Player Made Maps.

DeletedUser

o-0 looks very trippy , almost something from under a microscope. thumbs up for something different

DeletedUser

Mister, youre on acid.Looks like stoplights to me when I'm on,that kind of stuff youre on.
good map,yet id like those dots different,they seem,to not provide a clearer view i guess?

DeletedUser

Were do you get to maps like this one i been looking all over the place

Current top 10...

[SPOIL]
top10map.png
[/SPOIL]

TYL3R2600

It would be nice to see rank 11 on the maps.. :icon_redface: South west looks so empty..

DeletedUser98416

i got bored lately...nothing to do really so i decided to make a map for W55...top 10 only...hope u guys like it :icon_wink:
if u have some requests feel free to post 'em here and i will try to make them in shortest time possible :)
[spoil]
w55map.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser98416

glad u like it :)

tho there are some mistakes i noticed and i will have to watch on them next time...colour of ReBooT should be orange...but this lightining efect i added made it practicly yellow...

also i hope u guys will have some wars that will change map lil bit...especially this status betwen RP and 4zl?...its too messed up there in the middle of the map :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98475

Well Fray dominates south-east.

Like to see a Northen war. ???? vs Nyx or Fremen.

4zl dont need to declare on RP, it will be a slaughter, rather than a war.

DeletedUser98416

well i am glad to see fray doing well...i was its fan since beggining even if not mutch ppl noticed them on beggining of the world...

about 4zl? i was preety impressed when i saw how easly they deffeated Black Rose and Motive...dk mutch about Black Rose, heard they were some awsome tribe from some pass world, but i know about Ulterior Motive and it was preety shocking thing how easly they fallen... so i aswell doubt RP will be mutch of chalenge to lulz...

and northen war...well whatever changes the map means i will have to make a new one and i am looking forward to that :icon_wink: