Player Countdown

DeletedUser

Who cares ? That doesn't mean your a good player it means you haven't had RL get in the way

DeletedUser

Who cares ? That doesn't mean your a good player it means you haven't had RL get in the way

oh really... I had my share of family tragedy.... I had my friends back me up and I played when I could in the early months of the game.

DeletedUser

Then well done to your friends still doesn't make you a better player than anyone who leaves the world before the end.

DeletedUser

Then well done to your friends still doesn't make you a better player than anyone who leaves the world before the end.

Sure it does... I find ways to not quit... the rest of you make excuses. I fight until the end whether win or lose. The rest of you it seems (people like you mike) reminiscence about how great you were in the past. But you never finish so it means nothing. Clear finished so I have some respect for them somewhat. I have no respect for people like you mike... so go play another world so you can quit that one too and then make another dumb excuse.

DeletedUser

hmm so that makes you a better player how ? none of that relates to ingame skill so yeah great reply :icon_rolleyes:

Excuses ? yeah obviously excuses grow up you know why i quit and if you think this is more important your more of an idiot than i originally thought, and your pretty high on the scale already.

DeletedUser

hmm so that makes you a better player how ? none of that relates to ingame skill so yeah great reply :icon_rolleyes:

Excuses ? yeah obviously excuses grow up you know why i quit and if you think this is more important your more of an idiot than i originally thought, and your pretty high on the scale already.

You find plenty of time to come on here and post so I think you have time to play. Your just a quitter... plain and simple.. plus it really doesn't take much time to play if you know what you are doing. Of course the more time you put into it the better you can do but stop using real life as an excuse. Your a quitter... just admit it already. I fail to see why you even play at all if all you are going to do is make half-hearted attempts... whats the point?

DeletedUser

I do have plenty of time now yes infact i have all the time in the world at the moment.

Doesn't take much time ? :lol: say that when you are defending on 3-4 fronts on your own when you have nobles incoming from under an hour away. I'm not using real life as an excuse real life is what happened :lol: lets see get kicked out of college or play tw i know which one i would prefer to do.

DeletedUser

I do have plenty of time now yes infact i have all the time in the world at the moment.

Doesn't take much time ? :lol: say that when you are defending on 3-4 fronts on your own when you have nobles incoming from under an hour away. I'm not using real life as an excuse real life is what happened :lol: lets see get kicked out of college or play tw i know which one i would prefer to do.

Been there.. done all that.. .and still found a way. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Course you have :icon_rolleyes: so you have managed to defend nobles from an hour or so away whilst not being online much are you the creator of TW ? you must teach us all

DeletedUser

Course you have :icon_rolleyes: so you have managed to defend nobles from an hour or so away whilst not being online much are you the creator of TW ? you must teach us all

I could teach you a think or two I bet... but your probably too much a nub to understand any of it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You said that the post before :icon_rolleyes: From what i've seen here you couldn't teach anything

DeletedUser

Stop spamming up the thread!! We all know you're both mentally challenged, point proven. No need to continue. Thanks.

Players currently: 249
Last week: 258 (-9)
Players at zero points: 75

Rank 100 has 154.368 points and 73 villages (down approx 33%)
Rank 75 has 466.945 points and 50 villages (new this week)
Rank 50 has 1.395.067 points and 156 villages (new this week)

There are 6,071 player owned villages left that Clear does not own. (in 7 days time a reduction of 940)

Going by the last 4 weeks (since "end game" began).

Villages on Aug 28: 10,138
Villages on Sept 11: 8,165
Villages Sept 18: 7,011
Villages currently: 6,071

Still averaging just over 1,000 villages removed per week.

DeletedUser

Finally winsen nobled me out the game... now lets see how long it takes for CLEAR to finish the rest off.

DeletedUser61979

of course. ROFL.

I just wonder how long it is going to take you all to get it done.

Now that you are gone we don't know what to do and have just been hanging out and chatting in the Clear! forums. :icon_rolleyes: