Player-made maps

DeletedUser

GIMP, can be put together quite easily.

Yeah, like silva said, use GIMP

you have each map as a separate layer. then when you try and save it as a .gif file, it asks if you want to save it as an animation or a still image.

if you choose to save it as an animation, you are asked what the time between frames (or layers) should be unless specified otherwise. its fairly easy to set up

King Sean04

Neat, I didn't know Gimp had animation capabilities. I have used Photoshop to animate before but I usually use Flash for animations.

DeletedUser

New map

[spoil]
262tvuc.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) i wouldnt have thought the image sizes would really apply to a map :| given the the size of the self updating maps are similar to that of the image i posted and that twstats maps are the same size.

2) your mother dave

DeletedUser

1) i wouldnt have thought the image sizes would really apply to a map :| given the the size of the self updating maps are similar to that of the image i posted and that twstats maps are the same size.

2) your mother dave

It took forever to load so I noticed it was too large and stuck in a spoiler. So technically, you can blame Comcast for giving me slow-ass internet today :icon_razz:

DeletedUser88324

it would sure be nice to see someone play around with these maps again. anyone wanna give it a shot?