DeletedUser

First one?

Got really bored.

[SPOIL]
en53.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94677

Sticky Please? All of these names, we wont be seeing in the next week or 2.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

looks like good graphics...keep up with it I like a good map maker in a world ;) just get "bored" more often in a month ahah

DeletedUser

K44 looks much less dense than K54 and K55. :O Nice map by the way. :)

DeletedUser

looks like good graphics...keep up with it I like a good map maker in a world ;) just get "bored" more often in a month ahah

Credit should go to Han-Fei Tzu, he made a great tutorial. And yeah I will have plenty of spare time on my hands so I will be making them from time to time.

darkaniken2

If you don't mind, please put these maps in spoilers to prevent stretching.

elfmanct

Yeah you have no idea how messed up k55 is. There are alot of contenders there its gonna be a fight of tooth and nail to survive.

DeletedUser

Nice map mate cheers... nice to see one with my tribe on.

DeletedUser

The start of every world is the same, family tribes recruiting whoever they can in their continent to try and keep rank #1. Those in the family tribes think to themselves that this may be the first world a family tribe actually takes a core continent. Then the other, more skilful tribes work there way through and the family tribes seem to just vanish

DeletedUser

I'll probably make a weekly map or something soon, when the nooby point whore tribes disappear.

DeletedUser

The start of every world is the same, family tribes recruiting whoever they can in their continent to try and keep rank #1. Those in the family tribes think to themselves that this may be the first world a family tribe actually takes a core continent. Then the other, more skilful tribes work there way through and the family tribes seem to just vanish

you mean after BP ends and the good players clear and farm the hell out of the nooblets, and the ones that we purposely leave to grow start to get nobled out,

then all the nooblets cry and wish for cookies :D

DeletedUser

you mean after BP ends and the good players clear and farm the hell out of the nooblets, and the ones that we purposely leave to grow start to get nobled out,

then all the nooblets cry and wish for cookies :D

I don't think any get purposely left to be honest, When you are keeping all your farms dry you go clear another noob and farm him too. By the time you get to an academy there are one or two noobs in the area big enough to noble.

DeletedUser

if you leave a mega point whore to grow his village for you it makes it soo much easier for the first noble,

especially if they think 100 spears is going to defend against a full nuke...

i know it sounds dumb ^^^ but you know what some of them are like....

DeletedUser71572

Does anyone know when the last pre-made is joining?

Would like to see a pre-mades only map once that happens.

DeletedUser

Pretty colours :D

On topic: they will most certainly be gone by the end of the week.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know when the last pre-made is joining?

Would like to see a pre-mades only map once that happens.

Agreed, it would look nice. I might just try making my own map when this happens, and if it looks good I'll post it here.

DeletedUser

Let me know if I missed anyone that should really be on here. Don't give me mass recruit noob tribes...

[spoil]
DTW5311-3-2010.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

oooh. K55 is gunna be fooly hektic subwoofa ay :)

good luck <3