Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

as did I, it captures how convoluted the north just got haha

DeletedUser

I'll try and breathe some life back into this thread.
[spoil]
w58animatedmap19-11.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I like your rendition, Knight. Really simple and clean- helps get those who might not be a part of the world to get an idea of where people stand. +1

John/Nyst

DeletedUser

I like your rendition, Knight. Really simple and clean- helps get those who might not be a part of the world to get an idea of where people stand. +1

John/Nyst
I'm not part of the world.
Just here to cheer on MANIC.

DeletedUser

I didn't say you were, just that people who stop by our forums, who don't play it, might get a better idea based on looking at your map. :)

John/Nyst
I didn't say you said I was (we could play this game all week). xD

DeletedUser

FORK v Manic and their respective allies HONOR and Beyond
[spoil]
Complete_600x600.png
[/spoil]

2000x2000

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honor isnt our ally but infact FORK's lol

Did you even look at the map? Phrasing that way makes perfect sense. I said it like that also as honor and beyond are not yet involved in this war its just a look at the alliances which will most probably shape future w58.

DeletedUser

Did you even look at the map? Phrasing that way makes perfect sense. I said it like that also as honor and beyond are not yet involved in this war its just a look at the alliances which will most probably shape future w58.

well, tbh, it couldve been phrased more clearly by writing: and their respective allies HONOR and beyond :D

DeletedUser102250

They already knew, but they wanted to point out your mistake to you

DeletedUser3776

Okay, let's try.
Here's 30.01-03.02 top 10.

Legend:
[spoil] [/spoil]

Image:
[SPOIL] [/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Lol haha

I wonder who actually updates the maps. Along with stats and all, I'm always impressed that they track every single tribe and player.