Player Made Maps.

DeletedUser

Here is the place to post Player made maps. I will add a new one to this post, on a weekly basis, so that we keep a good look on how the world is turning out.

1/29/2011 1:52 AM ST
[spoil]
top5w55map.jpg
[/spoil]

*PS, My colors will stay the same,
#1 - White
#2 - Pink
#3 - Red
#4 - Light Blue
#5 - Black

DeletedUser

[spoil ][/spoil ]

Thats how you do it, without the spaces though. :)

DeletedUser

Here is the place to post Player made maps. I will add a new one to this post, on a weekly basis, so that we keep a good look on how the world is turning out.

1/29/2011 1:52 AM ST
[spoil]
top5w55map.jpg
[/spoil]

*PS, My colors will stay the same,
#1 - White
#2 - Pink
#3 - Red
#4 - Light Blue
#5 - Black

What a Cluster****, people moan at me at TTO being so close together, look at all the tribes there o_O

What I suggest for BUX is to concentrate on K45, 54 and 56, give up on 44 for now as it appears Decoye have it controlled for now, Also try to concentrate on 46 as well.

Just my two pennies.

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterbro

yup take what he just said and learn more about the game but lets not turn this offtopic. good map penguin

DeletedUser84906

What a Cluster****, people moan at me at TTO being so close together, look at all the tribes there o_O

What I suggest for BUX is to concentrate on K45, 54 and 56, give up on 44 for now as it appears Decoye have it controlled for now, Also try to concentrate on 46 as well.

Just my two pennies.

First off, no-one is moaning, second, we are criticizing you/TTO because you are the only one of all those tribes bragging about it.

DeletedUser

Tribes with +800 player pt. average - 11.02.2011

9zmvzd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96828

K55 is freaking STUPID!!! that is the strangest K i have ever seen.

DeletedUser

Tribes with +800 player pt. average - 11.02.2011

Nice map, but next time change the colors ;) (4zl and deleet have similar colors and riight next to each other :O) (doesnt make a problem now but later will)

UNSEEN LORD

Sorry, we can't give K64 to anyone :)
Your maps are perfect but short-term.