Player Countdown

Wellingtown

lol... well, personally, i dont like the atitudes of the Quebec citizens, and had maple syrup on my pancakes this morning and im watching hockey right now.

DeletedUser

Biscuit, I'm pretty sure I quit before you had nobles.

For real though, is this guy the new face of clear?

Anyways, I quit because it wasn't no fun no more. I was to far from everyone not in the tribe, and then clear or some other large tribe recruited everything, and it was uneventful.

DeletedUser74275

lol... well, personally, i dont like the atitudes of the Quebec citizens, and had maple syrup on my pancakes this morning and im watching hockey right now.

you know what they say

2 outta 3 aint bad

DeletedUser

Uneventful :lol: what having an enemy close to you now is uneventful ? what do you think is eventful then ?

I had nobled a couple off you in K73 whilst you were still around then moved onto your K71's

DeletedUser

Uneventful :lol: what having an enemy close to you now is uneventful ? what do you think is eventful then ?

I had nobled a couple off you in K73 whilst you were still around then moved onto your K71's

W26 was very uneventful after Clear. ;)

The only thing that happened was t4h war.. bul war.

1 war happening in a world at a time isnt much.

DeletedUser

It's kind of a problem with tribal wars fundamentally. How do you win without it becoming boring? Do you pass up the opportunity for gain just so the world stay interesting longer? Once you're a dominate force how long should you be expected to grind on smaller players? 5 years? Longer? There comes a transition where you're doing everything necessary for survival to a change where you're just trying to find ways to keep it interesting. I do think there is still fun to be had and reasons to play though. For anyone on 26.. even the little ones. Hell I can noble a tiny barb on the far side of the rim and not support it. Almost create a "first village" all over again and see what I can do. Not that I've done it but the thought had crossed my mind.

DeletedUser

This is why theres so many experienced players who only play early world. Dominate their area.. then go to a new world.

Late game can be interesting, and some people prefer late game.. but most of the time worlds gradually get worse and worse.

DeletedUser

So don't hate the player, hate the game. :icon_cool:

Late game is getting a huge boost with the half and quarter priced packets and coins. The addition of end game makes things so much more fun really. When they announced the end of world 12 I was very happy to keep playing world 26. The no end in sight problem really had me pissed off with the game in general and you're right..made it look like it would get more and more boring. I'm totally satisfied now to keep playing for however long necessary since I know winning is very possible.

DeletedUser

It's not the fault of Clear! it became boring, if you had better skill or people were more active things could have been different which is only your fault really or Clear! were just too good.

DeletedUser

You didn't touch me, I left before anyone was around me in k73. Not sure who, if anyone was playing the account then.

It's kind of a problem with tribal wars fundamentally. How do you win without it becoming boring? Do you pass up the opportunity for gain just so the world stay interesting longer? Once you're a dominate force how long should you be expected to grind on smaller players? 5 years? Longer? There comes a transition where you're doing everything necessary for survival to a change where you're just trying to find ways to keep it interesting. I do think there is still fun to be had and reasons to play though. For anyone on 26.. even the little ones. Hell I can noble a tiny barb on the far side of the rim and not support it. Almost create a "first village" all over again and see what I can do. Not that I've done it but the thought had crossed my mind.

Or you just play to lose, making sure to keep the tribe small and alliances non existent. I love playing against a stacked hand.

DeletedUser35787

Play to lose? Haha. That's a good one to say after the event :D

B...b...but I was... I was.... Playing to errrrr.... Lose? Yeah that's it! I was playing to lose all along! I won at that! Ha!

DeletedUser

It's not the fault of Clear! it became boring, if you had better skill or people were more active things could have been different which is only your fault really or Clear! were just too good.

Clear had already won w26 before you joined them.

DeletedUser

Play to lose? Haha. That's a good one to say after the event :D

B...b...but I was... I was.... Playing to errrrr.... Lose? Yeah that's it! I was playing to lose all along! I won at that! Ha!

Well i did have people trying to get me into H or Storm, even after it was obvious i was going to lose. So, ya some of us played to lose.

DeletedUser35787

I think you played to be an under-dog and potentially come out of it winning by being persistance... I highly doubt you played with the sole intention of losing. If you had, you would have just never done anything :p But who knows, maybe you are clinically insane and actually did play and cheered when you lost a village you tried to snipe or stack...

DeletedUser74275

dbagmcgee

Tea bag mcgee.....you fail at everything, what is your purpose of even logging on to this forum?

you must have another alias...because i just clicked that twstats button and you got 1 village in world53 and seem inactive, but you probably plan to lose there too

i applaud you for being consistently terrible

DeletedUser35787

dbagmcgee

Tea bag mcgee.....you fail at everything, what is your purpose of even logging on to this forum?

you must have another alias...because i just clicked that twstats button and you got 1 village in world53 and seem inactive, but you probably plan to lose there too

i applaud you for being consistently terrible

I approve of the above comment by sir paolo of Nomad. However, sir Paolo please change your signature. The summer is a distant memory and fall is over. ;)

DeletedUser

Gentlemen, please.
Use other means if you just want to chat. Keep the discussions at least faintly relevant to the topic at hand.

DeletedUser74275

ICECO is going to lay down the long arm of the law i see

punctual too, i like him already

this thread has pretty much covered everything, lol