Player Made Maps

DeletedUser92094

TWStats. Make ya map. Import it to GIMP/PS. Select the tribe colour, and expand by 1. Fill it with a colour. Do this with all tribes. Now you got a ... Base.
From here, it's all about your blending options like glow, gradients, outlines etc that make the map 'your own'. You just gotta put them together right and not like a 'tard.

You are just too cool :icon_eek:

how to get PS "cheap" :icon_biggrin:

Explain pl0x :icon_smile:

shakeyshowdown

hey if no one is too busy, could a new map be created for the top 5 tribes?

DeletedUser92094

getting to it now shakey babe :)

heres a quicky.
[spoil]
en53updated.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92094

Seems to happen often now a days o_O
and i dont see why not.
one tribe owns one area, and trys to expand into another tribes territoy.

DeletedUser

To be honest, i dont like the white background, because it is so bright, it makes the other colours seem dull and when they seem dull it makes them harder to tell the difference between them. It isn't a total problem identifying one tribe from the other, but where you have intermingling of tribe villages it makes it difficult to see.

A darker background should have the revers effect for you so might be worth a try.

DeletedUser

without the background
[spoil]
en53-1-1.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
en53-1-1-3.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It definitely looks better, I still think using something like black will have an even more dramatic effect for you, you will see the colours jump off the page them.

DeletedUser95272

Looks much better Monmin, and I agree with giraffe, the white background truly is a no no and a darker background will make the colours even more distinctive.