Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

I demand that you make another map of the war at some point, because i am your master and you do as i say.

I may make it a map of all the significant wars going on atm, if someone clues me in on what they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Impact vs Riot!
[spoil]
riotvsimpact14-7.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser7142

Just an update to the south east map

29th july map:
[spoil]
EwWLw.jpg
[/spoil]

Here's the old map of 11th of July
[spoil]
deeXr.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Horrid I know, hoping for some feedback how how to layer in the future so overlap isn't so glaringly obvious.

[spoil]
1zqpm9w.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Riot is not a family tribe.

So u mean riot and kraken are not family, they are separate entity or only allies. So if your top players leave and join you ally what u call that. Infact u were the leader of Kraken and u r now in Riot that shows what the relationship is.

Hate and GNAt merger and they did exactly what kraken and Riot did. the only diffrence is Kraken did not changed the name while GNAT did. :)

DeletedUser

So u mean riot and kraken are not family, they are separate entity or only allies. So if your top players leave and join you ally what u call that. Infact u were the leader of Kraken and u r now in Riot that shows what the relationship is.

Hate and GNAt merger and they did exactly what kraken and Riot did. the only diffrence is Kraken did not changed the name while GNAT did. :)

My understanding is that Kraken have a different leadership than Riot!, different leadership would mean not family.

Maybe I am wrong, but I dont believe Phai has anything to do with the running of Kraken.

Another example - Kraken and Urban are skirmishing Riot! and Urban arent.

Also - there are only 6 tribes/families on your map. - i'm assuming .Hate and Kraken are the other 2? So make your mind up - family = 1 tribe to me.

Dal