Player Made Maps

DeletedUser100696

Alright, I saw this in another world and I thought it would be fun. I've tried to make a map (see spoiler). It didn't turn out so well but I'm looking for some advice. Also, any maps you want created I could give them a go because I want to practice.

[SPOIL]
nv37kn.jpg

ApocF- Red Green gradient
Nooble- Dark Blue
OuchF- Gold
~BN~F- Blue grad
~PE~F- Black White grad
Beware- Purple Grad
There is one more but I can't remember who it was.[/SPOIL]

Alright so it isn't good at all really. I couldn't figure out how to put the names on there. I was following Allyboo's guide on how to do this but mine looks nothing like hers so I messed up somewhere. :icon_redface:

All of you experienced map makers out there let's see some good ones. ;) Also, if you guys have any suggestions to make a better map let me know. I know there is a lot I could do I just lack the photo savviness to be able to do it right away.

The map is of the top ten tribes and their families. Allyboo's guide said to use a gradient so one tribe may look like two. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it is a little too early for these, but I will contribute later on.
I'm currently making a map that tracks my tribes war on W56 (declared 3 days ago), I can do similar maps for this world if people want me to (and if I can be bothered).
[spoil]
W2VOldwar3days.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100696

I think it is a little too early for these, but I will contribute later on.
Also, large images (over 640x480px) should be in spoilers.
I'm currently making a map that tracks my tribes war on W56 (declared 3 days ago), I can do similar maps for this world if people want me to (and if I can be bothered).
[spoil]
W2VOldwar3days.gif
[/spoil]

Well I saw some of the threads that had some premades in them and others with just top ten. Why would it be too early to show maps of the game? Also, my image is in a spoiler so I'm not sure what you are referring to.....

DeletedUser

Well I saw some of the threads that had some premades in them and others with just top ten. Why would it be too early to show maps of the game? Also, my image is in a spoiler so I'm not sure what you are referring to.....
That spoiler comment was edited out, it either wasn't spoilered to begin with, or I had a brainfart.
I think it's too early, because many of the premades, etc, haven't even joined yet. It won't show anything of any significance.

DeletedUser100696

Like I said...

Are you always this pessimistic? Have a little fun. This IS a game. These are the forums for a game. Lighten up, so what if it is a little bit early? I wanted to try my hand at making some maps and what better way then to start with something that I have seen in other world's forums?

DeletedUser

are you always this pessimistic? Have a little fun. This is a game. These are the forums for a game. Lighten up, so what if it is a little bit early? I wanted to try my hand at making some maps and what better way then to start with something that i have seen in other world's forums?

+1

DeletedUser

Are you always this pessimistic? Have a little fun. This IS a game. These are the forums for a game. Lighten up, so what if it is a little bit early? I wanted to try my hand at making some maps and what better way then to start with something that I have seen in other world's forums?
"Have a little fun." "Lighten up" :icon_eek:
Exsqueeze me, have you not seen my thread? :lol:

DeletedUser100696

But all you do is rip on everyone else's threads because it is "too early" for this kind of stuff. Really it doesn't matter if someone posts something that you think it is "too early" for because they posted it for a reason. It has significance to them and they thought it would spark interesting discussion/bring some fun to the forums. They are met by posts like "Too early for this" "No point to this" etc. It discourages people. It's not like you are the authority on when we are allowed to post something regarding world 58.

DeletedUser

But all you do is rip on everyone else's threads because it is "too early" for this kind of stuff. Really it doesn't matter if someone posts something that you think it is "too early" for because they posted it for a reason. It has significance to them and they thought it would spark interesting discussion/bring some fun to the forums. They are met by posts like "Too early for this" "No point to this" etc. It discourages people. It's not like you are the authority on when we are allowed to post something regarding world 58.
Yes I am.
Like a boss.

DeletedUser

Stickied. If nothing else Tuzain, you could add text directly below the spoiler with the corresponding tribes-colors. :)