Player Made Maps

DeletedUser100206

She's trolling cause I said on Skype to post how awesome it is and she's all emo about everything

DeletedUser

Oh, that was a nice one.

Anyone else wanna make a map?

Maybe a pointless one. Like the rank 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 tribes. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser91782

[SPOIL]
nv37kn.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Best map ever ;D

DeletedUser

I'm liking this. Good job.

On a related note, is K54 just full of fail or what?

DeletedUser

Looks like a hairy something if you know what I mean. :icon_surprised:
No, I don't know what you mean.
Did you intend for me to brand my map with giant text, displaying my forum name as the map maker, like Klaus' map, or something equally as gay, or were you generally just trying to wind me up?
Either way, I couldn't care less, and eagerly await someone to post a better map than mine (I like to see good maps, so I can steal their styles/techniques).

DeletedUser

Knight your map is probably the best so far ouo.
Probably? I don't think there's any competition.
And that isn't me being stuck up, that's a comment on how there is no one in W58 making decent maps (almost no one making any maps at all). The few others that have been posted so far, are very fugly, and who the hell feels the need to brand their maps with their username in giant text?
Y'all need to read a tutorial or two and make your own, because I don't play this world anymore (NASCAR may return on a later world with better settings), and I won't be making many more, especially the timelapse .gif maps of wars (conquers), that I have taken a shine to lately.

DeletedUser

Or Hard. should come to the W58 Forums. :(

EDIT: No, You must stay here and make maps for ever ok?

DeletedUser

Hard.'s maps are the best.
I have to disagree, but I may not have seen his better ones. And I must admit, I <3 Hard., independent of map making ability.
Hard. started the map thread in W56 (where I play), and I must say, maps such as these, do not tickle my fancy.
[spoil]
i1jwnb.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
25z1o92.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
28a26br.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Wait... Why is the Map full of Pics of Hayley Williams?

And didnt she leave Paramore?

DeletedUser

I dont actually think klaus heissler's map was bad.

I think it was pretty good infact...