Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

You might want to fix your sig as it is too large.

Also thanks for those who made the maps :)

DeletedUser

[spoil]Here is my stab at it

TOP 5:
top5t.jpg

[/spoil]

You put the text over the villages - which is never a good option. Even if you do do it, make them a different colour, for example, white. Then lower the opacity for the better effects.

Shame, it would have looked a lot better if it was bigger, the style is a little blurry and could do with a little editing, but nice none the less. :)

I could be wrong, but I think the intention is slightly different than the other maps. If you look at the individual villages, they are extremely small dots, and the text size matches the spread of the tribes. I think it's simply to show the direction of the tribe's rather than to have a map for posterity of the specific villages. I don't mean to speak for the OP, but that was my interpretation of it. I liked the different style.

DeletedUser

I could be wrong, but I think the intention is slightly different than the other maps. If you look at the individual villages, they are extremely small dots, and the text size matches the spread of the tribes. I think it's simply to show the direction of the tribe's rather than to have a map for posterity of the specific villages. I don't mean to speak for the OP, but that was my interpretation of it. I liked the different style.

Yes exactly what i was going for

Any chance you could share whats the font you used for Rogues? It looks very similar to one I would really need. :icon_redface:

I used picnik

DeletedUser

well i havent seen a player do a map with shaded dots to the dots getting brighter, Seen no dots to appearing dots. Which IMO is unique or orginal so to speak

DeletedUser

Could I get a new one now that some Chaka members joined up with RIM!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just imagine that half of K44 is now in Christmas RIM colors instead of Chaka

DeletedUser

I just noticed in the thread of our war but did not want to say.

Rogues look like a horse or lama. With the head being the north east, the tail to the extreme west and the legs the south. Especially the back leg.

Makes me lol.

And thank you very muchfor the map in that thread.

DeletedUser

Rogues look like a horse or lama. With the head being the north east, the tail to the extreme west and the legs the south. Especially the back leg.

Makes me lol.

hahaha they do indeed :D

nice map!

shiverchill

Makes me lol.

looks like they are about to run to the east :)