Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

needs moar lobster i think :3

but nice one, maybe if you had the colours more distinctive, say, red, blue, green, would be easier to see clusters in enemy territory.

also, out of interest, did you include the rest of NSA as in TLA F.?

DeletedUser79621

I'll add a lobster in specially next time =P

Thanks for the comment Yoni, Lobster as I said I followed the guide... Next tiem I make one I'll use 3 completely separate colours, thanks for the feedback.

No I didn't include what's left of NSA... TLA F. = TLA and Arisen.

Anyone want a specific map made? I will attempt to do it for you ^^

DeletedUser

Make the map bigger... Include K grids, make the colours more distinguished from each other... Lobsters right you need to be able to see enemy clusters haha...

DeletedUser79621

Thanks for the comments Lotty. Is this better?

[spoil]
2jfaseh.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser79621

>.< I forgot teh lobster.

Anyways, here's a top 10 players, after looking at it on tinypic I can see that some of the colours are really similar >.<

[spoil]
wum55g.jpg
[/spoil]

I might actually start putting my name on them somewhere eventually ^^

DeletedUser

can someone make a map of before the war compared to right now? I want to see everybody's advances. Like a .gif

DeletedUser79621

Happy June 8th everyone ^_^ My present to you all is a new map.
Yes I am aware June 8th has no significance in any religion/culture/country... At least I think it doesn't >.<

[spoil]
2i0ytfp.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser79621

Ok, anything significant to us now. I know a lot has happened on June 8th, but do ay of us celebrate those things on June 8th?

DeletedUser79621

I could have, but then I thought, why would I associate my map with a bunch of emos? =P

Would you like one with emos involved WFA?

DeletedUser79621

Same tribes as that one, and emos... anyone else you would like included?