top10122310.jpg

DeletedUser92094

Own3d. :D

Anyway, heres my crappy.
GIMP map work :p

[spoil]
en53-top5map.png
[/spoil]

Anyone notice the few Rim! players on the other side of the map in Rogue territory?

or the little possible war zone between Rogues and Nooble :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84906

Because hes my bitch and im messing with him. So take it easy mate.

DeletedUser

Thats a good map, I like the writing. I'd suggest you do something with the dots though :icon_wink:

Yea I was trying to mess around with those

I dont think you needed to add two DSL's :icon_eek:

I thought it was appropriate because of 2hard being smack in the middle of them I was thinking 3 originally but I thought that would be overkill...

Nah, it's because people look at it and they say "DSL?"

Says the rim player ;-) jking no need to provoke a flame war here too ^^

We're just that good :p

It's true but I am biased...

EDIT:
ObsidianButterfly said:
Did anyone notice magvel kinda looks like a dinosaur head?

Thought that was funny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh, I gotta stop playin with new styles. My older maps are way better. :/ ... Ohh well.

[spoil]
w532612102.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser92094

Guys, just curious.
Is there a way to make maps just as good ad Xplicid with Gimp? or like him at all o_O

Seriously, your in a league of your own.

DeletedUser

Guys, just curious.
Is there a way to make maps just as good ad Xplicid with Gimp? or like him at all o_O

Seriously, your in a league of your own.
TWStats. Make ya map. Import it to GIMP/PS. Select the tribe colour, and expand by 1. Fill it with a colour. Do this with all tribes. Now you got a ... Base.
From here, it's all about your blending options like glow, gradients, outlines etc that make the map 'your own'. You just gotta put them together right and not like a 'tard.

If anyone is serious about wanting to make a map like my one's earlier in the thread (or like the one I recently posted, even), hit me up on Skype (see profile). Anything else regarding PS I'm happy to help with too (including how to get PS "cheap" :icon_biggrin: and not be stuck with GIMP)