Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

Not trying to flame you mate, just curious how LMS, STI, and Gods are "crap spread"?

Too bunched up bud. Think about it... Once nobles come out, how many claims are you going to have internal disputes over? "oh but i let him grow so he's mine"... "but i claimed him" blah blahdi blah. Sucks to be your duke :icon_wink:

deomonkid18

Too bunched up bud. Think about it... Once nobles come out, how many claims are you going to have internal disputes over? "oh but i let him grow so he's mine"... "but i claimed him" blah blahdi blah. Sucks to be your duke :icon_wink:

You do make a valid point. Though 20 of us started roughly at the same time so couldn't be helped. Where ever we ended up we were in the tribe. The rest were selected based on activity and growth. And we tried to perhaps have 2 players share the same 15x15 so they could work together to clear it faster. Though if the were to noble outwards then I see lots of room to grow :)

Why would you hate to be their duke? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Map Request!
Uruz
Voodoo
Happle
Gods.
Mech
Nooble
Psycho
Perve.
Contra
Abort.
COMING
ChAoS.
DSL
2HARD

Those are who I deem the contenders in the future. If I missed any other premades out, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvx360x

Map Request!
SPUNK.
Uruz
Voodoo
Happle
Gods.
Mech
Nooble
Psycho
Perve.
Contra
Abort.
COMING
ChAoS.

Those are who I deem the contenders in the future. If I missed any other premades out, sorry.
Uruz? Cool