{ name: 'spear', min: 25, max: 75 },
{ name: 'sword', min: 25, max: 25 }
]
];
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/playerFarm.js');
Public?
Public
Approved on .net! Ticket nr. #t13258370

Just another script, made together with @tcamps , this one is still a beta, and not the most userfriendly one we put out there. But it's been in limbo forever and we haven't had the motivation to finish cleaning it up and polishing it so we figured we'd just release it in it's current state for now.

I made a bit of a tutorial on how it works:

To find all my other scripts, I made a website recently that has them all listed up there. Some REALLY exciting projects coming out soon so keep an eye out for those :D These include a resource balancer that is not only REALLY fast (upto 360 sendings a minute), but also works on mobile browser and app!

Go to website here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 7

ajbjcj

the script sends 1 scout with it. is there a way to edit that? and is it a continuos script? if im in the middle of sending attacks and say i got interrupted, will i be able to continue with the coor i was working on or start from the first coord? and how do you refresh it?

N00ble

Reaction score
Hi Sophie, I've been after one of these for ages!

One problem im having is when I change the coordinates for the script it will not work. Ive checked that there are no spaces where there shouldnt be or anything.

World 112.

Attachments

• Player farm script.PNG
    Player farm script.PNG
    10.2 KB · Views: 114

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi Sophie, I've been after one of these for ages!

One problem im having is when I change the coordinates for the script it will not work. Ive checked that there are no spaces where there shouldnt be or anything.

World 112.
Could you press F12 and show me if you get any errors when you attempt to run the script? from what I can tell nothing is wrong with the script

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The script doesn't seem to account for the warehouse level when determining the amount of troops to send. This would be helpful so you aren't sending too many troops to those villages.

Also it would be nice to set a haul modifier as multiple players sometimeS are farming the same villages so the modifier would tell the script to send a smaller amount of troops than what it would take to get the full haul.

DeletedUser124521

I have been using this script for a couple weeks, and today. Then about 30 min ago, it just stopped working. Is it me? or did something happen?

DeletedUser124681

the message appears to me:

TypeError: Cannot read null 'valueOf' property

DeletedUser124675

Have been following your scripts for a while. A tip in case you didn't know. When you inject html for your UI, you can create css classes in a <style> tag instead of specifying this:
style="background-color: rgb(193, 162, 100); background-image: url('https://dsen.innogamescdn.com/asset/fa6f0423/graphic/screen/tableheader_bg3.png'); background-repeat: repeat-x; font-weight: bold;"); background-repeat: repeat-x; font-weight: bold;"
for dozens of elements.

You can do this instead:
<style>
.myClass {
background-color: rgb(193, 162, 100);
font-weight: bold;
}
</style>

<td class="myClass">1</td>
<td class="myClass">2</td>
<td class="myClass">3</td>

Waterloo1815

Reaction score
the script sends 1 scout with it. is there a way to edit that? and is it a continuos script? if im in the middle of sending attacks and say i got interrupted, will i be able to continue with the coor i was working on or start from the first coord? and how do you refresh it?

On the second row replace
Code:
window.playerFarmSettings=[];

with:
Code:
window.playerFarmSettings = { addScout: false };

docrahul

Reaction score
Hi,

This script works fine for me on W115 but isn't working on enc2 or w116. Gives the error " SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1 " when I try to refresh village data. Anyone know how to sort this out?

Thanks!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi,

This script works fine for me on W115 but isn't working on enc2 or w116. Gives the error " SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1 " when I try to refresh village data. Anyone know how to sort this out?

Thanks!
still working? it stopped working for me today :(

Shinko to Kuma

View attachment 5125

Game updates broke the script

Updated script code:

Code:
javascript:
window.playerVillageCoords = 'ENTER COORDINATES HERE';
window.playerFarmSettings=[];
window.playerFarmSettings.allowedTroops=[
            [
                { name: 'light', min: 5, max: 75 }
            ],
            [
                { name: 'spear', min: 25, max: 75 },
                { name: 'sword', min: 25, max: 25 }
            ]
        ];
$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ofdg4c3myg71utf/playerFarm.js');

Deleted User - 848910036

Hey this looks really cool!

I couldn't find any contact info on your website, do you have discord?
I have a couple of questions about this script :)

sectopod

Reaction score
Hello - this script looks wonderful!

Just reporting that with the fix above, I get this error:

TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'latestReport.occurredAt.valueOf')

This occurs when I try to refresh village data. As a result, when I click on show village data nothing is displayed

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hello - this script looks wonderful!

Just reporting that with the fix above, I get this error:

TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'latestReport.occurredAt.valueOf')

This occurs when I try to refresh village data. As a result, when I click on show village data nothing is displayed
what browser/OS?

sectopod

Reaction score
I'm on safari on MacOS - thanks for the quick reply :)

Your scripts have been a lifesaver

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm on safari on MacOS - thanks for the quick reply :)

Your scripts have been a lifesaver

I have no way of bugtesting that I'm afraid :/ apple doesn't support safari for windows since like 2012, and if I try and run the script on safari mobile it works just fine Q_Q

Sounds to me that safari for mac has a date parsing issue that I don't have in chrome, firefox, opera, chromium and edge D: