Player Countdown

DeletedUser

lol cheers

its funny when people come back saying if i had carried on playing i would have beaten you or i was winning until i quit, well if they were so good they wouldn't have quit in the first bloody place :mad:

DeletedUser

yh its funny when your knocking at their door and the real life thing kicks in .

I mean i could understand real life as an excuse if you were not already getting it handed to ya

DeletedUser

lol cheers

its funny when people come back saying if i had carried on playing i would have beaten you or i was winning until i quit, well if they were so good they wouldn't have quit in the first bloody place :mad:

yeah.. i mean there can obviously only be one reason why someone would quit tw.

DeletedUser

Thats one bone-crushing sunset for the ppl below the building...

no doubt

lol cheers

you don't joke a lot in real life do you? are you a sad person? do you want the rest of us to hug you and sing cumbaya?

dbag and myself were on the same team, and we are both noobs, and we kNoW iT oO

DeletedUser

I just think its a big coincidence that for say 6 months you have been playing fine and then once you start getting your ass handed to you real life suddenly becomes a drag on TW. Normy is an exception, he was fighting well for a long time until he had no time, but at least he stuck around and fought unlike so many .

oh and just so you know its not supposed to be funny in a hahaha way, how old are you ? im sure even a 14 year old would be able to work that out.

Actually spike i crack alot of jokes in real life ask anyone here, im usually the life and soul of the forums in a tribe and in real life some would call me the class clown. Would you like me to scan my report card and post it here ? you will see all my teachers say i talk too much and mess about.

i know you were on the same team, i've not been living in a shell for the past 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just think its a big coincidence that for say 6 months you have been playing fine and then once you start getting your ass handed to you real life suddenly becomes a drag on TW. Normy is an exception, he was fighting well for a long time until he had no time, but at least he stuck around and fought unlike so many .

oh and just so you know its not supposed to be funny in a hahaha way, how old are you ? im sure even a 14 year old would be able to work that out.

Actually spike i crack alot of jokes in real life ask anyone here, im usually the life and soul of the forums in a tribe and in real life some would call me the class clown. Would you like me to scan my report card and post it here ? you will see all my teachers say i talk too much and mess about.

i know you were on the same team, i've not been living in a shell for the past 2 years.

"I like a man who grins when he fights.
~ Winston Churchill"

Nice, I like that, all my teammates could enter that description.

now, I don't think any of us said we were having problems with real life time schedules and thats the reason for which we left. personaly I knew we were going to lose, BUL was in a terrible shape at that time. I asked FFE if he wanted to give it a rest for a while so we could reorganize (getting rid of our inactives and members who were ignoring orders among other things) so we could fight a proper war later on, and he said no. We were too lazy to keep on under those conditions.

It is a game, if you are having a hard time managing huge inactive accounts plus your own (something you know it is time demanding), your girlfriend is constantly complaining about the time you spend at the computer, your friends tell you you are f******* nerd, you are having control every now and then at the university, and most importantly, you are not enjoying it, then it makes no sense to keep on playing, don't you think?

I am 22 by the way, don't really understood why you were asking. Just in case: I only do girls, although I have to admit I made some exceptions while playing this game :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh good to know Spike, the offer to sing "cumbaya" had me wondering...

Wellingtown

I would like to title this : "Mike you make me smile"

Your right, you always were the life of the forums.... I knew that if I wanted to see a fat man in a lime green speedo, you would deliver not only that, but a fat man in a lime green speedo pulled up over his shoulders!

You had a remark for anything and you didnt care what people thought. That is when Paolo didnt have anything to say (rare) he was always much sharper then you. I miss him a bit actually.

Also... I have been watching the news... after last year... you would think you guys would buy snow blowers and shovels!

love, Wellingtown

DeletedUser

:lol: yh well it came as abit of a surprise this year welly it came early but its a good excuse for me t take 4 days off college :p we dont have snow blowers thats not a thing we do over here, we are probably colder here than it is in canada its like - 8 at times during the night :( thats when i need to have my teddy bear to keep me warm

sharper than me ? and what exactly do you mean by that ?

the things i say not everyone likes but im not here to be liked :p if you've ever seen jimmy carr or frankie boyle DVD's or on TV some people have compare me to them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wellingtown

oh forgive me...

i meant he is quicker then you, quicker as in faster and able to use wit.

2nd...

i assume that you mean 8oF which is roughly what -15oC ? Thats pretty cold its only -6oC here and thats what... 10-12oF or close to it.. i dunno.

Well mike, i hope in all hoinesty that Clear! wins the world... but i wish you good luck.

Paolo... I miss you too. MUAH!

DeletedUser

:lol: no i mean degrees C nub cake
he isn't quicker than me i just post whatever comes straight into my head which usually isn't using wit lol

we all know biccy will win the world

Wellingtown

:lol: no i mean degrees C nub cake
he isn't quicker than me i just post whatever comes straight into my head which usually isn't using wit lol

we all know biccy will win the world

if you mean oC then your a wimp... thats short and T-shirt weather.

Wellingtown

no, i ordered them from mikes homeland of england!

They go up to my knee! nice eh!

lol...

no, they are bear...

DeletedUser74275

when was the last time you ate, maple syrup or watched ice hockey or pretended to be french?

:p