Player Interviews

balubhai

OK guys i am not so good in PnP with pictures. I am more of a writer. I have seen that there are a lot of old blood in this world and also some good enthusiastic newbies. Looking into that i am planning to do individual interviews with different players , leaders and diplomats. I will post the interviews in here as each are done.

Any one who likes to have an interview can pm me ingame (my ign is balubhai) or contact me in skype - balubhai13. (noooooo i am not 13 yrs old :p).Do let me know what u think about this and any suggestions are also welcome :)

lukresio

Cool idea, I like it.

At this point of the world you can't tell much about tribes or players so the only way to understand who has a good head on their shoulders is to know what their up to and why their doing it.

Im looking forward to what you come up with. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

OK guys i am not so good in PnP with pictures. I am more of a writer. I have seen that there are a lot of old blood in this world and also some good enthusiastic newbies. Looking into that i am planning to do individual interviews with different players , leaders and diplomats. I will post the interviews in here as each are done.

Any one who likes to have an interview can pm me ingame (my ign is balubhai) or contact me in skype - balubhai13. (noooooo i am not 13 yrs old :p).Do let me know what u think about this and any suggestions are also welcome :)

Ohhh my favorite Bunny is here <3

I'll tell ya what, after I've nearly taken over the world, using nothing but my epic female prowess, you may interview me :)

...if I stay, that is lol

-Carrie <3

DeletedUser

I've never been interviewed in anything... I'd like to be one of them I think it'd be fun.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am leader of Eskimo, rank 1 in k54 and rank 12th in the world.

would like a interview asap^^

balubhai

Okay guys here is our first interview. He is not a well known forum personality , just a simple player. His interview is first just because he contacted me first :D

Player : kokoraskrasatos

Tribe : Cookie

[7:44:55 PM] Balubhai says: okie bro
[7:45:10 PM] Balubhai says: so hee we start and every thing from now on will be posted :)
[7:45:18 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: alright:p
[7:45:59 PM] Balubhai says: So mate let us start with a short introduction like ur real name , age , nationality and how long u been playing tw
[7:47:01 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: alriight, My name is Dimitris, I am 16 from Greece ( excuse my grammar sometimes:p) and I have played TW for about a year now ( i used to be in W 35 and the Greek Server).
[7:47:42 PM] Balubhai says: How did u come to know about Tw ?
[7:48:28 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: Well, My friend used to play it and we kept making fun of how lame it seemed, untill one day in the ICT I decided to try it, and it turned out to be really good!
[7:49:20 PM] Balubhai says: How was the experience in your first world ;)

got farmed and stopped or rimmed or just quit because of boredom ?
[7:51:07 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: my first world was not bad, I just didnt know much about the game. I set up a noob tribe, mass recruited ( everyones been there) and started talking in the forums. I then joined another world and started properly. I quit after reaching 40 something villages because everything around me was blue, plus it was august and i wasnt going to be on the PC all the time
[7:53:12 PM] Balubhai says: Okie so ur one of those guys who had the beginners luck ;)

So moving on , Which is your main world in .net ?
[7:54:34 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: Well, now I have started world 30 ( i have a friend there) 43 and 45, The reason being that 45 is so slooooow i need other worlds to stop me from becoming too bored. But i think I will focus more on 45.
[7:55:56 PM] Balubhai says: OKie so now about W45 , which tribe are u in and what is your ingame name ?
[7:56:50 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: I am in Cookie, My ingame name is Kokoraskrasatos ( literally meaning rooster with wine, one of my favorite dishes).
[7:57:37 PM] Balubhai says: How did u select the tribe you joined ? Any friends ? Or u got an invite from them or u asked for one ?
[7:58:21 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: I used to be in cookie in W35
[7:58:46 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: Plus there are some familiar faces
[8:00:17 PM] Balubhai says: So it was a premeditated decision :)

What were ur expectations when u joined the tribe in here too?

They doing just as what they did in W35 ?
[8:01:52 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: Well, we are aiming for the top, I am pretty confident we will get there!
[8:02:27 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: judging from past experiences, it will be fun
[8:04:12 PM] Balubhai says: I am asuming that u guys are having new players also in ur tribe , How are they doing ?? And what are u guys doing to help those new players ?
[8:05:09 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: Yes, we help these players in the forums
[8:05:15 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: not that we have any noobs
[8:05:28 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: we just share cookies :D
[8:06:42 PM] Balubhai says: That is a great news to hear that u pl share cookies , may be i will bring the coffee and join u guys to have an evening get together :p

Jokes apart are u in any commanding position in ur tribe ?
[8:07:25 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: that soundsl ike fun ;) ehm no. I am not in any commanding position, being a member is fine by me.
[8:08:57 PM] Balubhai says: Okie may be i will visit ur village during teh new year breaks with coffee ;)

So what is your expectation from your tribe as a simple member ?
[8:10:12 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: Well, from all tribes in general, is to not appear noobish ( ascii art profiles, acts of war etc.), to support when necessary, not make stupid decisions and to be friendly!
[8:13:08 PM] Balubhai says: What about diplomacy and families :D
[8:13:24 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: we prefer cookies
[8:15:08 PM] Balubhai says: me toooooooooooo yummy

But can we be ur cookie family please........... :p

Again jokes apart , what is ur personal goals for the world ?
[8:17:02 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: :p jokes aside, I was never into having a 'checklist' where it says 'reach 1000 000' points or 'reach top 5', because that comprimises quality. whats the points of being number one if you dont have the troops to back up. My goals are to have fun, and grow with my tribe, and reach a respectable level.
[8:18:21 PM] Balubhai says: Pretty good motto mate , let me give u hug for that
(hug)

At teh current state which tribe do u think is doing well (other than ur own) and who will be the player to look out for ?
[8:19:51 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: hmm, I havnt really looked into that yet, ive seen forum discusions about it but its too early to tell.
[8:20:13 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: But there are definetly tribes in the top 10 that will not stay there (not mentioning any names)
[8:21:56 PM] Balubhai says: Thank god we are not in top 10 :D

As the second attack break comes , wht do u think is the ideal think to do rght now ?
[8:22:56 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: build up resources - as during attack breaks, you need those resources if you cannot farm
[8:25:07 PM] Balubhai says: *writing it down in my notebook*

And any plan for the attack break lifting ;) (dont worry just tell me , i wont tell any one )
[8:25:44 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: :p plans? go out and have fun, its new years!
[8:26:30 PM] Balubhai says: sssshhhhhhh just between us , do u know any villages with a whore house and steam bath ?
[8:27:29 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: hmm, mine does, with all those extra wood recourses i will obtain, ill build a sauna ;)
[8:29:30 PM] Balubhai says: *Bookng my ticket now*

It was fun talking to u mate. I wish both u and ur tribe all the best in this world

Again man to man - Keep that whore house ready for my studs :D
[8:29:57 PM] kokoraskrasatos says: pay me a visit in the attack break ;) It was nice talking to you, happy holidays!
[8:30:27 PM] Balubhai says: sure sure. Later bro :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So the dude never get ram before? That is one lucky noob

I remember my first week playing this game :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

So... Wait. Let me get this straight... You want to interview leaders/diplomats of several tribes... at this stage of the game?

1. Nothing has happened yet. Good interviews usually involve talks about current wars, diplomatic incidents, further strategic plans and so on. What will you ask them about now? What food they like? Where they come from?

2. If you start interviewing people now, you'll probably interview a lot of people who will have little to no influence in the world later on. I'd wait with interviewing people until the first real continental tribes start popping up, alliances start getting important and wars start taking place. Because then it is obvious which people are important enough to get interviewed.

balubhai

To me each and every player of TW is important mate. Every time i see some guys flamming new players , calling then noobs and all , i just think about my beginning stages. Every one have to start some where to reach some where :)

As long as this thread entertains readers and i have time to do interviews , i will do it :)

DeletedUser33413

I think maybe keep it to leaders of tribes only.

Or at least people who the leaders allow to speak on behalf of their tribe.

Also it only works and is interesting if everyone is open minded to it and is fairly honest with their answers.

DeletedUser

wars you say ;)
Im being interviewed. Im wonder if i will be asked such a question about wars.

DeletedUser

To me each and every player of TW is important mate. Every time i see some guys flamming new players , calling then noobs and all , i just think about my beginning stages. Every one have to start some where to reach some where :)

As long as this thread entertains readers and i have time to do interviews , i will do it :)

Of course, you can start interviewing normal members of a tribe and ask their views on current events, but such an interview will never be as interesting as an interview with a tribal leader who knows more than the average tribemember. Plus, most of the time the general forum public will think "who the hell is that?"

balubhai

Interview no.2

player : Sir Mage

Tribe : Mental

sir mage today at 15:14
Fire away =]

balubhai today at 15:17
So mate let us start with a short introduction like ur real name , age , nationality and how long u been playing tw

sir mage today at 15:19
Name: Elliot Wills
Nationality: Welsh/British
Tw play time: About 4-5 Years

balubhai today at 15:20
How did u come to know about Tw ?

sir mage today at 15:22
My friend was playing the game over his house and it interested me.

balubhai today at 15:25
So how was ur first world with Tw freaks ??

Got farmed and stopped or got rimmed or just quit because of boredom ?

sir mage today at 15:26
My first world was 1, i got to about 300k and then got rimmed by my own friend :/ He was a top ranked player and thought it would be funny to take all my villages. I didnt bother to start again on that world so i quit tw for a while.

balubhai today at 15:28
So that makes me ask which are/were your main worlds now

sir mage today at 15:30
My main world was world 6 under the name "Thoronir". I played several worlds but that was my main. I quit world 6 due to having to move house and unable to get internet in time.

balubhai today at 15:35
So coming back to W45 now , How did u join the tribe u are rght now ?? You have friends or they invited u or u contacted them for an invite ?

sir mage today at 15:39
At first if i remember correctly i contacted [ally]Ghosts[/ally] for an invite but they weren't recruiting. I seen [ally]MeNTal[/ally] in k54 with little members and thats how i like it, more room for me to farm and no restrictions to who i can attack. I contacted them asking for an invitation, they wanted to know my experience and i got in.

balubhai today at 15:49
So u think that ur tribes recruitment process was good rght?

sir mage today at 15:51
It was good yes, not excelent but good. They made sure i had past experience and they put me through a number of situations to see how i would react.

balubhai today at 15:53
Nice to hear that , proves that they are not just mass recruiters :)

When u joined ur tribe , what were ur expectations from them as a tribe ?

sir mage today at 15:56
I expected pure activity, great leadership and experienced players. Do you want me to go into detail about how the tribe succeeded my expectations?

balubhai today at 15:57
I dont mind as long as no offense will be done to the tribe :)

sir mage today at 16:03
Activity Expectation: At first i wasn't impressed by the activity but after a few hours it really improved and players started to post on the forums a lot more.

Leadership Expectations: The leadership wasn't at all the best, powerdrago had a lot on his hands and i new he was struggling so i stepped in and helped out.

Experience expectations: I looked a lot of people up on tw stats and nothing really made sense, they had bad worlds but yet new so much. I contacted these people and found out they play on different accounts, i look them up on TW stats and i was shocked that there are a lot of dukes/barons/war commandors of top tribes in many worlds.

balubhai today at 16:05
Its always good to be in with experienced guys :).

Any way you guys will still be having a few new players among u , what is the tribes approach towards them ?

sir mage today at 16:11
Can you explain your question with more detail.
Do you mean newly joined the tribe or new to the game?

balubhai today at 16:12
new to the game :)

sir mage today at 16:52
We have a forum set up where they can learn all the basic and advanced skills for TW. We wont dismiss someone just because they are new, but yet we wont accept more than 5 people new to the game. We are willing to teach the new comers so they become skilled and experienced, after all everyone needs to learn somehow right?

balubhai today at 16:54
Very true bro.

As u are in leadership of ur tribe , let me ask u what is ur plans for the world (i am spying :p)

sir mage today at 16:59
Im only a baron =]

Im not going to share MeNTals plans with you.

balubhai today at 17:02
Oh my bad , i failed as a spy :(

On another note what do u feel must be the general approach to this world as its slow than others

sir mage today at 17:07
Farm your 14x14 all day untill they are dry, clear anyone who can be a threat to you in future, Build large amounts of troops and dont focus to much on your points. It doesnt take much effort to play this world because its slow but i still believe putting a few hours a day will benefit a player by a lot.

balubhai today at 17:13
Nicely said bro.

Unfortunately i have to appoint an assistant now as i am not that much online :(

Moving on Which tribe do u think will do well in this world , apart from urs , and which player. (heard cassandra have quit :p)

sir mage today at 17:18
Doesn'tt matter, atleast your account is being used and you wont fall behind.

Ghosts, Their leader is from the .dk server and is the duke of TW. He knows what he is doing and i believe they will go far, people think they are point whores but doesn't their ODA prove otherwise? Its to soon to judge which player will be successfull because the top 20 are forever changing, ask me again in 1 months time and i could give an honest accurate answer.

balubhai today at 17:21
Point noted :)

So u planning any parties in ur villa for the new years eve ?

sir mage today at 17:24
Just a few hundred LC roaming around to nearby villages. I usually like sending visits to future enemys, Allies, Tribe members. What about you self? Anything planned for new years eve?

balubhai today at 17:27
I have dressed up my paladin as Maria sharapova. I hope he/she keeps my white horsies happy during the party nights

hmm so i must watch out whether u are planning to visit my villa ( Future enemies ) :p

Jokes apart , any word of thoughts or advice to fellow W45 community ?

sir mage today at 17:34
For the fellow W45 Community? None at all, i keep my nowledge within my own tribe. Let their leaders deal with their problems.

balubhai today at 17:39
Lol i just noticed that u wanna questioned about wars .....hmm

But i wonder what wars .huh .

May be the domestic war between the brother and sister tribe of a main tribe ?

sir mage today at 17:43
Im not going to tell you which tribe we have in mind, but we do have a tribe which we will be waring in future. Everything is set up, just in hidden forums for now ;) And for the record no its not a family tribe, they are not worth the effort.

balubhai today at 17:45
Oh my god where is my invisibility cloak.

Any ways it was fun talking with u bro. All the best for u and ur tribe and in ur future war too :)

sir mage today at 17:48
Indeed it was nice talking to you =] I know for a fact that im going to get abuse from other players when they read this. I look forward to it and i look forward to hearing from you again.

balubhai

Interview no.2

player : Sir Mage

Tribe : Mental

sir mage today at 15:14
Fire away =]

balubhai today at 15:17
So mate let us start with a short introduction like ur real name , age , nationality and how long u been playing tw

sir mage today at 15:19
Name: Elliot Wills
Nationality: Welsh/British
Tw play time: About 4-5 Years

balubhai today at 15:20
How did u come to know about Tw ?

sir mage today at 15:22
My friend was playing the game over his house and it interested me.

balubhai today at 15:25
So how was ur first world with Tw freaks ??

Got farmed and stopped or got rimmed or just quit because of boredom ?

sir mage today at 15:26
My first world was 1, i got to about 300k and then got rimmed by my own friend :/ He was a top ranked player and thought it would be funny to take all my villages. I didnt bother to start again on that world so i quit tw for a while.

balubhai today at 15:28
So that makes me ask which are/were your main worlds now

sir mage today at 15:30
My main world was world 6 under the name "Thoronir". I played several worlds but that was my main. I quit world 6 due to having to move house and unable to get internet in time.

balubhai today at 15:35
So coming back to W45 now , How did u join the tribe u are rght now ?? You have friends or they invited u or u contacted them for an invite ?

sir mage today at 15:39
At first if i remember correctly i contacted [ally]Ghosts[/ally] for an invite but they weren't recruiting. I seen [ally]MeNTal[/ally] in k54 with little members and thats how i like it, more room for me to farm and no restrictions to who i can attack. I contacted them asking for an invitation, they wanted to know my experience and i got in.

balubhai today at 15:49
So u think that ur tribes recruitment process was good rght?

sir mage today at 15:51
It was good yes, not excelent but good. They made sure i had past experience and they put me through a number of situations to see how i would react.

balubhai today at 15:53
Nice to hear that , proves that they are not just mass recruiters :)

When u joined ur tribe , what were ur expectations from them as a tribe ?

sir mage today at 15:56
I expected pure activity, great leadership and experienced players. Do you want me to go into detail about how the tribe succeeded my expectations?

balubhai today at 15:57
I dont mind as long as no offense will be done to the tribe :)

sir mage today at 16:03
Activity Expectation: At first i wasn't impressed by the activity but after a few hours it really improved and players started to post on the forums a lot more.

Leadership Expectations: The leadership wasn't at all the best, powerdrago had a lot on his hands and i new he was struggling so i stepped in and helped out.

Experience expectations: I looked a lot of people up on tw stats and nothing really made sense, they had bad worlds but yet new so much. I contacted these people and found out they play on different accounts, i look them up on TW stats and i was shocked that there are a lot of dukes/barons/war commandors of top tribes in many worlds.

balubhai today at 16:05
Its always good to be in with experienced guys :).

Any way you guys will still be having a few new players among u , what is the tribes approach towards them ?

sir mage today at 16:11
Can you explain your question with more detail.
Do you mean newly joined the tribe or new to the game?

balubhai today at 16:12
new to the game :)

sir mage today at 16:52
We have a forum set up where they can learn all the basic and advanced skills for TW. We wont dismiss someone just because they are new, but yet we wont accept more than 5 people new to the game. We are willing to teach the new comers so they become skilled and experienced, after all everyone needs to learn somehow right?

balubhai today at 16:54
Very true bro.

As u are in leadership of ur tribe , let me ask u what is ur plans for the world (i am spying :p)

sir mage today at 16:59
Im only a baron =]

Im not going to share MeNTals plans with you.

balubhai today at 17:02
Oh my bad , i failed as a spy :(

On another note what do u feel must be the general approach to this world as its slow than others

sir mage today at 17:07
Farm your 14x14 all day untill they are dry, clear anyone who can be a threat to you in future, Build large amounts of troops and dont focus to much on your points. It doesnt take much effort to play this world because its slow but i still believe putting a few hours a day will benefit a player by a lot.

balubhai today at 17:13
Nicely said bro.

Unfortunately i have to appoint an assistant now as i am not that much online :(

Moving on Which tribe do u think will do well in this world , apart from urs , and which player. (heard cassandra have quit :p)

sir mage today at 17:18
Doesn'tt matter, atleast your account is being used and you wont fall behind.

Ghosts, Their leader is from the .dk server and is the duke of TW. He knows what he is doing and i believe they will go far, people think they are point whores but doesn't their ODA prove otherwise? Its to soon to judge which player will be successfull because the top 20 are forever changing, ask me again in 1 months time and i could give an honest accurate answer.

balubhai today at 17:21
Point noted :)

So u planning any parties in ur villa for the new years eve ?

sir mage today at 17:24
Just a few hundred LC roaming around to nearby villages. I usually like sending visits to future enemys, Allies, Tribe members. What about you self? Anything planned for new years eve?

balubhai today at 17:27
I have dressed up my paladin as Maria sharapova. I hope he/she keeps my white horsies happy during the party nights

hmm so i must watch out whether u are planning to visit my villa ( Future enemies ) :p

Jokes apart , any word of thoughts or advice to fellow W45 community ?

sir mage today at 17:34
For the fellow W45 Community? None at all, i keep my nowledge within my own tribe. Let their leaders deal with their problems.

balubhai today at 17:39
Lol i just noticed that u wanna questioned about wars .....hmm

But i wonder what wars .huh .

May be the domestic war between the brother and sister tribe of a main tribe ?

sir mage today at 17:43
Im not going to tell you which tribe we have in mind, but we do have a tribe which we will be waring in future. Everything is set up, just in hidden forums for now ;) And for the record no its not a family tribe, they are not worth the effort.

balubhai today at 17:45
Oh my god where is my invisibility cloak.

Any ways it was fun talking with u bro. All the best for u and ur tribe and in ur future war too :)

sir mage today at 17:48
Indeed it was nice talking to you =] I know for a fact that im going to get abuse from other players when they read this. I look forward to it and i look forward to hearing from you again.

balubhai

Interview no.3

Player : DaRkCaRnAgE1

Tribe : ~(C)~

balubhai today at 16:56
:) So let me start the Spy work :p

Let us start with the general introduction like ur name , age , nationality and how long have u been playing TW

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 16:58
My name is Brandon Batton
I'm 17, I live in the USA.
I've been playing for about a year now but I just started resently on this account my past account was by my real name Brandon Batton.

balubhai today at 17:03
How did u end up playing Tw ?

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 17:04
Was bored and found it just looking for a game to play on my computer. (pardon my spelling if it's wrong please)

balubhai today at 17:06
sppellingg wht is that ? :p

So how was ur first world ? Got farmed and restarted or rimmed or quit because of boredom ?

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 17:08
lol

Well my first world was world 9. I started off well my tribe really stunk though because they had favorites to support. I did good until I noble another player and then two of his friends attacked and nobled me. I restarted then and the same people just kept on nobling me.

balubhai today at 17:14
You got rimmeeeeeeeedddddddddd !!!!!! Noob :p

So that makes me ask which are/were ur main worlds now

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 17:17
back then yes I was a noob, lol.

Really it's this world and once world 46 comes out that one will be as well. I'm on w40 but that one isn't as important to me.

balubhai today at 17:24
So basically u are yet to prove urselves in ur TW career :( hmm. I wonder whether they will consider that when u apply for ur graduation :(

So about W45 , how do u feel it is ?

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 17:26
lol, I hope not.

I feel it is going good. I just have a feeling Pay will be one of the tough tribes. I plan on proving myself by take them out. But not this early... Once I get nobles they are mine and possibly the tribe.

balubhai today at 17:29
Sending my spies with that info...... PAY WATCHOUT !!!!

In between what about ur own tribe ?

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 17:32
My tribe I'm on now... I'll live with it... starting off the world I was invited by your tribe, I geuss I should've waited a little and deside later and probably joined yours.

But I like my tribe, I just don't like all of the family tribes. Too many family tribes normally means too many noobs :)

balubhai today at 17:37
Oh i am loved. *kisses* ,*rosses*

Hey did u say u got an invite from us ? Or was it a mail ? ( i am mass recruiter ;))

Okay on what u commented , u like ur tribe , but hate family tribes . I can see u guys have sister , brother and even a sibling :D

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 17:39
Well it was both a invite and mail. But I was wanting to be on a tribe really close.

Yeah, I don't like family tribes that is the only dissapointment of the tribe.

balubhai today at 17:43
Okay apart from the family tribe thing , what are the other things u dislike about ur tribe ( waiting eagerly to hear that )

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 17:44
I can't really find anything else about the tribe I dislike. I get along with everyone here. But yep the family tribe thing is the only thing I dislike.

balubhai today at 17:46
liarrrrrrrr :p

Okie u said u guys have noobs , what are ur tribes approach towards them ?

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 17:48
lol you got me, I dislike having all thouse noobs.

I'm not sure... I haven't really seen anything being dealt with them.

balubhai today at 17:53
point noted.

So u mean the tribe is doing nothing to teach them and upgrade them . hmmm

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 17:55
Well they are teaching them if you meant that.

balubhai today at 18:00
okie not pressing that matter more :)

As the new years eve is coming , are u arranging any parties in ur villa ?

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 18:01
Not really, I might but I haven't though of doing that, but if you want you're able to visit then.

balubhai today at 18:04
I would love to visit , please tell me ur paladin is a girl :)

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 18:05
Sorry, no lol.

balubhai today at 18:08
*jumps from a bullet train*

Any way it was nice talking with u mate , i hope u can convince ur leaders to accept my tribe as their brother in law tribe :)

All the best for u and my future in law tribe in this world :)

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 18:09
Nice talking to you too and I will do that. :)

DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 18:12
I'm messaging our leader with that right now.