Player Countdown

DeletedUser83287

jeremy you make me feel like an idiot like no one else ;) ,i believed that was something else but shouldnt we contact morthy anyway to not allow restarts anymore

DeletedUser

I take it you guys got your 1/3 nobles? Congrats!

I believed that was something else but shouldnt we contact morthy anyway to not allow restarts anymore <--- I'm not sure what the ruling is on that, but if you want I can give Morthy a ring and see what he says?

DeletedUser

Well the mail and the results of the mail were rather contradictory.
We were told we were getting 1/2 price nobles (we already had 1/2 of the original price), and then ended up with 1/3 of the full price.
Still cheaper, but not what was expected... at least, not what I expected.

DeletedUser

....doesn't make much difference to me, I've never got any resources anyway... spend all of mine building machine-gunners

DeletedUser

What? Are you telling me that only NOB!! got the tech upgrade on v7.1?

DeletedUser

We were told we were getting 1/2 of 1/2, aka 1/4. So they actually delivered less. :lol:

What Jager said. ^ :p

Math isn't a necessity among MOD's then?? ;)

Less of a math issue, and more of an understanding issue. I assumed he meant that Morthy stated you'd get half priced full nobles (full being insinuated by me, which of course you already had and was an easy typo from 1/3 to 1/2). And Jager took it to mean a half of a half. :icon_confused:

Nobles have always gone from 1/2 price to 1/3 price, before going lower :p~ :icon_cool:

Note: Talking of bans is not allowed, so please don't go down that road again.

DeletedUser

Less of a math issue, and more of an understanding issue. I assumed he meant that Morthy stated you'd get half priced full nobles (full being insinuated by me, which of course you already had and was an easy typo from 1/3 to 1/2). And Jager took it to mean a half of a half. :icon_confused:

Nobles have always gone from 1/2 price to 1/3 price, before going lower :p~ :icon_cool:

Note: Talking of bans is not allowed, so please don't go down that road again.

I assumed they were going to go down to 1/3 before the mail.

The mail said they would go to 1/2 of starting price, we started with 1/2. It didn't say we were going into next stage of end-game it said we were getting 1/2 of starting(1/2) :p

DeletedUser

I'll take your word for it, I didn't see the mail, so I can't really judge the context of it :p~

I just want it revoked, that my math sucks :lol:

DeletedUser

In any case, who's idea was it to give Jager cheaper nobles anyways? The world will be over in a month now D:

DeletedUser

23 Day Update:

Players:
Players left: 446 (-98)
Players - More than 0 points: 439 (-91)
Players - More than 500 points: 408 (-50)
Players - More than 1K points: 394 (-45)
Players - More than 5K points: 353 (-30)
Players - More than 25K points: 305 (-17)
Players - More than 100K points: 247 (-16)
Players - More than 500k points: 189 (-8)
Players - More than 1 million points: 152 (-5)
Players - More than 3 million points: 82 (-2)
Players - More than 5 million points: 50 (+3)
Players - More than 8 million points: 19 (+2)
Players - More than 10 million points: 7 (+2)
Players - More than 20 million points: 1 (0)

Tribes:
Tribes left: 49 (-7)
Only includes top 40 members:
Tribes - More than 0 points: 44 (-7)
Tribes - More than 100K points: 17 (-3)
Tribes - More than 1 million points: 9 (-1)
Tribes - More than 10 million points: 3 (-1)
Tribes - More than 50 million points: 3 (0)
Tribes - More than 100 million points: 3 (0)
Tribes - More than 200 million points: 1 (0)