nukek.png
[/SPOIL]

Here is a possibility:

[SPOIL]
jokemap.png
[/SPOIL]

Think i went a little too far into the future :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think T-SE is a great tribe tey have turned the tribe for HKSF they wa on 1.2mil and now T-SE have went up from 1.2mill uo to 1.6mill so i say their and i loved them maps haha it would be really funny and weird if that actually happend lmao

DeletedUser

2dtegp.jpg

When I look at the finished product in GIMP the text seems a lot clearer. Could this be something to do with the tool I'm using to upload it with? (tinypic.com)

DeletedUser94598

i upload mine on photo bucket and they come upp like that, i find if you put a small black border round the text it is slightly more clear though

DeletedUser

When I look at the finished product in GIMP the text seems a lot clearer. Could this be something to do with the tool I'm using to upload it with? (tinypic.com)

I believe if you go to image/mode and change it to indexed you will get a sharper image due to the file being smaller, you just get less color detail which is fine considering the amount colors here

DeletedUser

I always save my maps and images as PNG as they are higher quality, maybe you should save them as PNG