Player Discussion

DeletedUser

It's quite simular to Rate the player, only that you give your full opinion on the player that posted above or earlier. Use your heads, perhaps get in a map or two, disccus away.

Klaus Heissler

DeletedUser

You are apart of a family tribe with low points for start date. However, this may be because its a safe place to be in your area and will maybe end up in a better tribe down the road. You have plenty of noble targets, so played aggressively and intelligently, you may be able to carve your niche in this world.

DeletedUser

Thanks! I played back in W42 but stopped after a while, because things in RL came up. I picked it back up, and am getting it back.

The Tyrants Family had a war with C4U and a coalition of some in K45, and apparently I was targeted. You'll see the OD getting boosted up ALOT in an interval of 3 days.

However, I've pretty much won, so I'm swallowing up some villas as we speak. My points should go up tremendously in the next week, and even more so the week after that. But if I can manage it, I'm not going to do it. I always go by whether I can maintain/protect the villages I conquer.

And because I know I've done it too (Hey, at least we weren't like the APOC family), I can understand why you hate the family tribe, us being one.

But the leadership in itself is great! Perhaps not the best experienced, but they're all committed.

Btw, did you get the name Zabimaru from Bleach?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Er, It's not Klaus Heissler, I ment I'm playing Klaus Heissler, I'm not him.

I've started around ~1 week ago.

There are quite a few players that I would regard as experienced in every way posibble, though as the world is progresing I haven't seen anything other then mostly good claims. The true skilled players are kind of either hiding or not getting sufficiant claims to reach top 20. Either ways there are quite a few decently experienced players in the top 20. Though not all of them actually deserve it as eithers do.

Last edited by a moderator: