Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

The map link that Nima Unknown posted has Abort. listed twice. Click and see for yourself.

DeletedUser

K55 is going to be a nightmare for whoever really wants it. I see Happle controlling the outside and Contra controlling the inside. Best of luck to those in that warzone :lol:

K55 reminds me of world 49 i see Happle killing off contra pretty quick just like 1/0 did to the clowns :lol:

Cheers for the kind words on the map I made. i'm on my mobile so can't (multi)quote you (with ease), but you know who you are. Thanks :)

While i'm here... When you request a map, don't just say 'i want top10 points' or whatever... List the tribes of the top10 points. You do that little thing, and i guarentee you map makers will come out of the shadows. We like making the maps, because it's graphix and shyte... They're fun most times. Compiling the data and all that crap isn't fun. Meet us half way.

X you lazy :p back from the war i see :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could someone please make me a map of STI, M.O.H, UC, Story and iRuleFam. (iRule and Irulez) These tribes are K44 based and I want to see what the top tribes in K44 look like.

DeletedUser

Uruz :eek:

I remember my fail attempt trying to get in the tribe :3, that seems forever ago.

DeletedUser18772

Got bored . . . . really bored :p

[SPOIL]
w53.gif
[/SPOIL]

Top Ten as of 07/11/10
[SPOIL]
topten71110.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator: