Player Interviews

pwnyslaystation

I had the opportunity to interview one of en45's most promising upcoming players, and thought you all might enjoy the read.

[spoil]
PwnySlaystation: Hi. So, you wished to be interviewed, yes?

PwnySlaystation: Why, yes. That is why I contacted you, after all.

PwnySlaystation: I'm just curious: why do you want to be interviewed, and why me as the interviewer?

PwnySlaystation: Well, mainly because interviews seem to be the new cool thing to do, and I like being cool. I picked you as my interviewer simply because I could think of nobody better to ask the questions I would like to answer.

PwnySlaystation: I see. Well, with that aside, lets get on to the actual interview. I see you're in Ego!!!, what are your thoughts about the tribe--from an inside perspective?

PwnySlaystation: From what I see, theres a lot of talent, some great players, but too much--brace yourself for this--ego. Everyone seems to be talking crap on the forums getting the tribe into more trouble than some members realize.

PwnySlaystation: Strictly as an outsider, a random forumgoer, I have to say I agree with that assessment. Is there anything you think can be done to remedy this?

PwnySlaystation: I think at this point its almost too late, but as long as the members tone it down a bit and try to play kind, perhaps some face could be saved, and some friends made. Not that we're necessarily in the business of making friends, but it may be a smart move.

PwnySlaystation: I see. With that said, who do you think are Ego!!!'s biggest threats?

PwnySlaystation: I think we only have ourselves to fear. We have the potential to survive anything and everything thrown at us, but some of us may be lacking the determinition and depth of faith to do so. I'm sure that those members will be weeded out in time, however, and replaced with those worthy of staying.

PwnySlaystation: Are there any other tribes you think may be worth watching?

PwnySlaystation: Oh, definitely. Everyone says points don't matter, but its getting around that point in the game where points are a good indicator. Ghosts is a good tribe: not in the traditional "premade and skilled" sense, but in the usual "mass-recruiting never giving up" sense, and are a tribe to watch out for if they aren't taken out. Some more traditional tribes to watch out for are Pay!, Cookie, and r4ki.

PwnySlaystation: And finally, any last words to the members of this forum?

PwnySlaystation: Oh, most definitely: to the Ego!!!-haters, you have my apologies. We're rude, arrogant, egotistical, and in some senses, probably annoying: but we're just trying to have fun. If you can't enjoy a game like this by playfully beating your chest, it loses its value as a game. This is a sincere apology, (which I'm sure you'll understand is rare given our tribe name and behavior) but the only apology you will get. While we don't want you all to hate us as vehemently as many of you do, we aren't in the business of grovelling on our knees and begging. Just know that when we talk smack, its not personal, its for the fun of the game.

PwnySlaystation: Very touching.

PwnySlaystation: Yes, I thought so.

PwnySlaystation: Now that I read through this, I must ask... Is this your attempt at PnP?

PwnySlaystation: Most definitely not. Its just me having fun. If you haven't figured it out yet, everything I do is for fun. I'm a calm, relaxed, fun loving guy, as many other TW players will tell you.

PwnySlaystation: But you're under alias, I don't even know who you are.

PwnySlaystation: His almighty Lastapparatusness, of course.

PwnySlaystation: Oh, aren't you some sort of legend?

PwnySlaystation: Thats a different story for a different time, isn't it? I think this interview is over.

PwnySlaystation: Oh, OK. Very well. Good luck and have fun.

PwnySlaystation: You as well.
[/spoil]

Last edited:

Your our BUFFET

Too late he does lead a tribe; the classic BUNNY tribe.
Probably a much better leader then you are. A old friend of mine said, "Some players have pnp skills, while others will murder everyone ign." Not exact words, but you get it. Okay? You have no clue of this players experience, only that this is slightly dis organized.

DeletedUser

Probably a much better leader then you are. A old friend of mine said, "Some players have pnp skills, while others will murder everyone ign." Not exact words, but you get it. Okay? You have no clue of this players experience, only that this is slightly dis organized.

QFT.

Actually balubhai did lead a tribe named Bunny in W25, a spinoff of the original Bunny tribe from W22, which he was also a part of. I was in the W25 one, and I can honestly say he was one of the greatest leaders I have had.

I think pwny's interview was the best.

DeletedUser

Alright I stand corrected, although I wouldn't start judging who is the better leader. This world has yet to show its true nature.

balubhai

I am sorry that this thread is disorganized , as i have said my PnP skills are poor . Just wanted to do something for the forum community to kill their boredom and was not planning to show off my PnP skills.

lukresio

I had the opportunity to interview one of en45's most promising upcoming players, and thought you all might enjoy the read.

Ok usually I would think the amount of Ego you have would be a bad thing, but that was an outstanding interview. Give that interviewer the pulitzer for his outstanding work.

Lets just hope it doesn't go to his head..

DeletedUser77458

Just as I suspected...too busy looking in the mirror to even read my mail. I wondered where you had been for the last few days lol

balubhai

OK guys in todays edition let me present to you the known forum personality Ballistick

His ign is Da268 and his current tribe is Hold. He is an ex-MeNtal

[spoil][7:37:09 PM] Balubhai says: ok mate let us get started
[7:37:26 PM] Balubhai says: As usual we will start with the brief introduction
[7:38:07 PM] Ballistick says: Okay, My name is Dylan Atkin. I am a 16 year old british expat living in china.
[7:38:12 PM] Ballistick says: anything else I have to put?
[7:38:32 PM] Balubhai says: how long have u been playing this addictive game ?
[7:39:09 PM] Ballistick says: oh...I have been playing for several years. Too long to remember actually. Im quite an old boy, starting back in world 1, one of the first IDs ever...
[7:39:57 PM] Balubhai says: ha ha old man :p
[7:40:14 PM] Balubhai says: So how was ur first world
[7:40:51 PM] Ballistick says: well, I started off with a group of my friends. Got to around 200k...then my mates left so I soloed against a few of the top tribes till I died
[7:41:32 PM] Balubhai says: hmm so u ppl came to the game as a group , i wonder how u ppl came to know about TW
[7:42:47 PM] Ballistick says: word of mouth was the main reason I played TW. My best mate told me about it, I then told my neighbour and then he told his cousin...you get where I am going with this
[7:43:16 PM] Balubhai says: ha ha old men with big mouth :D
[7:43:45 PM] Ballistick says: shut up you whippersnapper :D
[7:43:56 PM] Balubhai says: wow so much love in air :p
[7:44:34 PM] Balubhai says: so u as some of us minorty , is in the game for almost 3 yrs . in this career whom do u think was ur best leader
[7:45:42 PM] Ballistick says: ooh...thats got to be hard. I havent had many good leaders to be honest, and I myself being a terrible leader. Errr...I would have to say fairclb, though just about. There are better leaders out there
[7:46:20 PM] Balubhai says: okie then let me rephrase the question , whom will u be thinking that was the best player u came across
[7:47:20 PM] Ballistick says: now thats easy, although I have come across and played against many players in my time, I would have to say that I am the best player I have come across.

(I have to rub my own ego :D)
[7:48:00 PM] Balubhai says: oops i failed in causing some hatred towards u :p
[7:48:25 PM] Ballistick says: no worries, there is always a next time
[7:48:51 PM] Balubhai says: ha ha , moving on wht made u play W45
[7:49:33 PM] Ballistick says: I would love to say it was the settings, but no, it wasnt. I will just say that I was bored and decided to give this world a try
[7:50:14 PM] Balubhai says: ok so once u came to the world what made u choose Mental at first hand
[7:51:29 PM] Ballistick says: I didnt actually choose mental first, nor second, it was actually my fourth choice. This was after xube (which failed), Ghosts (who didnt get me an offline sitter) and Ego!!! who I decided not to apply to when I saw the invite from mental
[7:52:01 PM] Ballistick says: but I thought that mental was an okay tribe with a few good players in
[7:52:19 PM] Balubhai says: reading between the lines , u left Ghosts because they didnt get u an offline sitter ?
[7:53:53 PM] Ballistick says: well, I was in need of a drastic sitter, no-one answered my request on the forum and as they had no emergency sitters or offline sitting timetable, I had to arrange for a player outside the tribe to sit me. And because of that, I decided to leave and try out mental
[7:56:03 PM] Balubhai says: a lot has been already said and discussed about mental's fall , so i dont wanna start again on that , however do u think that Mental was a group of good players ?
[7:57:23 PM] Ballistick says: there were a few good players and enthusiastic and active players. Diarma is a decent player and I believe he will go far, for example. However there were a lot of bad players. I would go into examples of these, but you just need to look into the public forums to see who they are.
[7:58:34 PM] Balubhai says: lol ok.

Can u quote something about Sir Mage
[7:58:46 PM] Ballistick says: like what?
[7:59:15 PM] Balubhai says: Do u really feel that he is a good player , or feel like the majority of the community that he is a bluffer
[8:00:39 PM] Ballistick says: I do not believe he is a good player yet however he does have the potential to be and is enthusiastic about the game and is active. The things that he has recently done on the forums have made me dislike him a bit for just being an idiot, but I think the potential is there, though whether he achieves it or not is up to him.
[8:01:27 PM] Balubhai says: Ha ha he seems not to learn anything , seeing wht he is continuing with the Rejected devil account
[8:02:15 PM] Balubhai says: Moving on i have seen that some ex-mental players have made a tribe called RBE , why are u not in there ?
[8:02:27 PM] Ballistick says: I personally believe that he should embrace his mistakes and try to show the forums that he is beyond them and is a better player. Not running away like a coward.
[8:02:50 PM] Ballistick says: I am not in RBE because it is a crap tribe, with crap players lead by a crap leader...enough said?
[8:04:19 PM] Balubhai says: No comments on that , as i earlier said i am trying to get the worlds hatred on u :p
[8:04:50 PM] Balubhai says: Tell me something about Hold
[8:05:24 PM] Ballistick says: lol...we are just a holder tribe. I am only in here until I can get into a half decent tribe...there are some pretty good players in there
[8:05:39 PM] Ballistick says: Diarma I have already been into, but some of the others are pretty good too...
[8:05:58 PM] Ballistick says: former Xube players before the tribe disbanded due to the leaders being banned
[8:06:38 PM] Balubhai says: So that means u are just w8ing for a call letter to ditch ur current tribe :(
[8:07:21 PM] Ballistick says: yes, thats pretty much correct. It isnt going anywhere really
[8:09:03 PM] Balubhai says: Any way its Hold's problem , so moving on when ever we talk about the best tribes in this world the usual answers are EGo!!! , Ghosts and also some ppl say Pay and R4Ki

However i always keep eyes open for other tribes who are never in limelight but surely possess capabilities , Here also i saw 2 tribes in Top 20 which is cool and good but staying away from limelight

They are HUH? (rank 3) and Go!

Any thoughts about them ?
[8:13:45 PM] Ballistick says: I think that huh is okay, though whether it goes far is up to them. They look to have a good position in K43 and it seems like its going to stay that way. I think they will be invaded from the core though.

Go also looks okay, again, I would say the same as what I said with HUH but replace K43 with K64
[8:14:31 PM] Balubhai says: Wow atlast i was able to bring 2 more tribes into limelight :D
[8:14:54 PM] Balubhai says: According to u which tribe in the top 20 now will be the next to fall
[8:15:28 PM] Ballistick says: Ego, but if ego dont fall, I will put my bets on Eskimo.
[8:16:01 PM] Ballistick says: This is because Eskimo have bad leadership and are facing up against what I would consider to be a tribe which outclasses them in size, troops and skill
[8:16:41 PM] Balubhai says: Y do u think EGo will fall ?
[8:17:11 PM] Ballistick says: I was just kidding, I think they will do quite well...but if they do fail, it is because I will press the disband button
[8:17:14 PM] Ballistick says: Irony eh?
[8:18:30 PM] Balubhai says: No i dont think that its something that cannot happen. I have seen lots of premades fall out after being in commanding position , however i am not saying that will happen to Ego!!!
[8:19:32 PM] Balubhai says: I have been getting infos like a lot of tribe including Eskimo , *E* are all plotting against Ego! and they have got Ego! marked as enemies , do u think that they stand any chance ?
[8:21:33 PM] Ballistick says: Its interesting that you ask me this as I have had access to the hidden forums of eskimo and know of some of the tribes who are planning to war Ego!!!. The anti-ego alliance obviously has some chance.

However I think it is bulk vs skill and I think this time, skill is going to be victorious. As usual with these noob alliances, none of the tribes could face the decent tribe on their own and ultimately, when one falls, they will all start to fall like dominos
[8:22:31 PM] Balubhai says: Lol i said that i have been getting info ;) not u :D
[8:23:18 PM] Balubhai says: Any way before winding up this session , as we are all forum trolls , which is the best thread in the forums rght now ?
[8:24:19 PM] Ballistick says: thats a hard one, they all as so bad. But I would have to say the player interviews thread...just to up your self esteem, you are doing a good job...keep it up
[8:24:41 PM] Ballistick says: and it will be even better now I am there
[8:24:47 PM] Balubhai says: Oh tx bro , i am glad that u also did an interview there
[8:24:50 PM] Balubhai says: :p
[8:25:03 PM] Ballistick says: no problemo
[8:25:24 PM] Balubhai says: Any way it was nice talking to u and i hope it went good. All the best for urself and any tribe u join in the future ;)
[8:25:54 PM] Ballistick says: and you too
[/spoil]

DeletedUser77458

OK guys in todays edition let me present to you the known forum personality Ballistick

His ign is Da268 and his current tribe is Hold. He is an ex-MeNtal

[spoil][7:37:09 PM] Balubhai says: ok mate let us get started
[7:37:26 PM] Balubhai says: As usual we will start with the brief introduction
[7:38:07 PM] Ballistick says: Okay, My name is Dylan Atkin. I am a 16 year old british expat living in china.
[7:38:12 PM] Ballistick says: anything else I have to put?
[7:38:32 PM] Balubhai says: how long have u been playing this addictive game ?
[7:39:09 PM] Ballistick says: oh...I have been playing for several years. Too long to remember actually. Im quite an old boy, starting back in world 1, one of the first IDs ever...
[7:39:57 PM] Balubhai says: ha ha old man :p
[7:40:14 PM] Balubhai says: So how was ur first world
[7:40:51 PM] Ballistick says: well, I started off with a group of my friends. Got to around 200k...then my mates left so I soloed against a few of the top tribes till I died
[7:41:32 PM] Balubhai says: hmm so u ppl came to the game as a group , i wonder how u ppl came to know about TW
[7:42:47 PM] Ballistick says: word of mouth was the main reason I played TW. My best mate told me about it, I then told my neighbour and then he told his cousin...you get where I am going with this
[7:43:16 PM] Balubhai says: ha ha old men with big mouth :D
[7:43:45 PM] Ballistick says: shut up you whippersnapper :D
[7:43:56 PM] Balubhai says: wow so much love in air :p
[7:44:34 PM] Balubhai says: so u as some of us minorty , is in the game for almost 3 yrs . in this career whom do u think was ur best leader
[7:45:42 PM] Ballistick says: ooh...thats got to be hard. I havent had many good leaders to be honest, and I myself being a terrible leader. Errr...I would have to say fairclb, though just about. There are better leaders out there
[7:46:20 PM] Balubhai says: okie then let me rephrase the question , whom will u be thinking that was the best player u came across
[7:47:20 PM] Ballistick says: now thats easy, although I have come across and played against many players in my time, I would have to say that I am the best player I have come across.

(I have to rub my own ego :D)
[7:48:00 PM] Balubhai says: oops i failed in causing some hatred towards u :p
[7:48:25 PM] Ballistick says: no worries, there is always a next time
[7:48:51 PM] Balubhai says: ha ha , moving on wht made u play W45
[7:49:33 PM] Ballistick says: I would love to say it was the settings, but no, it wasnt. I will just say that I was bored and decided to give this world a try
[7:50:14 PM] Balubhai says: ok so once u came to the world what made u choose Mental at first hand
[7:51:29 PM] Ballistick says: I didnt actually choose mental first, nor second, it was actually my fourth choice. This was after xube (which failed), Ghosts (who didnt get me an offline sitter) and Ego!!! who I decided not to apply to when I saw the invite from mental
[7:52:01 PM] Ballistick says: but I thought that mental was an okay tribe with a few good players in
[7:52:19 PM] Balubhai says: reading between the lines , u left Ghosts because they didnt get u an offline sitter ?
[7:53:53 PM] Ballistick says: well, I was in need of a drastic sitter, no-one answered my request on the forum and as they had no emergency sitters or offline sitting timetable, I had to arrange for a player outside the tribe to sit me. And because of that, I decided to leave and try out mental
[7:56:03 PM] Balubhai says: a lot has been already said and discussed about mental's fall , so i dont wanna start again on that , however do u think that Mental was a group of good players ?
[7:57:23 PM] Ballistick says: there were a few good players and enthusiastic and active players. Diarma is a decent player and I believe he will go far, for example. However there were a lot of bad players. I would go into examples of these, but you just need to look into the public forums to see who they are.
[7:58:34 PM] Balubhai says: lol ok.

Can u quote something about Sir Mage
[7:58:46 PM] Ballistick says: like what?
[7:59:15 PM] Balubhai says: Do u really feel that he is a good player , or feel like the majority of the community that he is a bluffer
[8:00:39 PM] Ballistick says: I do not believe he is a good player yet however he does have the potential to be and is enthusiastic about the game and is active. The things that he has recently done on the forums have made me dislike him a bit for just being an idiot, but I think the potential is there, though whether he achieves it or not is up to him.
[8:01:27 PM] Balubhai says: Ha ha he seems not to learn anything , seeing wht he is continuing with the Rejected devil account
[8:02:15 PM] Balubhai says: Moving on i have seen that some ex-mental players have made a tribe called RBE , why are u not in there ?
[8:02:27 PM] Ballistick says: I personally believe that he should embrace his mistakes and try to show the forums that he is beyond them and is a better player. Not running away like a coward.
[8:02:50 PM] Ballistick says: I am not in RBE because it is a crap tribe, with crap players lead by a crap leader...enough said?
[8:04:19 PM] Balubhai says: No comments on that , as i earlier said i am trying to get the worlds hatred on u :p
[8:04:50 PM] Balubhai says: Tell me something about Hold
[8:05:24 PM] Ballistick says: lol...we are just a holder tribe. I am only in here until I can get into a half decent tribe...there are some pretty good players in there
[8:05:39 PM] Ballistick says: Diarma I have already been into, but some of the others are pretty good too...
[8:05:58 PM] Ballistick says: former Xube players before the tribe disbanded due to the leaders being banned
[8:06:38 PM] Balubhai says: So that means u are just w8ing for a call letter to ditch ur current tribe :(
[8:07:21 PM] Ballistick says: yes, thats pretty much correct. It isnt going anywhere really
[8:09:03 PM] Balubhai says: Any way its Hold's problem , so moving on when ever we talk about the best tribes in this world the usual answers are EGo!!! , Ghosts and also some ppl say Pay and R4Ki

However i always keep eyes open for other tribes who are never in limelight but surely possess capabilities , Here also i saw 2 tribes in Top 20 which is cool and good but staying away from limelight

They are HUH? (rank 3) and Go!

Any thoughts about them ?
[8:13:45 PM] Ballistick says: I think that huh is okay, though whether it goes far is up to them. They look to have a good position in K43 and it seems like its going to stay that way. I think they will be invaded from the core though.

Go also looks okay, again, I would say the same as what I said with HUH but replace K43 with K64
[8:14:31 PM] Balubhai says: Wow atlast i was able to bring 2 more tribes into limelight :D
[8:14:54 PM] Balubhai says: According to u which tribe in the top 20 now will be the next to fall
[8:15:28 PM] Ballistick says: Ego, but if ego dont fall, I will put my bets on Eskimo.
[8:16:01 PM] Ballistick says: This is because Eskimo have bad leadership and are facing up against what I would consider to be a tribe which outclasses them in size, troops and skill
[8:16:41 PM] Balubhai says: Y do u think EGo will fall ?
[8:17:11 PM] Ballistick says: I was just kidding, I think they will do quite well...but if they do fail, it is because I will press the disband button
[8:17:14 PM] Ballistick says: Irony eh?
[8:18:30 PM] Balubhai says: No i dont think that its something that cannot happen. I have seen lots of premades fall out after being in commanding position , however i am not saying that will happen to Ego!!!
[8:19:32 PM] Balubhai says: I have been getting infos like a lot of tribe including Eskimo , *E* are all plotting against Ego! and they have got Ego! marked as enemies , do u think that they stand any chance ?
[8:21:33 PM] Ballistick says: Its interesting that you ask me this as I have had access to the hidden forums of eskimo and know of some of the tribes who are planning to war Ego!!!. The anti-ego alliance obviously has some chance.

However I think it is bulk vs skill and I think this time, skill is going to be victorious. As usual with these noob alliances, none of the tribes could face the decent tribe on their own and ultimately, when one falls, they will all start to fall like dominos
[8:22:31 PM] Balubhai says: Lol i said that i have been getting info ;) not u :D
[8:23:18 PM] Balubhai says: Any way before winding up this session , as we are all forum trolls , which is the best thread in the forums rght now ?
[8:24:19 PM] Ballistick says: thats a hard one, they all as so bad. But I would have to say the player interviews thread...just to up your self esteem, you are doing a good job...keep it up
[8:24:41 PM] Ballistick says: and it will be even better now I am there
[8:24:47 PM] Balubhai says: Oh tx bro , i am glad that u also did an interview there
[8:24:50 PM] Balubhai says: :p
[8:25:03 PM] Ballistick says: no problemo
[8:25:24 PM] Balubhai says: Any way it was nice talking to u and i hope it went good. All the best for urself and any tribe u join in the future ;)
[8:25:54 PM] Ballistick says: and you too[/spoil]

Finally...you have interviewed a half decent player lol

DeletedUser

Iam bored and therefore ready to do an interview, Who haz interesting stories? that the forum user's would dribble over :p...

DeletedUser

you should only interview tribal leaders/diplomats/barons etc. (Like me) Baron of pay! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So I take it that I wont be getting an Interview =[ *Runs off to the corner and sobs*

DeletedUser

i never said that, i said its more wise to do it by my idea.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

*Wipes the tears from my eyes and gets a wolly pop from the ice cweam twuck* Ok :D im happy now:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

id like an interveiw. im not well known and havent don alot but a bit of publicity cant hurt

DeletedUser

Publicity always hurts on TW forums... you may get known but you never know if it's good or bad.

Nauzhror

Publicity always hurts on TW forums... you may get known but you never know if it's good or bad.

Publicity always has the potential to hurt, but it certainly doesn't always hurt. Being overrated has its benefits ;)