isn't it?

As for morale, it is not simply there for noobs. Stop and think about it...

DeletedUser81101

yea you like it because your small so it protects you.. think about the big guys! Its annoying as **** having retards take barbs near you and you cant do anything about it (unless your on the map at the right time) because you morale is 30%

DeletedUser

If the world speed got kicked up I would leave :p Most of us are here because we dont have time for faster paced worlds, and we have become accustomed to this lazy lifestyle here :)

1/2 price nobles!!!! haha. they're not cheap enough!

I would like to see morale removed or atleast weakened, it will make this war alot more intense and tbh having noob protection in a closed world is plain stupid.

Morale removed !!

I mean nukes built quicker so speed increased slightly . Just so nukes build quicker ;)

Would mean i would send more incomings at cliff who seems to forget i sent him catnukes with no reply from him :icon_rolleyes:

You received plenty of incomings from me few months ago cliff ? then around 20 few weeks ago :)

Morale removed would have meant would have cleared you away long ago :).

Im not saying you didnt try because for your size you did brilliant ! .

But , saying mines long is closer to being rimmed is just a strange thing to say .

Yes he has lost alot of points but then hes gained more off legion . Hes still triple the size of you maybe more;)

DeletedUser

but dom is saying

that i am being closer to being rimmed then he is ... funny tho i have over 200 villages pretty far away from being rimmed ... and if i remember you guys asked for ppl to come south ... just cause you have swapped sides doesnt mean you guys are rimming me so far not one attack from detox NOT ONE and doesnt look it any time soon ... so i have just started losing villages after 3 weeks of attacks by hawks me and my ODD well i am only two ranks behind you Dom... i at least came down to help you guys out ...

and i am not going easy you ask your hawk allies have many red dot report they have received from trying to drive me out ... will take another week at least to get rid of me

:D

Okay, you have wandered off our mini discussion.

I didn't say anything bad about you to start off with.
I simply replied to your comment of Mines nearly being rimmed by you guys, which I clearly stated with a short sentence of what being rimmed really means.
I said you are closer to being rimmed than Mines is because:
Mines = 8.7mil points
You = 2.7mil points
I didn't say we are close to rimming you. End of that discussion.

"so i have just started losing villages after 3 weeks of attacks by hawks me and my ODD well i am only two ranks behind you Dom... i at least came down to help you guys out ... "

I don't care about ODD rank. All it shows is your enemy have the b@lls to attack and kill your defense. I actually have to attack enemy villages to make up for my huge loss of 6 villages to Drunk, because Legion don't seem to see me as a huge threat to attack me (apart from empty isolated villages I'm half arsed to keep)
And once again, I did not say anything bad about you. Yes you came down to help, but how many others did? :icon_idea: How many others apart from the same 5 people do anything productive?

DeletedUser

yea you like it because your small so it protects you.. think about the big guys!
I think about the big guys on a regular basis. I prefer co-ordinating the arrangement of the small guys to get those pretty little villages in your midst. I have also watched some of your smaller players do the same in the midst of our larger players. It's all part of the fun...

DeletedUser

I think about the big guys on a regular basis. I prefer co-ordinating the arrangement of the small guys to get those pretty little villages in your midst. I have also watched some of your smaller players do the same in the midst of our larger players. It's all part of the fun...

Yh she likes the bigger guys :)

DeletedUser

Well played? It's a known fact. Though I also like those with a smaller account provided they know how to use it. ;)

DeletedUser

Players left: 1027 (+7)

Players - More than 0 points: 1003 (+10)
Players - More than 1K points: 491 (-1)
Players - More than 25K points: 293 (-3)
Players - More than 100K points: 225 (-2)
Players - More than 500k points: 136 (-1)
Players - More than 1mil points: 106 (+1)
Players - More than 5mil points: 43 (0)
Players - More than 10mil points: 19 (0)
Players - More than 25mil points: 2 (0)
Players - More than 30mil points: 1 (+1)
Players - More than 35mil points: 1 (+1)

Tribes:
Tribes left: 91 (+5)

Only includes top 40 members:
Tribes - More than 0 points: 87 (+6)
Tribes - More than 1mil points: 6 (-1)
Tribes - More than 10mil points: 5 (+1)
Tribes - More than 100mil points: 3 (=0)
Tribes - More than 200mil points: 2 (=0)

Last edited by a moderator: