Player Countdown

DeletedUser

And quote...

"So I take my hat off to CLEAR. They are not the best tribe I have seen in my tw experience but they work together at least which is more than I can say for most people in this world."

Um - You're about a year too late in the fight. That is why no one (well - whoever was still left) wanted to work with you. This war was over a long time ago..

Paolo brought some life back to it - and maybe if everyone in the west had come together; we would of stood a small chance.. but we can all see that didn't happen..

So stop your whining and trash talk. It's annoying to read every time I visit 26's forums (and I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one who thinks this)..

Get over yourself and move on mate..

DeletedUser

I am still here mike which is more than you. At least I am not a quitter nubcake. :icon_wink:

:icon_rolleyes: so what we have been over this, yes i quit nothing to do with tw.

What are you doing whilst you are here ? nothing you have done nothing since the day you started you have had no impact on the world whatsoever infact the only impact you have had is on those darn barbarians that kept attacking you.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: so what we have been over this, yes i quit nothing to do with tw.

What are you doing whilst you are here ? nothing you have done nothing since the day you started you have had no impact on the world whatsoever infact the only impact you have had is on those darn barbarians that kept attacking you.

and your a quitter... so any impact you made means nothing.. and from what I hear pabalo is the great player here... and you are a nublet who wasn't even worth it.

DeletedUser

Activity.. and coordination... and your tribe in my experience is not the best at this. In w26 yes but not overall. You could do with more active players. You know you have a ton of people there not doing much. If they did this would be over faster.

Interesting....... it's not an exact science, but just looking at the accounts on Clear! that have had little to no movement over the past week, I'd put the number at 12. With 41 members that means 29% of members have had negligible movement points wise.

APOC have 125 members and I'd put the number with little to no movement at 32....... 25.6% of members with negligible growth.

That's not a massive difference. A year and a bit ago we probably had similar numbers and similar activity levels to APOC. In a year's time you probably will be where we're at as people get bored, real life interrupts and accounts barb.. So your opinion on our activity levels (which apparently defines us as 'pathetic') is flawed, imho.

Note, I have zero opinion on APOC. I don't play on W35, I'll never play on W35 and the only view I'm getting on your tribe is your own rather extended, bloated and self congratulatory one. It could be well deserved, but I'll never know or care, tbh.

If you plan to go on to another world I and my tribe from w35 would have added more activity/scripts I know you don't have because I haven't published everything yet.

Yeah, fair enough, but I don't think I'm alone in feeling burnt out from this game and wanting a break.

I noble most days 5-10 villages right now. Tell me how that is slow.

Ok, one more time, since I'm plainly not making myself understood.

You say "Clear! are slow as molasses and pathetic"
You also say "I'm nobling as fast as Clear!"

Follow the logic dude. If you on W35 and Clear on W26 noble at the same rate, then the insults you throw our way count the same for you.

If your tribe is so good they could do both.

What on earth does that even mean? All villas have to be nobled. So we'll get around to you're eventually. But you're basically saying that unless we focus on your's first and foremost, we're plainly shit. This makes no sense whatsoever. You're not the End Boss of W26. It's not like we defeat you and all your 20 villas count for double leading us to level up, gain new abilities, buy armour upgrades and finish off the game with a really cool cut scene featuring scantily clad elven lasses. Sad to say, that's not the way it works. As long as we keep taking villas as fast as we can build nobles, it doesn't matter which out of all the remaining players we targets. All have to be gone regardless of what order they go in.

I will annoy you all until you get rid of me.

How are you annoying us? What damage can you do to us seriously? I mean besides coming on here and throwing juvenile, baseless insults our way, in game you're kinda toothless in terms of actual damage potential. Aren't you....?

DeletedUser

and your a quitter... so any impact you made means nothing.. and from what I hear pabalo is the great player here... and you are a nublet who wasn't even worth it.

Yawn :icon_rolleyes: you have no idea about my skills, yes paolo killed alot of troops but he got stacked we were playing 2 different games, whilst he got stacked i sniped with whatever i could. until his D ran low then he sniped.
Your retarded if you think what i did means nothing but i won't explain it for you, figure it out yourself your mightyness :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yawn :icon_rolleyes: you have no idea about my skills, yes paolo killed alot of troops but he got stacked we were playing 2 different games, whilst he got stacked i sniped with whatever i could. until his D ran low then he sniped.
Your retarded if you think what i did means nothing but i won't explain it for you, figure it out yourself your mightyness :icon_redface:

Mike your a world hopper and a moron...

and Shatner if CLEAR is so great hurry up and finish the world already. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm not really a world hopper even if i was what does that have to do with you ? some people prefer the early game some prefer late game you don't know what i like to do or why i joined some worlds.

I am a moron yes :icon_rolleyes: go you

DeletedUser

Mike your a world hopper and a moron...

and Shatner if CLEAR is so great hurry up and finish the world already. :icon_cool:

Translation.... I can't argue my position properly, so I'll just revert to the same few ridiculous infantile school-ground phrases I am comfortable with.

"Hurry up and finish the world (but I won't tell you how to take villas faster than you can produce nobles)"
"Clear are slow (sure they're the same speed as me but I'm not slow)"
"I'll 'fight' till the end (but only if the village is called 'Barbarian')"
"I'll annoy you till the end (by not doing anything in game to annoy you)"
"Clear! are the crappiest tribe in existence because of their activity (which isn't that far off my tribe, but let's ignore that, yes?)"
"Clear! are crap because they choose to treat me the same as any other lame duck 20 village account (.........!)"

:lol:

DeletedUser35787

Shat, although your posts are actually making me wet myself, Please don't feed the troll :)

DeletedUser

Going to change the format up a little bit.

Players currently: 273
Last week: 280
Players at zero points: 48

Rank 200 has 4,384 points and one village. (down 64%)2
Rank 100 has 378,584 points and 39 villages. (down approx 6%)

There are 8,165 player owned villages left that Clear does not own. (in 6 days time a reduction of 806 villages or 8.9%)

Since morale and restarts have left (not to mention the change in packet costs) the old way of figuring up villages remaining is probably less accurate. Not to mention that tribal wars seems inconsistent about when inactive players are deleted. I think that's why some weeks were huge and some were pathetic. Anyway.
------------------------
Going by the last 2 weeks (since "end game" began).

Villages on Aug 28: 10,138
Villages currently: 8,165

Notice 2,000 villages in 2 weeks? Not hard to figure out it would take by that logic another 8 weeks to have them all. Probably unrealistic but I'd put us somewhere between 8 and 12 weeks remaining.

DeletedUser35787

I think mOst of us have more packets than villages remaining?

DeletedUser

Players currently: 258
Last week: 273 (-15)
Players at zero points: 65

Rank 200 has 0 points!
Rank 100 has 229.653 points and 29 villages (down approx 40%)

There are 7.011 player owned villages left that Clear does not own. (in 7 days time a reduction of 14%)

Going by the last 3 weeks (since "end game" began).

Villages on Aug 28: 10,138
Villages on Sept 11: 8,165
Villages currently: 7,011 (-1154)

Averaging just over 1,000 villages removed per week.

DeletedUser61979

Golly, Artie got quiet all of a sudden..

Yeah funny how that happens. The noob asked us to do something. So we did. lol I Clear!ed several of his villages and Johan nobled them. It seems to me it didn't take much effort. I know I suck at TW and all and am slow and pathetic but IIRC I send a few dozen nukes from 40 or so hours and killed all kinds of good stuff.

Enjoy your village Artie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have been reading this.. amazing the attention I get for being a "nobody" in this world. lol.

Anyway down to 1 village... come and get it CLEAR.... he he he