Approved script Player farm script (ft. Tcamps) - Beta

Shinko to Kuma

Non-stop Poster
Approved on .net! Ticket nr. #t13258370

Just another script, made together with @tcamps , this one is still a beta, and not the most userfriendly one we put out there. But it's been in limbo forever and we haven't had the motivation to finish cleaning it up and polishing it so we figured we'd just release it in it's current state for now.

I made a bit of a tutorial on how it works:

Script:

Code:
javascript:
window.playerVillageCoords = '521|583 520|581 520|584 525|579 527|582';
window.playerFarmSettings=[];
window.playerFarmSettings.allowedTroops=[
            [
                { name: 'light', min: 5, max: 75 }
            ],
            [
                { name: 'spear', min: 25, max: 75 },
                { name: 'sword', min: 25, max: 25 }
            ]
        ];
$.getScript('https://tylercamp.me/tw/playerfarm.js')

To find all my other scripts, I made a website recently that has them all listed up there. Some REALLY exciting projects coming out soon so keep an eye out for those :D These include a resource balancer that is not only REALLY fast (upto 360 sendings a minute), but also works on mobile browser and app!

Go to website here!

Last edited:

ajbjcj

the script sends 1 scout with it. is there a way to edit that? and is it a continuos script? if im in the middle of sending attacks and say i got interrupted, will i be able to continue with the coor i was working on or start from the first coord? and how do you refresh it?

N00ble

Hi Sophie, I've been after one of these for ages!

One problem im having is when I change the coordinates for the script it will not work. Ive checked that there are no spaces where there shouldnt be or anything.

World 112.

Attachments

Shinko to Kuma

Non-stop Poster
Hi Sophie, I've been after one of these for ages!

One problem im having is when I change the coordinates for the script it will not work. Ive checked that there are no spaces where there shouldnt be or anything.

World 112.
Could you press F12 and show me if you get any errors when you attempt to run the script? from what I can tell nothing is wrong with the script