Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

hmm aye then lemme make da prediction n' ye can make da map?

[spoil]Riot: overtakes K44 at da expense o' ~Zues~ fam and 34 at expense o' DCEF
Noodle: Takes control o' 3 Ks it presently in, at expense o' top tribes in each K
NotBad: Expands in South Western corner K35 at expense o' Munpia fam, and overtakes overtakes K56 at expense o' Oreos.
[/spoil]

Now me think o't, may take quite some time... but perhaps fun?
psmiley35.gif

Well I tried to do your request :icon_razz:, I hope it's what you wanted it to be and that I added the correct tribes.

It's my first map so if any of you has any tips to improve that would be much appreciated :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
ief9ud.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

it be very good map matey! thank ye!

would make da world very interestin if'n\t actually pans out like this! makes all top 3 tribes borderin each otharrr!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats a great looking map Define Devine.
Never seen anyone copy the legend from TWsats before such a simple easy idea hope to see more from you.

DeletedUser

Thats a great looking map Define Devine.
Never seen anyone copy the legend from TWsats before such a simple easy idea hope to see more from you.

This might be a ridiculous question but is "legend" a american way of saying "key"

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This might be a ridiculous question but is "legend" a american way of saying "key"

Ordnance Survey one of the oldest map makers in the UK have always called them legends so would not say its specific to one culture more than another.

DeletedUser

Tried out some new effects on this map... Some aspects worked but I think I need tone the red down a bit...

Here you go -
[spoil]
w61___request_by_twjabberjabber8-d4nutc3.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser104070

Good map, the red is a lil too much though :O but very nice :)

DeletedUser

This is the map I made before the world started to show people what spread I am aiming for:

[spoil]
W61plan.jpg
[/spoil]

I would say we are nearly spot on, though the direction is wrong.

i can see my house from here