Player Introductions

Faetzy

Favourite animal: Dog

Favourite drink (alcoholic): Carling

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Coke, Lucazade Sport and Normal Lucazade

Hobbies: Sports, going out with mates etc.

Favourite music: I like any thing, as long as it don't give me headache :D, not into heavy metal, or YEH MATE RAVING stuff lol, just normal chart stuff really, and some classics.

Favourite movie / series: The Rock = Epic film

I don't like: Noodles?

I like: Cheese

Favourite quote: 'Veni, vidi, vici
I came, I saw, I conquered '

I'm 2nd from left (the smallest :D)
001E051HrTL.jpg

DeletedUser

Favourite animal: Pony (preferably green)

Favourite drink (alcoholic): WTF. I don't drink illegally :icon_wink:

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Root beer

Hobbies: Soccer/Football (whatever you wanna call it)

Favourite music: OMG definitely 3 Doors Down

Favourite movie / series: Death Race

I don't like: This guy Juan. He is always criticizing me. I'm gonna stuff him in his face one day.

I like: MrBigChief's wife, MrsBigChief.

Favourite quote: "You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus." -Dale Doback, Stepbrothers

"Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that motherf***er!" -Brennan Huff, Stepbrothers

Basically anything from Stepbrothers.

Other: I am a Real Madrid fan.

DeletedUser

W37 is run by teenagers :icon_confused:

oh well, more beer for the rest of us.

Mistress LIghtstar

Favorite animal: Cats and canines of all sizes (love leopards, tigers, dogs, wolves and bears), horses and my man (masterdarkstar)

Favorite drink (alcoholic): Hot Damn 100 Brand Cinnamon Schnapps; Tootsie Roll; Tequila; Screwdrivers; Frozen Margaritas

Favorite drink (non alcoholic): Iced Coffee (the old fashioned kind); Coke; Mountain Dew

Hobbies: Music, Art, learning new things, magic

Favorite music: Jim Croce, Harry Chapin, Folk music from many countries

Favorite movie / series: From Dusk to Dawn; Interview with a Vampire; Star Wars; Star Trek

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural; Ghost Whisperer; South Park; Dr Who (wish it were still on); cop shows

I don't like: people who lie about others; people who abuse, neglect and/or assault kids;

I like: CHOCOLATE in all its dark forms...you can keep that white stuff to yourself

Favourite quote: "Keep It Simple Sweetie." See below and game profile for my other fav quotes

Other: Mother of 1 son; street mom to over 200

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Age: 18 (12/27/90 Almost elite just missed it by 100 :lol:)

Occupation: None since I quit work in order to get back into top physical condition.

Favourite animal: Dogs (Loyal but stupid)

Favourite beer: It's still illegal for me....

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Chocolate Milk and I prefer where you got to put the power in there and stir but not shaken.

Hobbies: I am a Military man so I am trying to work out as much as possible so during my recovery period I have some fun. Xbox live and TW is all I play. I do love movies and do consider myself to be an fanatic about it

Favourite music: Anything but Country....I'll give anything a chance but if I don't like it I'll avoid it.

Favourite movie / series: Tough to choose but I would go with Unforgiven since I do like the western movies. Love the way they played with the lighting.

I don't like: Not sure I kinda kind neutral about picking things I like and don't like

I like: Spam and a bunch of it. Add me to your skype chatroom if you get bored (Dark2.0)

Favourite quote: "You can be wrong so many times but you only have to be right once" Denzel Washington
Not exactly word for word from the movie Deja Vu

Here's a picture of me:

spee2007_10_09_19_58_1810_9_20078_2.jpg

It's a little old but the most recent...just imagine me with shorter hair and you got it

Other: Marines is the branch I am going into

Shlomzi

...Illegal to drink at 18?

Bummer.

In Ireland it's "illegal" until 18, but hell, it's Ireland, so the Gardai (police) aren't going to arrest you if caught, they just take the beer and go "bad child!".

Edit: oHai

DeletedUser

Brack is part of my last name, and 72 is my favorite number.

Nickname Junior. Long story.

Favourite animal: Labs. (for those that dont know thats a dog) Wolves. Huskies. (the mix)

Favourite beer: Heiniken but I when I drink its ussually liqour.

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Green tea with gingseng, and orange lemonade from germany.

Hobbies: Paintball, Football, Motorcycles, Trucks, College party hopping, bar hopping, boredom filling video games.

Favourite music: I listen to everything, but I LOVE meh my rock en roll..

Favourite movie / series: Series... South Park, Family Guy, Scrubs, TrueBlood, the OC, and Sons of Anarchy.

I don't like: SEEING gay guys do their thing (as in kiss). I dont like beating around the bush.

I like: Women, friends, sports, motorcycles, keeping things blunt, learning new things, and having fun.

Favourite quote: Live Love Laugh. dunno who first said it. lol

Other: I have a dog named Storm. Ive raised her since her 2nd week of existance. Shes 2 years old, and my baby.

As much as I love women, I am not a womanizer, I am fliratious, but I only work with one girl ata time.

I can get pretty obsessive, but I try to avoid it.

I have been shipped places by the army on 3 occasions, and a 4th is coming up, however it will not impede my tw time for so long.

In tw, I was goobertall in w20 with a few hundred plus villas and I belonged to 3dom up until about april. I even wrote the 3dom profile back in the day. Around the end of June I took a vacation to Germany and so my growth has been very slow. I'd probably have triple the villages if I hadnt taken this vacation. Ill be back august 5th, but then ill be gone again ausut 15th for military duties. (only a short while)

Oh, and I belong to the tribe Wicked. Its a very good tribe, and is taking advice from vets that had to watch their tribes go down in old worlds because of inactivity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's not scared of them is he? I think it's more of a hate thing? :icon_confused:

At least he is a straight shooter so that gets points with me. Maybe you should go with the "Don't ask Don't Tell" system. Works wonder in the Military

Shlomzi

He's not scared of them is he? I think it's more of a hate thing? :icon_confused:

At least he is a straight shooter so that gets points with me. Maybe you should go with the "Don't ask Don't Tell" system. Works wonder in the Military

Homophobia isn't just fear of gays, it's being prejudiced against them, hating them etc.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

no no. i dont hate them. I dont even really not like them.
i have a few gay friends...

i just have my erm... boundries. I dont like seeing gay guys kiss. it makes me sick.
no offence meant. just how i am.

as for the dont ask dont tell, it doesnt really work where i live. lets just leave it at that. lmao

Shlomzi

no no. i dont hate them. I dont even really not like them.
i have a few gay friends...

i just have my erm... boundries. I dont like seeing gay guys kiss. it makes me sick.
no offence meant. just how i am.

as for the dont ask dont tell, it doesnt really work where i live. lets just leave it at that. lmao

Oh right, that's fine then. I thought you meant as if you just seen a gay guy walking down the street you just don't like them, because they're gay.

DeletedUser

of all the things in my post, why did you have to zone in on that. jeez. lol