Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

would be interestin ta see if'n noodle can handle attack from orgy,hbr, and quit gangin up on't

DeletedUser

would be interesting to see clown hump zebra but that probably wont happen either

DeletedUser84667

Map brought to you by the lovely Knight Saber, families have been ignored.

[spoil]
w61top5tribesandplayers.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

That's a nice map, the only quarms I have with animation are the obvious lack of quality you get via using gifs :)

Edit: Judging by the PM I just received from Knight Saber he took my words as criticism which I didn't mean at all, I'm a great admirer of all his maps, the comment about animation is not solely related to his maps but rather all animated images.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know knight saber's maps are so awesome he should work for ordinance survey... make their maps much more exciting.

DeletedUser

South-east is looks so lonely :p

Nice map though.

NotBad has a nice spread if the live past the initial faze and into mid game. Noodle has probably the best spread over-all taking into account the early stage and it allowing them to easily support each other should it really be needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NotBad could do well would need to look what else is around. I think I spotted a couple of large families in the area.

Would not be a bad idea to do K reviews I really enjoyed them at the start of W43 made far better reading than top 20 threads with many more tribes / players able to give input on the forum.

DeletedUser

For some reason, I REALLY like the spread of Riot!

Not sure why.

DeletedUser

NotBad could do well would need to look what else is around. I think I spotted a couple of large families in the area.

Would not be a bad idea to do K reviews I really enjoyed them at the start of W43 made far better reading than top 20 threads with many more tribes / players able to give input on the forum.

I've always creating K Review threads in the worlds I play in, however, I might as well wait for until a month old before creating one in this world. That way we can have a better grasp of the early stage.

DeletedUser

have an interestin map "idea"

let call't "time machine" it would basically be a map o' how da designer predicts da world will look like in say 3 months time. put on't at least 5 tribes/families.

Challenge accepted anyone?

OTDDeathAwaits

Great maps there Damutantman and busamad. much appreciated.

DeletedUser

For some reason, I REALLY like the spread of Riot!

Not sure why.

This is the map I made before the world started to show people what spread I am aiming for:

[spoil]
W61plan.jpg
[/spoil]

I would say we are nearly spot on, though the direction is wrong.