Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

This is the map I made before the world started to show people what spread I am aiming for:

[spoil]
W61plan.jpg
[/spoil]

I would say we are nearly spot on, though the direction is wrong.

Interesting spread indeed and well done on pulling it off :)
Will be interesting to see if it pays off for you :)

This Hard.

Will do it when I get home from work, thanks :)

DeletedUser100750

Can you make a map of Ass. (yes this is a tribe) along with the other top 10 tribes?

DeletedUser104070

Nice map Busa :)
Mod (denny) Please sticky this thread if they plan to keep it updated :)

DeletedUser

Personally I post maps throughout the entirety of my playing time on a world :)

DeletedUser

hard, stop ignorin meeeeeeeeeeee
sadmh9.gif

I'm a map maker not a fortune teller. I just about find time to post some maps, I'm not really up for making a map then predicting how tribes will look in a few months and implementing it onto a map :3

DeletedUser

hmm aye then lemme make da prediction n' ye can make da map?

[spoil]Riot: overtakes K44 at da expense o' ~Zues~ fam and 34 at expense o' DCEF
Noodle: Takes control o' 3 Ks it presently in, at expense o' top tribes in each K
NotBad: Expands in South Western corner K35 at expense o' Munpia fam, and overtakes overtakes K56 at expense o' Oreos.
[/spoil]

Now me think o't, may take quite some time... but perhaps fun?
psmiley35.gif

DeletedUser74375

hmm aye then lemme make da prediction n' ye can make da map?

[spoil]Riot: overtakes K44 at da expense o' ~Zues~ fam and 34 at expense o' DCEF
Noodle: Takes control o' 3 Ks it presently in, at expense o' top tribes in each K
NotBad: Expands in South Western corner K35 at expense o' Munpia fam, and overtakes overtakes K56 at expense o' Oreos.
[/spoil]

Now me think o't, may take quite some time... but perhaps fun?
psmiley35.gif

Wouldn't even be impossible would it?

Considering map making is mostly about resizing and awesomelymyzing the dots made in the TWstats map making system.

So since the fine pirate here (yesh you IS a fine pirate!) was so nice to even mention what tribes should just be re-coloured to Riot!, Noodle and NotBad respectively, it really wouldn't make for much more work, would it?

DeletedUser

I'll do it when I'm home from work, if I can motivate myself :D

DeletedUser

muse ye flatter me
zu04m1.gif

n' Hard ye bettarrr make me da treasurrre map!

DeletedUser

I made this Map more because I wanted to try Hard's guide on you tube than anything else, but here you go -

[spoil]
world_61___map_1__by_twjabberjabber8-d4no909.png
[/spoil]

Very good guide by the way, I hope I did it justice.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice map you made.

Just a couple of things on the map that you may or may not want to add on your next.

Always give the map a name & date. Also do not forget to add your own name to the map.

Love the choice of colors they group very well together a bit unsure about the font choice. I also tend to remove lines & numbers from areas of no interest on a map to keep things clean but all thats just taste.

The good thing about making maps is they are all different hope to see more of your work soon.

Thanks
Busa

DeletedUser

Yeah, very nice map and easy to read imo. I really like it. Nothing too fancy, it does its job which is to highlight where tribes are :p

DeletedUser

To anyone waiting for maps from me, it'll be a few days as we're moving and I can currently only access TW at work and on my iPhone, sorry fellas.

DeletedUser

Man, I really love how awesome custom-made maps look. Especially as players start hitting the 100k-ish mark, and tribes start becoming more unified. Really nice work, everyone. It's nice to see that map-makers still do this from time to time. I remember they used to be way more common. Sweet Deception (I *think* it was her) made a w19 map a long time ago that was a globe and spun. It was the coolest tw-artsy thing I've ever seen.

Guess my point is just... thanks for all of the work you guys do. It adds a lot to the community :).