Player-made maps

DeletedUser

It's always good later world to be able to look at maps from the past.

I'll start it.

map221343241.png

DeletedUser

You know it's a bad sign when you see the colors clumping. No room to grow, tis tis...

DeletedUser

Probably should mention he is only using the top 10 tribes ;). Would be interesting to see some specific continental Line ups though. Since I'm sure their are more then those tribes in the core..

bludnut

Probably should mention he is only using the top 10 tribes ;). Would be interesting to see some specific continental Line ups though. Since I'm sure their are more then those tribes in the core..

yea i agree maybe the tribes that we figure will do the best :/ or the ones you can tell arent noob mass recruiters maybe.

DeletedUser

Give me a of list tribes/premades, etc. and i'll make one.

DeletedUser

iP and =AOD= look kinda funny together. oO Like they make a sammich with a long sausage sticking out or going in the sammich :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Looney spread looks pretty solid.

Ip spread is a little far apart from eachother. If tribes are really gunning for them in W50 then that spread i would think is not good enough

bludnut

Looney spread looks pretty solid.

Ip spread is a little far apart from eachother. If tribes are really gunning for them in W50 then that spread i would think is not good enough

far apart? i dont see that? you know players do need room to grow right?

oh and looneys spread looks like a cluster

DeletedUser

i wouldnt say top 10 exactly

bludnut

^^^and yea Ip isnt in top 10

idk i know they have some good players in the tribe they will be good
about manic

Last edited:

ackcody

iP has best spread.

~HD~ is probably 2nd. (Accidentally I'm sure)

But yeah... Looney's is probably the worst :s

Last edited: