Player Countdown

DeletedUser

It has been three weeks since the world closed to new players (5 November - 26 November)

Players when the world closed: 5,500 (approximate)
Current players: 3,181

In the past 3 weeks 42% of the world's players have barbed.

At roughly 1,000 players remaining there may be a vote to see if world 26 would like half priced packets.

I have requested this countdown thread be stickied -- anyone may feel free to post as I only plan on doing it every few weeks.

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Most of them are players who joined last weeks before closing or players who lost interest in this world.
Half packets? I don`t like it. Maybe I am to old for all those innovations :D

DeletedUser

ile be voting no on half price packets ;) as its only going to be a bonus to clear!

DeletedUser

half price packets will be good for both sides but will decrease level of activity and people who buy premium maybe fewer and so on, so I don't think that mods will let that happen before its time come as I am sure that mods found the fact that half price packets will decrease the money that they can get and I for one like to see mods happy :p, so I rather to not talk about things like this more than this and I wish no one here will not make mods angry cus I don't want to see them against all of us,(just kidding).

in one of stats that I had I just found that and it was for w6 I think, so maybe I might be wrong but mods do that when its time come even if they earn fewer ;)

DeletedUser82212

This will only help Clear! in the war. I am going to vote no. Hopefully we can keep it on a more even playing field.

Looks like Clear! is anxious to en this world as soon as possible :lol:

DeletedUser

This will only help Clear! in the war. I am going to vote no. Hopefully we can keep it on a more even playing field.

Looks like Clear! is anxious to en this world as soon as possible :lol:

I think any tribe on any world would be ready to end there world if they where in the position that clear is in genius

DeletedUser

I don't understand how total villages can still be increasing?

DeletedUser

The villages gained (150 of them) are due to people restarting.

Data for 4th December:

Current Players: 2,452
Players on week Ago: 3,181
Players when the world closed (approx): 5,500

Since the world closed one month ago 55% of players have turned barbarian.

I thought that the number of players dropping daily would have slowed down by now.. it hasn't. # of players quitting per day has been almost linear. Surely that will change after the new year.

Graph for the nerdy:
[spoil]
image.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

No caely and I are going to multiply

Lots and lots of babies

DeletedUser

I should have stayed and kick your a**es, that way the world would be much more interesting xD

DeletedUser

LOL @ warham

---

Noooo I don't think they'll do that Anom...they better not lol. I meant that I think the rate of people quitting will INCREASE after new years...fruit was surprised that it has not slowed down yet.

DeletedUser

Pfff... If I had stayed the world would be over now and I would have won already.

If I had stayed your mama would be so fat that if she put on an orange shirt and threw herself from the top of a building it would look like a sunset

DeletedUser

If I had stayed your mama would be so fat that if she put on an orange shirt and threw herself from the top of a building it would look like a sunset

Thats one bone-crushing sunset for the ppl below the building...