Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

And what did you think of his branding of his name, in giant text, across the top of it?
And was mine better?

It's okay. It was a bit annoying to have a massive name in the top left but by no means does it make his map bad.

And for your... Well... it was animated so... Animated > Static. However, next might wanna change from a white background lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's okay. It was a bit annoying to have a massive name in the top left but by no means does it make his map bad.

And for your... Well... it was animated so... Animated > Static. However, next might wanna change from a white background lol!
My map was neither animated, nor had a white background, so I don't know what you're on about.

This map brah, the one posted today.
And my animated maps have white backgrounds, because .gifs can't handle transparency.

DeletedUser

My map was neither animated, nor had a white background, so I don't know what you're on about.

This map brah, the one posted today.
And my animated maps have white backgrounds, because .gifs can't handle transparency.

Ohhh... that one! O was looking at one on the frontpage lol!

Yeah! Both of you draw!

Both are great!

DeletedUser

No, I don't know what you mean.
Did you intend for me to brand my map with giant text, displaying my forum name as the map maker, like Klaus' map, or something equally as gay, or were you generally just trying to wind me up?
Either way, I couldn't care less, and eagerly await someone to post a better map than mine (I like to see good maps, so I can steal their styles/techniques).

I was making an observation on the map. Couldn't care less about you. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lies. You <3 me. At least you said you did last night in bed.

You know I out tribe chat; she can't stop talking about you!

She like Kinght is sooo dreamy!
Knight has a better ODA then all of you why cant you be like Knight.
Knight bought me cyanide pills; isnt he thoughtful.

Man you're perfect in her eyes!

DeletedUser

24pf8g4.jpg

Hello, TanTivy here, made a map, need resources, love Pacman and am a Heissler fan !

DeletedUser

Amateur Map

Top 10 Tribe

generated in 166 ms | Server time: 16:09:48 15/09/2011

[spoil]
World58PlayerMade.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Imgur is reformatting my png's to jpg's. :icon_sad:
Let me try a different hosting service.