Player from W6

DeletedUser108594

I used to be an active tribalwars players, but had to leave due to personal reasons. After a gap of long 3 years I have decided to return. If you remember the ALL4-1 tribes from W20(Once in the top 20), I was the Duke of the family.
I will be forming a new tribe. If anyone wants to join message me and I will send you an invite.
We will not be mass recruiting, I will be sending messages to some people in my continent.
Just need to meet some conditions-
1)You need to stay active
2)Follow the tribe rules
Thats all I ask for.

Signing out
Nair

DeletedUser

Hey Paggy 24,

Maybe I can interrest you in an already excisting tribe. We could certainly use your experience as a player!
let me know if you want in then i will send you an invitation!

Sincerely,

Cil

DeletedUser108541

I remember your tribe mate,but I think in a different work not in world 20.I forget the world exactly

DeletedUser108594

Clivyn- What world did you play in before? I dont usually co-own a tribe unless i know the person since a long time. But I will be opening up council positions and once I know someone is trustworthy I would hand them a good position.
@sossy5-was it from World 9?I had about 2 million points but then left, that ALL4-1 was different. I was in many other worlds but existed for a short time as I had to leave :/
but this time I am going to stay :)

DeletedUser108594

Great to hear that :)
I think its great to make friends before the start of the world
Do you have skype?